[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /frugal/ here? >eat twice a day to keep food costs down
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
Who /frugal/ here?

>eat twice a day to keep food costs down
>take a dump once a day and immediately shower afterwards
>go under the speed limit to save on gas
>piss in a bottle to save money on water bills
>>
File: vince.gif (1 MB, 250x190) Image search: [Google]
vince.gif
1 MB, 250x190
>tfw your toilet clogs and you don't know what to do so you just stop flushing the toilet altogether and keep shitting on your shit so it piles up into a giant mound of rotting shit and starts to smell like mold
>>
>>27052147
>not investing in a poop jug
>>
>>27052147
You need to man the fuck up and take care of it. Come on.
>>
>>27052147
It was a poor decision to not have fixed the problem as soon as it occurred. It would be an even worse decision not to rectify the situation now before it gets any worse. You're gonna have to deal with it at some point.
>>
File: is.jpg (20 KB, 600x640) Image search: [Google]
is.jpg
20 KB, 600x640
>>27052197
>>27052269
>>27052397
I JUST TOOK A SHIT ON IT AGAIN
>>
>>27052081
>Normies keep complaining about having no savings and no assets even with $50k salaries

I don't get it. What's going on with their money...?
>>
>>27052488
I don't even have a $12k salary.
>>
>>27052488
Cable TV, $200 cell phone bill per month, getting wasted, eating out once per day, etc etc.
>>
>>27052605
If they introduce basic income right now, I would have savings every month. I'd be going out a little bit more and buying books every month.

I don't get normies, they must have some really costly hobbies.
>>
>>27052668
Guess you are right, none of things are appealing, however.
>>
>>27052670
Honestly, I'm starting to buy into the $15 an hour minimum wage. I don't think inflation would be as big an issue as we make it out to be. If anything, we're just getting put on a level similar to the middle class.
>>
>>27052670
they get used to spending everything they make, so when they make more money, their lifestyle and expectations increase to compensate.

also a lot of them take on a lot of debt because they buy things on impulse or just gotta have it now, and wind up paying Goldberg a dizzying amount of shekels in interest.
>>
>>27052718
Job security is nonexistent though.

>>27052743
I've noticed that too. They don't seem to have any instincts towards debt. I had personally witnessed many people suffer under debt and I am petrified by debt.

I really don't think people understand freedom.
>>
>>27052832
But if you manage to keep your job, you'll be pretty dang set. Plus the idea of full-time work could be completely revamped.
>>
>>27052488
They're spending it on dumb shit. Drinks out, dinners out, clothes they don't need, overpriced city apartments and condos, etc... Also they're probably not committing to any kind of budget or savings plan, and are likely running up at least a couple thousand dollars of credit card debt basically on an ongoing basis. In their defence, it can be addicting when you find yourself with money and credit to burn, but ultimately they are adults and are responsible for their own finances.

Frugal normalfag reporting.
>>
>>27052438
Pics?

ohgodwhy
>>
File: file.jpg (17 KB, 220x200) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
17 KB, 220x200
>>27052147
>tfw wtf
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.