[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Listen up manlets, don't ever give up hope.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 9
File: zac.jpg (239 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
zac.jpg
239 KB, 1280x720
Listen up manlets, don't ever give up hope.
>>
I just need to be ridiculously wealthy then...
>>
fame overwrites a lot of so-called dealbreakers. even danny devito could get with a great number of women.
>>
>>27051776
Me:
>no talents
>no hobbies
>no job
>no money
>5'3
>>
>>27051776
i met him once, he must have been wearing lifts because he came up to about 5'11" on me
proof that all manlets overcompensate for their height
>>
>>27051776
>that girl turning away in embarrassment at the shirtless manlet prancing around
>>
File: Zac-Efron-Shirtless-Pictures.jpg (116 KB, 787x1024) Image search: [Google]
Zac-Efron-Shirtless-Pictures.jpg
116 KB, 787x1024
>>27051791
>>27051821

I'm not talking about his wealth.
>>
>>27051895
no, but people are telling you his wealth/fame make him significantly better at pulling tail
>>
>>27051994

Anyone who is that photogenic will have an easy time pulling tail. You could literally be autistic but as long as you look like that you'll get laid.
>>
>>27051776
>don't ever give up hope you just have to have 10/10 facial features, be charismatic as fuck and have 93 gorillion dollars xDDDD
>>
>>27052008

> instead of going out into the real world, my life experiences consist of things I post or read on the internet

Nah nigga. Women will take a 6 foot 3 skinny-fat but funny dude over a ripped manlet everytime.
>>
>>27052057
Kek, you have it the exact opposite. The manlet thing is an internet meme, as long as you're 5'7" or taller most women will bang you if you have a handsome face/body, like Zac Efron
>>
5'8 is short but it's not give up tier.

5'8 is the cut off.
>>
he looks beefy now and it looks good, but that requires a lot of free time and maintenance, which i hope he has.

personally, i am just gonna do cardio instead of lifting, i don't have the desire for lifting for bulking. i think a runner's body is sexy enough and much more practical for a 9-5 guy like me.
>>
File: jared_leto.jpg (39 KB, 240x318) Image search: [Google]
jared_leto.jpg
39 KB, 240x318
5'9

Also doesn't hurt having a 12 inch penis
>>
>>27051776
NEVER GIVE UP MANLETS

All you have to do to be attractive is:
>become one of the worlds most famous actors
>become one of the worlds most famous singers
>become one of the richest guys on the planet
>be ridiculously good looking
>dedicate your life to being attractive
>have no mental issues
>only appear in media that doesn't highlight your height
>grow up in a stable home that enables you to accomplish all of the above
>workout every day
>use steroids and fat burning agents

It's that easy!!!

Start today!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>27052057
I enjoy the manlet meme as much as the next guy but you'd have to be pretty disconnected to believe that.
>>
>>27051994
He is the definition of a Chad type. He was born to pull tail and be well liked.
>>27052057
>confirmed skinny fat dorky dude who got his first gf and thinks he is hot shit
>>
>>27052218
>measuring from the dildo inserted into your ass
>>
>>27051776
Hes like 6'1
>>
>>27051895
YEAH GEE WHY WOULD WOMEN BE ATTRACTED TO THAT? HMMMMMMM MUST BE HIS MONEY LOL I CAN STILL GET CHICKS IF I WAS A MILLIONAIRE STUPID UGLY MANLET ZAC EFRON BTFO'D
>>
>>27052154
>personally, i am just gonna do cardio instead of lifting, i don't have the desire for lifting for bulking. i think a runner's body is sexy enough and much more practical for a 9-5 guy like me.

You're doing a big mistake right there. You burn way more calories lifting weights, so that's the biggest bang for your buck right there. Cardio is good if you have extra time, doesn't hurt throwing it in your routine. But if you have time constraints and want to maximize then start lifting.

Lifting doesn't automatically make you beefy and big, that's all about dieting really. If you don't increase your calorie intake, lifting will get you lean faster than cardio.
>>
>>27052223
I wouldn't say he was "born to pull tail." Have you seen him in his HSM days? Kid looked like a fucking weasel. He's just a famous guy who got a better haircut, got in shape, and started getting better work as an actor.
>>
You guys realize he only has fame and money BECAUSE OF HIS GOOD LOOKS right? You honestly think he would be a virgin if he wasn't rich? How out of touch with women are you? He's beautiful, and 5'8 is fine unless you want to fuck WNBA chicks. This is coming from a 6ft guy.
>>
File: 1358787642944.jpg (144 KB, 800x664) Image search: [Google]
1358787642944.jpg
144 KB, 800x664
I don't think anyone really buys into the manlet meme, or at least I hope they don't.
You only see this shit on /fit/ or /r9k/ where insecure guys have to insult others to feel better about themselves because it's easier than actually improving.
>>
>>27052219
>be ridiculously good looking

That one is enough though.
>>
File: 1457499053624.jpg (28 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1457499053624.jpg
28 KB, 720x720
>>27051776

>6FT
>intermediate lifter w/ 365LB squat and 245LB bench
>meh intelligence

Still get no pussy. Probably because I'm a 3/10 and I have mega-autismal. I can't even pull ugly weeaboo/autist chick. Kill me.
>>
>>27052292
I agree that lifting beats cardio generally, but
>You burn way more calories lifting weights
Holy fuck you're retarded if you actually believe that. Complete bullshit.
>>
James McAvoy is 5'7
Robert Downey Jr is 5'8
Tom Hardy is 5'9
Johnny Depp is 5'10
Daniel Craig is 5'10
Matt Damon is 5'10

don't believe what r9k says about height, because their definition of manlet is basically an average height person
>>
File: 1456367092830.jpg (124 KB, 1235x933) Image search: [Google]
1456367092830.jpg
124 KB, 1235x933
>>27052218

Timestamp and dickaroo or I'll fuck your dad.
>>
>>27052292

i used to lift, i didn't like how wide i got and couldn't fit into my shirts.

and you have to eat a ton of food, and you shit so much everyday.

i'd rather just to cardio regularly and calisthenics and maybe light lifting once in a blue moon.
>>
>>27052363

The vast majority of "hot" guys are in that height range. Even Di caprio is billed as 6ft but is around 5'10 1/2 barefoot irl
>>
>>27052247
kek

i'm saving this one
>>
The great thing about being a Bi man is I can view other men and myself from a women's perspective in terms of attractiveness.

A guy who is as short as 5'5 but is ripped as fuck and has a very tight body and attractive, manly face is going to get me a lot harder than some tall oaf that is flabby or lanky and has an ugly face.

It's a lot easier to be picky about one's face than about one's height. If you have an ugly nose or small chin/jaw that is going to be a much bigger turn off than your height.
>>
>>27052356

No, you're a fucking idiot, Google it motherfucker.

Obviously there are extremes, if you do some crazy ass cardio like marathons all the time yes you'll burn more calories, but we're talking about average work outs here. Your average lifting work out will burn way more calories than your average cardio work out, and that is a fucking fact.
>>
>>27052428
Faggot attraction is different than straight woman attraction, dipshit.
>>
>>27052379

Jared Leto has a 12 inch cock, not me sadly.
>>
>>27052428
>I can view other men and myself from a women's perspective in terms of attractiveness.
No you can't

Moron

You really think gay men and women have the same tastes?

Fuck you're fucking retarded you god damn fucking idiot.
>>
File: kek.jpg (39 KB, 540x360) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
39 KB, 540x360
>>27051776
>don't give up hope so zac effron can personally cuck you if he feels like it
>>
>>27052459
http://www.sparkpeople.com/blog/blog.asp?post=you_asked_how_many_calories_does_strength_training_burn
>According to this exercise list from Harvard Medical School, a general 30-minute strength training session burns an average of 90 calories (180 calories per hour)

Jog for half that time and you burn almost 3 times the amount of calories. And if your cardio goes any weaker than that, then you're lazy or fat.
>>
>>27052468

No, it's not.

Homosexuality is basically a mental disorder that makes the parts of your brain in charge of sexual reproduction think you're a female.
>>
>>27052459
No it's not

Lifting burns more calories than most people think but when you're doing a set of 5 every 3 minutes and your primary worksets finish in 45 minutes then do accessories there is no way in holy fucking fucking fuck you're burning the same amount of calories as moving your entire body repetitively for 30 minutes on a treadmill at a decent pace
>>
>>27052535
Link to a study/article confirming this? I feel as if the attraction wouldn't be the exact same.

Also, you don't have the same hormones as women
>>
cardio > lifting

how many MMA guys get gassed after one round because of shit cardio? like 90% of them.

having a 300+ bench is great, but speed = force
>>
>>27051776
he's a qt with a nice bod. faggots on this board stay jealous, none of you are as attractive as him, manlet or no
>>
>>27052530
>According to this exercise list from Harvard Medical School, a general 30-minute strength training session burns an average of 90 calories (180 calories per hour)

>burns an average of 90 calories

Well yeah if you do a super weak work out. If you put in the effort you will burn a fuckton more calories lifting than you'll ever be able to do running.
>>
>>27052551

>treadmill

top kek, gymbro
>>
>>27052561

That's not how it works bro. You said "Faggot attraction is different than straight woman attraction" the burden of proof lies on you. Prove to me how a homosexual is attracted to different men than women.
>>
>>27052582
Nigger, we're talking about actual lifting workouts here, not fucking crossfit. Any workout where you go significantly harder than that is probably overtraining.
>>
>>27052589
I hate people able to monitor my heartrate, distance, time, all accurately and not run on surfaces as hard as concrete
>>
>>27052551
>doing a set of 5 every 3 minutes and your primary worksets finish in 45 minutes

You're doing it wrong bro
>>
why even argue tho? lifting is great too, and i used to lift seriously.

but i like cardio better right now. i don't enjoy DOMS and too big that i can't fit into the clothes, as i said runner's body is sexy enough and more practical for a 9-5 guy like me.

lifting takes a ton of time, and you have to eat so much everyday, and you shit so much that your asshole starts to bleed a lot from shitting constantly.
>>
>>27052634
HOW

HOW

HOW

HOW

You superset your primary workset of squats??

AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA
>>
Too bad I'm 5'4", where mah womynlets are?
>>
>all these cardio faggots in here

If you want cardio just lift your weights faster, jesus fucking christ.
>>
Even if he was a famous celeb he could still pull females just because he is in good shape. Sure being short will make you not get as many chicks as a tall dude but being a great shape helps a lot
>>
>>27052678

Get an asian mail order bride
>>
>>27052628

i like running on concrete and i like running outside.

if i wanted to do cardio that was easy on my joints i just switch it up and do swimming, simple as that.

>>27052691

>just lift faster

kek.

lift bros, you realize that when you cut, you should do cardio instead and just do maintenance lifts/regress a little and primarily do cardio?
>>
>>27052646
DOMS goes away after you've been lifting for a while. It really doesn't take much time if you're doing a strength program of some kind.

Eating a lot is true but I just do it while I read or something. Dunno what you're talking about with the ass bleeding.

Also, lifting is more time efficient for burning calories than cardio is. It increases your LBM and you'll be on a high protein diet, both of which increase metabolism.

It's untrue however that the actual lifting session burns more calories per hour than a cardio session, obviously.
>>
>>27052410
No dude, hes a solid 6 ft. You can tell easily in any movie and real life
>>
>>27052791

i know doms goes away. the only lift that i would do is prob some dead lifts and curls, i wouldn't touch the bench or do squats, too heavy for me.

i used to be all about that, but lifting high is meaningless if your cardio is shit.
>>
>>27052756
I guess asian is my way to go, time to search some chinese qt's.
>>
>>27052334
They need to find some reason to convince themselves that is why women like them, they latch onto it so that they can put the blame on the woman and not accept that there could possibly be other reasons she's not interested, it must be height because you see cute girls who prefer it, so that must mean all women do. There's not a chance at all that any of these guys have any personality flaws making them undateable to the general possibility, nope it's their height. It's that thing where you don't have anything going for you so you end up bitter because you exhausted every last chance you had to be with a woman and you jumped the gun too soon because you are afraid of being alone, but you acted too autistic because the woman wasn't interested herself. Guys like that can't read emotions or something.
>>
Is 178cm (5'10) really manlet tier? I'm not talking Netherlands or Norway.

Literally taller than 6 out of 10 men I run into where I live
>>
>>27052796

little over 5'10 without his lifts, depp is a 5'9er
>>
>>27052011

Thread should have ended here folks
>>
>>27052838
>young dicaprio
he could have still grown a few inches
>>
>>27052838
God damn Johnny Depp looked the exact same for like 20 years wtf
>>
>>27052837

Only over the internet, I'm 179 and feel fine. I'm not tall, but not short either. Most girls assume I'm 183+.
>>
>>27052756
Or maybe a finnish or russian qt, central asian or lebanese if you want some rare ancestry.
>>
>>27052883
Dude same, most people who are really short (such as women when compared to men) don't really have a realistic idea. Not sure why but your reply made me feel less insecure haha
>>
File: image.jpg (374 KB, 1064x1600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
374 KB, 1064x1600
but im 5 foot fucking 2 inches tall

here is the true male height guide: manlet edition
>4'11 and less: midget tier
>5'0: laughable and pathetic, give up and kill yourself
>5'1: give up and kill yourself
>5'2: give up and embrace the wizardry and neet life
>5'3: try a little but quickly realize its rigged and quit the game
>5'4: fucked from birth but doesnt realize it until he has been rejected one too many times. path to sudoku
>5'5: Prince of turbomanlets tier: potential to get a gf but unless you are hot, have some status or are rich you will have to go through lots of shit to get one. if you have enough self esteem left to finally get to the girl that wont reject you then you have my respect
>5'6: JUST tier. so close to making it to a height that wont stick out so much. enough that you might have some hope of getting a girl if you arent completely ugly or autistic. unfortunately you are in between two major ranges of manlets so you are at a huge disadvantage. lots of girls are your height or taller and the ones that are shorter would prefer you to be a little taller
>5'7: average manlet tier. the most common manlet around, this manlet can get shorter girls and even girls his height or a little taller if he has some other stuff going for him
>5'8: typically the absolute cutoff to still be able to be a chad(see op's pic) will have some setbacks but at least can build muscle easy and not look weird like a 5'3 turbomanlet
>5'9: prince of manlets, similar to 5'8 but with a little easier time. main drawback is feeling so close to making it (if only i was an inch taller to get to 5'10, similar to how 5'11 guys feel)
>5'10: king of manlets tier. changes based on the environment and what guys are around them. sometimes will look tall, sometimes average and sometimes like a manlet.
>>
>>27053195
>5'10 is manlet status
when will this meme end?
>>
>>27053195

her ass is dirty, dem lints
>>
>>27052484
>12 fucking inches
what does he do with all that dick? has a girl ever even taken it all in in any hole before? must be popular with the fags
>tfw no 12 inch monstercock to wombfuck a qt
JUST
>>
>>27053261
its interchangable. 1/3 of the time you might be a manlet god, 1/3 average, 1/3 tall
>>
>>27053364
chameleon status
>>
>>27052057

definition of muh tebia delusion
>>
You do know that this constant obsession on height, as if it has anything to do with attracting quality women, is fucking ridiculous. Most women just want someone who is *at least* their height or taller. All of you who are below 5'5 are still capable of pulling in some waifu-tier women *easily*. The only person who sees your height, whatever it is, as a negative attribute is yourself. Unless you have dwarfism, you should be fine. Personally, I wouldn't even think twice about dating a guy who is my height (5'6). Focus no your character, and bettering yourself by working with what you have. There is absolutely no way to change your height without endangering yourself, so deal with it, I am willing to PROMISE you that if you start character building (developing interests, becoming a average/great conversationalist, and engaging in intellectually stimulating activities etc.) you WILL find a gf.
>>
>>27053658
>you WILL find a gf
Don't lie to these kids
I'm turning 45 next month.
It's too late for me.
Khhv
Maybe I'll get a seat on the wizard council
Goodbye, cruel world
>>
>>27053723
It's not to late. That defeatist attitude is getting in the way of your potential progress.
>>
>>27053261
Glad it's a meme, lanklets don't realize I can reasonably get a woman my height or taller while still towering over a majority of them.
>>
>be me
>be manlet
>banged over 60 women while barely trying
>tfw women hit on u blatantly even though you're a manlet
zozzle

it must be the high t bros, women can literally smell that shit
>>
>>27054122

Are you a meme manlet (5'9+) or a real one (5'8 and below), though?
>>
>>27053980
>lanklets
You're a manlet and a dicklet. You should just shut up. If we were both stranded on a deserted island I'd get close in front of you, tower over you, look at you straight in the eyes while your beta self resists to maintain eye contact then I'd fucking knee you in the stomach, grab you and fucking sodomize you bareback till I cum on your face and make you lick my cock clean. If you were to attempt to bite me I'd break your fucking jaw.

Know your place, pipsqueak, you're not a man, you're a boy.
>>
>>27054156
5'8, right on the manlet brink
>>
there's a screenshot of some some roastie's fb status with her and a couple friends posing with zac they're making fun of his height and saying his shortness "killed it for them". just goes to show you can have the fame,body,looks,and money, but they'll still dismiss you.
>>
>>27054218
>they'll still dismiss you
one of those girls would still fuck him and the rest would get jealous because girls are retarded competitive like that
>>
>>27051776

>I'm 5'9ish
>my height has never come up in real life, ever
>I'm not tall
>but I'm not short
>never been commented on
>had gfs, not virgin

Feels ok I guess
>>
>live in richest part of the country
>all the teenagers that grow up now are easily 5'10, even the girls
>Hardly see anyone below that aren't older people

Kids, if you're reading this and you're still growing, eat your fucking veggies
>>
>>27053195
Who /JUST/ here

just kill me
>>
>>27051776
so have a 10/10 face and body
be charismatic and be an actor
and lastly be wealthy asf
Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.