[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
School Shooting Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 1457557274307.jpg (39 KB, 492x165) Image search: [Google]
1457557274307.jpg
39 KB, 492x165
What were their personalities all like?
>>
Idk, psycho, sheep, intoverted loon
>>
>>27051775
Like any other person.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-2unKHrn8A
>>
Shoot bump
>>
I'm gonna guess introverted shy guys like robots
>>
>tfw no basement tapes
>>
Lanza: Recluse
Harris: God-complex
Klebold: ?
Cho: Severe autism
>>
>>27052804
Klebold: Normie orbiter
>>
>>27051775
from left to right
>autism
>edgy would-be /pol/tard
>easily influenced beta
>just straight up batshit insane
>>
>>27051862
Wow dude, real feels right there...

Who's the cameraman? Eric just does not fit in, but people are still hanging out with him and trying to help him out...it's sad man. We're literally watching the birth of a darkness that will hang over public schools forever and the public conscious forever. The devil pulled one in for sure
>>
>>27051775
They were normies, except Cho. Cho and Rodgers, the only true robots
>>
Nice guys?
blox
>>
Dylan and Kleblold were normies, they were never bullied. I hate them as much as I hate any other normalfag.

Cho was a psycho, that other kid had autism.
>>
>>27053255
So in other words, there hasn't been a true Beta Uprising yet.
>>
>>27053255
Eric was autistic too. It's pretty plain to see

Autist facial features, no remorse like dylan had

He might not have been bullied but he still didn't have social skills or feel like he fit in. It's obvious

I'm an autist too. I'm not trying to autist shame
>>
>>27053346
Eric wasn't autistic, he was a literal psychopath
>>
>>27053255
Dave Cullen said Eric and David were never bullied. Brooks Brown, who was friends with both in real life and not some journalist, said the two were constantly bullied and it was well known throughout the school.
>>
>>27054712
You can be both. Being slightly autistic just lets the psychopathy flow. Lack of empathy is one of the signs of autism

I know people like to put Eric on this pedestal that absolves him from negative things, but he was just a human, as subject to everything as we all are
>>
>>27054742
I don't even know what to believe anymore. They seemed pretty normal on those videos recorded in the school. Eric probably had success with girls.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.