[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Being a NEET is pathetic, isn't it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 142301978988.png (279 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
142301978988.png
279 KB, 500x375
Being a NEET is pathetic, isn't it?
>>
Yes, no purpose to your life. Might as well just end it
>>
>>27051936
What gives life purpose then, mr. pseudo-intellectual armchair philosopher?
>>
>>27051936
>In college
>Have part time job for the off-season
Life still has zero purpose
>>
>>27051647
yeah, but no less pathetic than any other human endevour
>>
>>27052096
Contributing to the advancement of humanity, not being a degenerate slob who leeches of other people's hard work>>27052146
>>
Protip: you know those successful people who old people would call a go getter? The Harvard educated lawyer or doctor who a girl would love to take home to mom? Those guys think their life is meaningless and pathetic. The only difference is that society tells us that being NEET is pathetic (because society rightfully wants to discourage people who don't economically contribute), so when you look in the mirror you can pinpoint a reason for your existential void because society has highlighted it for you, whereas the Harvard lawyer can't quite as easily pinpoint why he feels empty because society tells him he's excellent.

That's literally it is. It's a fugazi. It's bullshit.

Everyone does. That's just p
>>
>>27052336
Therefore your example of hard work advancing humanity involves a minimum wage job right?
>>
>>27052347
You're so caught up in the merits of doing vs.not doing you're over looking no matter how fucked making a living is having a living is better than not.
You hear about the I look like a bum and live like a bum but live it up, or I make a lot of money and find a way to live it up.

I know in your position the fear of missing out and people acting like assholes because of it will be your reason for missing out. Someone is trying to tell you, hey fucking live it up. You're reply isn't going to be anything about why you can't do it but why it's bullshit to even try.
>>
>>27052391
At the very least it doesn't make you a burden to a normally functioning economy
>>
>>27052520
please show me one normally functioning economy please
>>
>>27052599
Point is, NEET are liabilities. They contribute nothing. Consequently, the deserve no say is world affairs.
>>
>>27052336
> the advancement of humanity
do people actually believe this
>>
File: 1429448454815.png (239 KB, 700x595) Image search: [Google]
1429448454815.png
239 KB, 700x595
I know what I need to do to fix it but I can't bring myself to do it.
>>
>>27052643
>the deserve no say is world affairs
you too, buddy
>>
>tfw don't want to leave the house because of depression and anxiety
>tfw struggle with any job because of OCD thought patterns and ADD
>tfw no solid interests because of bipolar
>tfw only surviving because of mom's house and autistbucks I might not deserve
>tfw I'd genuinely love to euthanize myself but it isn't legal here
>>
>>27052643
You know the funny thing is after I fucking pleaded with you to state atleast one I went to smoke a cigarette and I thought to myself if he can even come up with one I'm going to ask him who the fuck let those people vote?
>>
>>27052765
triggered NEET detected, how does it feel knowing the only person who gives 2 shits about you is your close relatives?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.