[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Anastasia Storozhilova, a 23-year-old engineer who works
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 9
File: YqNpMGd.jpg (58 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
YqNpMGd.jpg
58 KB, 600x800
>Anastasia Storozhilova, a 23-year-old engineer who works in the office, thought the stunt was so adorable that she tweeted a photograph from the party, writing, "Today at the office we hanged a black man." Soon thereafter, she deleted the image. Then she deleted her Twitter account. Then she deleted her Facebook account. And then she made her Instagram account private.
Media caught wind of it and fucked her shit up.

I love it when racists get their shit pushed in.

inb4 edgy racist comments
lol stay mad
>>
>>27051108
The joke is that black people were hanged in the past? What an idiot.
>>
You seem mad enough already, OP.
>>
>>27051108

Lol that guy is super uncomfortable
>>
I'm pretty racist and I even admit that's fucked up
>>
Kek why are those Stacey's so excited?
>>
>>27051195

Because they think its hilarious. 90% of white girls are racist as fuck and would not even piss on a nig.
>>
>>27051108
What the fuck...

Is this real? Isn't she like sjw cuckqueen or something?
>>
I don't understand images like this, half the time one of the white girls in them has a black boyfriend or in some cases they all do, it's fucking weird
>>
File: heh.jpg (48 KB, 408x411) Image search: [Google]
heh.jpg
48 KB, 408x411
>>27051169
>heh heh.... guys... heh cmon guys.. heh.
>>
>>27051108
That's pretty racist, but the black guy did agree to the stupidity in the first place. What the hell were any of them thinking?
>>
>>27051238

Nice try nigger, truth is the attractive ones see you as lower than a dog. See how funny they think it is? That's how much respect they have towards you.

Theirs always the fatties/uggos though.
>>
Nigger OP detected. They hanged a nigger. Society should be on her knees. Tell her to hang a couple more. Good for her, to bad it was just pretend.
>>
thanks you fucking cunt, now because of you I'm going to end up sitting through 400% more fucking diversity in STEM speeches
>>27051254
that just looks a white guy in blackface
>>
>>27051254
> but the black guy did agree to the stupidity in the first place

no one tell him
>>
>>27051254
they were probably all pressured into it by the girl in white. The guys agreed because shes pretty and the other girls just went along with it because they didn't want to be downers.

From how excited she is, it was definitely her idea.
>>
File: image.png (45 KB, 419x263) Image search: [Google]
image.png
45 KB, 419x263
>>27051254
>the black guy

You got me anon
>>
Why are they hanging a scarecrow? You stake scare crows
>>
>>27051254
>the black guy did agree
Clearly a white guy in blackface, anon.
>>
>>27051254
>but the black guy did agree to the stupidity in the first place
Holy shit you are retarded
>>
>>27051326
this is why no one invites you to parties anon.
>>
Someone should make a costume party of German soldiers lynching a Russian family.

It would be hilarious.
>>
This is why Latinos becoming a majority in the USA and owning the country is a good thing. We aren't little pussies afraid of being called racist like you whites. My friends and I have called blacks niggers to their faces and laughed at them and they don't do shit about it, they only pick on whites because they know you're weak. When Latinos are in charge we won't entertain niggers' whining because we truly don't give a fuck, we owe niggers nothing. Whites used to have balls but not anymore. We need new leaders who aren't cuckolds like whites.
>>
>>27051362
>Latinos
There are white, mixed and black latinos bud.
>>
The dude on the right looks like he's realizing that the camera is probably a bad idea
>>
>>27051362
Go to bed Juan. You've got school in the morning.
>>
>>27051279
>>27051326
>>27051296
>>27051329
I should actually look at the picture next time, huh?
>>
>>27051362
>Latinos becoming majority is good thing
>My friends and I call blacks niggers to their faces

Yep definitely sounds good
>>
How retarded do you have to be to think this would end well? Not agreeing with the SJW's but she basically just got herself a darwin award.
>>
File: 1450292754429.jpg (229 KB, 600x893) Image search: [Google]
1450292754429.jpg
229 KB, 600x893
What the fuck kind of company did she work for where this is OK?
>>
>>27051418
Naw, being right hasn't mattered for over 20 years, if anything you should have stood your ground and told us we were all wrong
>>
>>27051430
so I guess you could say she socially hanged herself.
hyuk hyuk hyuk
>>
>>27051108
>being proud of the fact that Orwellian thought police are trying to ruin the lives of people who express ideas you're uncomfortable with

If anything it just further shows the extent that the left infantilizes minorities and tries to remove anything that'll make them uncomfortable in society.
>>
>>27051450
Shit. Is it too late to call you a cuck and hide this thread?
>>
>>27051108
>On Tuesday, at a Russian government research and development office in St. Petersburg, employees held what they claimed was an American costume party of some sort. One employee, Anastasia Storozhilova, a 23-year-old engineer who works there, thought what they did was so awesome that she tweeted a photograph from the party saying, "Today at the office we hanged a black man."

>After a firestorm erupted online, she first deleted the tweet, then her Twitter account, then her Facebook account.The damage is already done.

>Speaking to Russian press, Storozhilova tried to explain the racist stunt away by claiming they were reenacting old American movies, but that excuse doesn't really pass muster.
>>
>>27051505
You only hide the thread? You're brave Anon, I normally have to close my browser and go outside for a smoke
>>
White person does something racist: WE HAVE TO HUNT THEM DOWN AND RUIN THEIR FUCKING LIVES

Black person does something racist: What do you mean, black people can't be racist.
>>
>>27051499
>tries to remove
No one forcefully removed her picture. She expressed her herself and society expressed themselves right back. No one physically harmed her or shut her accounts down in an attempt to silence her.

Seems like you have a hard time grasping that society also has a right to disagree with you.
>>
>>27051534
>government
Oh, OK. Still, would Russia fuck over the career of some adorable engineer because niggers are complaining? There's no way they'll be able to make her face the "consequences" of her "actions".
>>
>>27051108
But she is Russian. I know Russians are idiots, but there will be no backlashes, Russians dislike swarthy people and make fun of them regularly.
>>
>>27051499
I'm black and I honestly don't give a fuck, I doubt a lot of people do. It isn't hurting anyone, so I say do whatever you want.

However, if you're stupid enough to take images and post it online, you deserve whatever you get. Being socially ostracized isn't Orwellian. Its not like she's facing any legal troubles for it. If you put all your retarded moments on the Internet don't be surprised when this happens.

Yet another vapid and sheltered cunt learned the hard way that actions have concequences. Even then, in a few weeks no one will remember her or care about it anymore.
>>
>>27051585

A lot of russians are swarthy tho, I mean look at stalin he looked like a hispanic.
>>
File: 1457570435312.jpg (74 KB, 611x1024) Image search: [Google]
1457570435312.jpg
74 KB, 611x1024
I love being original.
>>
>>27051227
>90% of white girls are racist as fuck
No they are not.

>and would not even piss on a nig.
Strange...but sure as hell they fuck the nigs.

t. /pol/
>>
>>27051108
>lol stay mad
sure projecting your insecurities as hard as ever tyrone
>>
File: image.jpg (9 KB, 208x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
9 KB, 208x250
>>27051652
l Iove being orignaI.
>>
Thought policing if bad, but so is not hiding your power level. People as stupid as this deserve it even if I don't agree with the headhunting.
>>
File: image.jpg (132 KB, 500x481) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
132 KB, 500x481
>>27051680
>>27051652
l Iove being original.
>>
What do you expect from someone with that name? Xddd sounds fuckin retardnazi
>>
>>27051108

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/russians-hold-mock-lynching-party-white-man-blackface-article-1.2557998

This happened in Russia so it's not nearly as bad as it looks. If someone did this in America their lives would be completely ruined, but in Russia this was just slightly bad taste.
>>
File: Crazy.webm (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Crazy.webm
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>27051680
>>27051704
Isn't it awesome being original?
>>
>>27051711
russians are openly racist, but I'm sure even they thought that this girl was just a bit too excited about it.
>>
>>27051623
Stalin was Georgian.

In Saint Petersburg the native population are basically Russified Finns. Finns are the whitest people on earth.
>>
>>27051543
Eh, I've embarrassed myself worse before. I'll survive.
>>
>>27051108
How the fuck did anyone in the office not say "hey guys maybe we shouldnt hang a blackfaced white guy at fucking work and then post in on social media"
>>
>>27051833
Racism is a hell of a drug
>>
>>27051833
they're russian. russians are openly racist and homophobic.
>>
>>27051108
>Anastasia Storozhilova

Was this suppose to take place in like Arkansas or Alabama, or Eastern Europe?
>>
>>27051711
>>27051916

I see.

Considering how some are dressed like cowboys they were probably just doing a "dress like an American" party.

I'm sure the school shooters and mobile hambags cosplayers are just out of frame of the picture
>>
>>27051571
>No one forcefully removed her picture
Come the fuck on, you know damn well WHY she removed the picture.

Don't play this "no ones MAKING her do anything!" bullshit. Free speech and freedom of expression is worthless without those who respect it. You know damn well the first SJW who caught wind of that pic would try to ruin everyone in that picture. Not saying people need to respect their expression, just saying that you can't ruin someone's life for being silly in a manner you find unsettling.

>>27051592
Perhaps this image wasn't the best one to use as a case example of an Orwellian thought crime scenario, but similar ones exist. On twitter for instance people who say things contrary to the current status quo DO get inexplicably banned from twitter and DO get shadow banned as well, Facebook is doing similar things, basically banning anyone they please under their vague guidelines. You can say these institutions are private and reserve the right to, but still, this goes back to respecting free speech, not operating within these private-business technicalities. It's indicative of a larger problem that exists beyond these companies and their services.
>>
>>27051362
When latinos are in charge there won't be a civilization left.
Bad words (if you still have human language at that point) will be the least of your worries.
>>
>>27052042
Shaming is still free expression. We all have a right to tell someone that they're fucking stupid and can refuse to spend money where they work.

You think whites in the 50s didn't do this to store owners that allowed blacks in their store? You think they weren't shaming people that weren't racist?
>>
Why don't normal females understand humor?

That's all this is srsly. If you've ever talked to normal females like this, you'll know that their conception of humor is basically just exaggeratedly bitchy negativity. They don't get that things are funny mostly if they have a sorta dramatic tension in it.
>>
>>27051362
Jews and blacks are trying their very best to convince Latinos that Latinos should resign their ethnic identity and instead identify as "people of Color" and spend all their time attending black lives matter protests and complaining about black people's problems.
>>
>>27051108

oh hes not a black guy, he's a white guy with black face on, look at his hands.
>>
>>27052042
I see what you're saying, but the fact remains that society is made up of humans, and what you're describing is just a result of that. You can't force people to listen to you. And yes, popular websites like Facebook and twitter obviously have personal incentive to remove disruptive or controversial posts. That is okay, and perfectly acceptable.

>You know damn well the first SJW who caught wind of that pic would try to ruin everyone in that picture
This, I agree with you on. That's a huge growing problem.

For example, recently a very reputable psychologist who had been working for I think 30+ yrs got fired for saying something about transgendered. I think he said something about it maybe being a bad idea to put children on homones or something. It was very tame and very reasonable, but his career was ended over a SJW witch hunt. What is strange is how much power and influence these nutjobs seem to hold. Someone behind the scenes is allowing this to happen intentionally, and even encouraging it.

I agree with you that there is a very disturbing power shift occurring right now, and I do believe we are witnessing censorship to an almost Orwellian degree. I just don't think this story is a good example of that.
>>
>>27052309
nah bro. he definitely black. look at his face. its black.
>>
>>27051279

Have some balls faggit. It's edgy and shit but everytime I get called for one I loudly complain and make "this shit again?" type comments until one fo the fat HR bitches get's triggered at me. My job is secure because "m, good at what I do. If you don't let the suits know what's up they won't know. When my managers and directors do well I praise them and let them know I appreciate the efforts. When they do shitty I let them know with casual complaints.

>>27051362

you mean like Trump? Too bad he's deporting your kinds' indio asses back to the mountains and desserts they kind crawled out of.
>>
>>27051108
I really love how its oh so horrible to make a joke
It's not like they're going out murdering black people, or even discriminating against them
Its just some harmless fun, like jeez
Fucking libtards
>>
I literally thought this was a burn victim who got so fucked up she needed some sort of wooden body brace just to let her walk.
>>
>>27051833
Hanging him was not funny and bad tast
BUT
Why the fuck should Russian care about an american rassict tradition called "blackface"

We never heard about this crap.
For us it's just an costume.
>>
>>27052409
Normally I hate tripfags but nice post.

It's not funny but who fucking cares? Let people make their dumb jokes, it isn't hurting anything
>>
>>27052409
Let's see if you'd say the same thing if your father got lynched and some edgelords were now reenacting it for ''fun''.
>>
>>27052745
>LE edge
Stop that
>>
good ol social darwinism
keeping poltards in check.
>>
people fail to remember that black people did own white slaves. thats part of what they dont teach you in school. this is still terrible though. how was that a good idea?
>>
>>27052675
Kind of like Elliot-idoling
Yeah, it's all good
>>
>>27051195
>>27051227
They are not racist, they are just retarded
>>
>>27052348
Why do you type like a cartoon character? do you speak like that in real life as well?
>>
>>27051108
This is b8. Slavs don't give a fuck about niggers because there are no niggers in their countries. Most of them that I have met are openly racist and for good reason. These fucking mongrels need to be sedated or euthanized altogether.
>>
File: hanging time.png (259 KB, 366x348) Image search: [Google]
hanging time.png
259 KB, 366x348
>>27051108
as always, the vaginal jew is orchestrating the disaster
>>
>>27051195
They mimic humor, they think something might be funny but don't really know. So they think of edgy or "funny" things to get attention and it works.
This dumb whore got attention, but with the current political climate not the attention she wanted.Then again it was still attention and bitches want it all good or bad in the end.
>>
>black guy clearing playing along with the gag
>OMG THEY'RE BEING RACIST TO HIM!!!
Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.