[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>He still thinks mental illness is real absolutely hilarious
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: laughing lolis.jpg (68 KB, 572x324) Image search: [Google]
laughing lolis.jpg
68 KB, 572x324
>He still thinks mental illness is real

absolutely hilarious
psychology is about as scientifically valid as astrology
you don't have a special illness that prevents you from functioning, you're just lazy
>>
>>27051020
0/10 bait, apply yourself anon
>>
>>27051034

psychology is pseudo-science, kid
science took us to the moon and sent probes to space
psychology taught kids it's okay to be fuckups because they have a disease in their head
>>
I hope you're trolling, because if you aren't, you're seriously uneducated. I have a PhD in neurobiology and I can say with 100% confidence that mental illness is as real and as prevalent as physical illness. In fact, there's emerging debates as to whether the two are as unique as they are typically understood.
>>
>>27051081

And I have a PhD in biochemistry. None of those claims are even close to valid. Hell, I even minored in psychology. My psychology professors hated me because they couldn't produce any scientific data to cover their asses whenever they made literally any claim on the human mind.
>>
>>27051020
but the inability to not be lazy is my illness
>>
>>27051188
0/10, unless you bought your degree from a Rwanda-based online university where biochemistry entails learning which foods produce the most potent jenkem.
>>
>>27051382

Psychology is a bullshit field of study.
And I happened to have gotten my degree at Harvard, thank you very much.
>>
>>27051020
You don't think autism is real look at the fucking catalog and come back
>>
All I know is that when I go off my meds I start having scenarios and conversations in my head that dont go away until six months on the meds again.
>>
How does one manipulate a psychiatrist into giving them benzos?
>>
>>27051950
Say hello to Alzheimer's for me
>>
>>27051950
>muh anxiety
>muh panic attacka
>muh derealization
is really easy t b h
>>
File: 21ffsd.jpg (68 KB, 563x491) Image search: [Google]
21ffsd.jpg
68 KB, 563x491
>it's that retarded INTJ again who thinks mental illnesses don't exist
>>
Exactly, that's why I come to r9k. I am constantly educated by my fellow robobros who know way, way more than the supposed "medical literature" (aka brainwashing garbage) and supposed "studies". They are way smarter than morons like Robert Sapolsky. So, I guess, thank you anons. In this moment I am euphoric, not because of fake science or peer reviewed (pro tip: it's not) nonsense, but because I have been red-pulled by the greatest community on earth, r9k.
>>
>>27051960
>Implying i'll live long enough to get Alzheimer's
>Implying I'm going to let life slowly and painfully kill me instead of an heroing as soon as I foresee any type of inconvenient health problem at all

wew lad
>>
>>27051020
If it's not mentally healthy then it's a mental illness.

You can't say posting laughing anime girls on the internet is mentally healthy. Therefore, you arre sick.
>>
>>27052004
>bringing up horoscopes for no reason
Such a Pisces move
>>
>>27051020
The funny thing about this shitty bait is that you can take psychology out of the equation and still prove that mental illness is real. With actual science; neuroscience.
>>
>>27051020
2/10, you managed to make me rate your b8
>>
>>27051826
Pretentious twat, kill your self please
>>
File: 583626017.jpg (37 KB, 574x574) Image search: [Google]
583626017.jpg
37 KB, 574x574
WOW OP I NEVER REALIZED I ACTUALLY WASN'T DEPRESSED OR BIPOLAR OR MANIC OR SCHIZOPHRENIC
HAHA
ALL THAT TIME RUNNING THROUGH THE MORNING STREETS AND SCREAMING AT MR. SPOOK TO GO AWAY WAS FAKE
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
don't care if bait, needed to get it off my chest
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.