[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Depressed Chads General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
>25
>Basically perfect upbringing
>Semi wealthy family
>Had awesome time in school
>Good at sports (Rugby, cricket, hockey etc)
>Got good grades
>Play 3 instruments
>Enjoy gaming
>Lost virginity at 16 to 8/10 girl
>Awesome time at uni
>Loads of friends
>20+ sexual conquests
>Good degree
>Good well paid job in IT with colleagues I get along with
>Have made decent investments with my $
>Still play competitive and social sport
>Still play my instruments
>Still enjoy gaming
>Surrounded by interesting people
>Have a 9/10 GF

Why the fuck am I so depressed? I know I'm not a pathetic loser like a lot of you, so why the hell am I not happy?

Do I an hero? At least I know I'll probably get 1000+ people at my funeral, most of whom will probably be sad to see me go
>>
>>27050870
>rugby
>cricket
>uni

This is an American board. Fuck off.
>>
>>27050870
2/10, trying a bit too hard.. no ones gonna read all that
>>
>>27050900

Pretend I said

>Football
>Baseball
>College

and answer my question you retard
>>
>>27050870

Because amphibious Martians are cucking you
>>
Nice try faggot. Maybe you'll get it right next time.
>>
File: Wojak Shrug.png (146 KB, 554x439) Image search: [Google]
Wojak Shrug.png
146 KB, 554x439
>>27050870
>so why the hell am I not happy
This world is nothing but materialistic hedonism. The fact that you're a success in such a world means you'll never truly have a deep seated happiness. So have fun with your money, job, drugs, women, whatever takes your mind off the pain and wait to die; just like everyone else in your position.
>>
>ITT: a robot pretends to be chad to make himself feel better about being a worthless faggot like the rest of us.
>>
>>27050978

Thanks anon. You're OK
>>
>haven't lifted in 3 months
>feel chunky
>girls still give me looks
>just don't feel like sticking thumbs in their buttholes anymore

to the gym
>>
>>27051030

Excuse me?

What the fuck are you on about?
>>
>>27051050
talking about me chad feels
>>
>>27050870

OP here again, to add to this I have been working at various jobs (including one where I processed sheeps intestines into sausage casings) non stop since 12 years old so I don't feel guilty that I don't deserve any of his either
>>
>>27051030
>>27051064

Do you want to put your thumb in my sweet manpussy?
>>
>>27051090
only if you have a feminine dick
>>
Maybe you came to a point where things that are supposed to stimulate your happiness-hormones wont do the job anymore. Dont worry, the doctor will give you happiness-enducing pills that will play with your brain-chemistry a bit until you dont know what you feel anymore.
They cant do much else. Thats literally all what life is. Sure, some say you are able to reach some more fullfilling layer trough being spiritual or religious but that does not work for everyone. If your brain is not satisfied, you are kind of fucked.
>>
>>27051166

I'm a skinny asian man with long hair
>>
>>27051194
I'm just not quite rich enough to say fuck it all and travel the world or something. Maybe thats what I need to do.

Chairs for the message
>>
>>27050870

Do it you cricket playing faggot
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.