[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>browsing Tinder >see this What would you do in this hypothetical
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: worst_tinder_ever.jpg (195 KB, 908x1448) Image search: [Google]
worst_tinder_ever.jpg
195 KB, 908x1448
>browsing Tinder
>see this

What would you do in this hypothetical situation, /r9k/?
>>
>>27050699

Swipe left.

Jesus Christ. I'm no Chad but I'm not THAT ugly. Fucking hell. I am certain thats a dude.
>>
>>27050792
It's actually a girl that has a vagina
>>
I could do it.

I don't care if you do look like Tommy Lee Jones.
>>
>>27050814

Yeah even knowing there was a vagina down there it wouldn't be worth it.
>>
>>27050699
If she loved me deep down, I would.
I just want someone to talk to...
>>
Pump and dump, pussy is pussy.
>>
This is from 2ch.ru and you are a filthy liar
>>
>>27050964
Chads right, go in while you can
>>
File: 1.jpg (68 KB, 777x882) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
68 KB, 777x882
I don't know, I think I'd at least talk to her.

Her chin is kind of scary, so I don't know if I'd be able to look at her without the turtleneck, But at least her hair is pretty and she's thin. I doubt she'd like me much, though.
>>
>>27051171
Yep. Wouldn't be the first uggo I laid down. Wouldn't be the first that was happy just for that, and happier still to get a baby out of it.
>>
File: 1456513242842.jpg (47 KB, 371x348) Image search: [Google]
1456513242842.jpg
47 KB, 371x348
>>27050699

I reckon her body and pussy is fine. Slam-jam and never call her again. Or maybe she is fairly intelligent and has a decent personality/interests. Judging from her description, she's probably just a self-loathing girl with no personality. The former of the two options wounds like the best plan.

Scope that shit out, dude.
>>
>>27050699
I think she is retarded - like actually handicaped with birth defecet.

Good job everyone.
>>
>>27051323
>not a virgin

The door is to your left sir.
>>
>people think OP is legit
holy newfags batman
>>
>>27051510
>What would you do in this hypothetical situation, /r9k/?
>>
>>27050699
that's obviously okcupid you stupid jew
>>
She has a bf
l
m
a
o
>>
>>27050699
I will provide love for her. She deserves it
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.