[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ayyyy yo dat will be 40$ white crakka
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: dank nug.jpg (191 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
dank nug.jpg
191 KB, 1440x1080
Ayyyy yo dat will be 40$ white crakka
>>
>buying weed
>not growing your own
>any year
come on now
>>
>>27050686
that weed looks fucking gross dude
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 240x232) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 240x232
>>27050686
What is that? Looks like a bug.
>>
>>27050746
A dank nug :)
>>
>>27050686
wtf is that?
mold?
>>
>>27050765
D A N K
N U G Z
>>
It's mold. The gold stuff is mold
>>
Would a nug like this be genuinely good to smoke? Help I can't into weed
>>
>>27050921

No it should be green or bright green. The gold stuff is mold
>>
File: bzzz.jpg (1 MB, 1456x2592) Image search: [Google]
bzzz.jpg
1 MB, 1456x2592
>>27050921
This is what they should look like.
>>
from the thumbnail, I thought it was a rotted out chicken with maggots
>>
>>27051080

Those bees probably just gonna eat it Instead of bringing it back
>>
>>27050921
That's mold, I would tell the dealer his weed is shit and demand my money back

If he refused he won the battle but lost the war, I could have been a repeat customer

fucking niggers and their lack of foresight
>>
File: Comfy town.jpg (369 KB, 1401x784) Image search: [Google]
Comfy town.jpg
369 KB, 1401x784
>>27050921
You don't want to, at least in my opinion. I was a major stoner for most of high school it just wastes your time. People will tell you it's not a gateway drug, but it really is, at least from what I've seen. Since my state legalized it the town I live in has sunken into major degeneracy with around 15 dispensaries. All of the girls I know who smoke pot are huge whores. It's sad to see my hometown like this honestly. Do whatever you want, but I'd advise against getting into weed.
>>
>>27051347

Your town looks like a miserable piece of shit anyways. I'd be smoking 24/7 if I lived there.
>>
>>27051347
I don't believe the whole gateway drug propaganda but I did lose my only friend to drugs. We both bonded over a mutual enjoyment of weed then he went on to harder shit and I was trying to slow him down and the next thing I know he's offering me hits of meth and is getting in trouble stalking some girl and I told him "You're my pal and I've tried to help you but it's me or the drugs, man." Haven't heard from him since. I've seen sobered up for the most part and only smoke on a rare occasion as a treat.
>>
>>27051151
Kek dude, I'm OP of the thread. It's a saved image from another thread where a guy left weed in his attic for too long or something like that.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.