[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Almost bed time, wagecuck. Time to start your nightly ritual.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
File: comfy neet 2.jpg (41 KB, 390x390) Image search: [Google]
comfy neet 2.jpg
41 KB, 390x390
Almost bed time, wagecuck. Time to start your nightly ritual.
>>
Ah yes, you're quite right. Good night, froggy!
>>
>>27049682
Anyone want to see my big old NEET dick?
>>
File: IMG.jpg (22 KB, 338x332) Image search: [Google]
IMG.jpg
22 KB, 338x332
>>27049735
fucking wagies here! Can't appreciate our superior neet humor!
>>
File: 1431050734221s.jpg (3 KB, 125x94) Image search: [Google]
1431050734221s.jpg
3 KB, 125x94
>tfw remembering how I used to be a wagecuck
No longer do I need to worry
>>
File: neets_btfo.png (247 KB, 518x460) Image search: [Google]
neets_btfo.png
247 KB, 518x460
>Pic related. NEETs
>>
neet is eleet
>>
I already watched Jeopardy and fucked my fiancee. And now I can cross shitposting off the list. See you in 8 hours frog memer.
>>
Yeah I gotta put the kids to bed and then ring barry about fishing on saturday.

Got promoted so I have more on my plate now, so tired, but at least I get to sleep next to my lovely wife.

You remeber Jen, you used to go to the anime club in School together. Haha you were always fixing her laptop for her. Oh man those were the days, never seemed a day when you two were not hanging out.

Oh well, night anon.
>>
>>27050045

Jesus christ dude, too far
>>
File: tmp_15880-4611049381573.png (45 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
tmp_15880-4611049381573.png
45 KB, 200x200
>>27050045
Really? You had to hit that close to the bone?

When did normies get so savage.

Christ.
>>
>>27050045
>marriedcucks acting as if they aren't going to be the one fixing Jen's laptop for 20 years
dumb ass cuck.

not even a NEET
>>
>>27050243
Not him, but how is fixing a laptop a cuck thing? She's probably raising kids for him and cleaning the home. The hypothetical married anon should do the man shit in the house while she keeps her role.
>>
>>27049682
Last time I checked rituals were more of a mental illness thing.
And mentally ill people have more trouble with having jobs.
as in rituals are going to be more common in neets.
Basically I'm saying you're retarded.
>>
>>27050319
Marriage in general is reserved for beta bux

>provide for her and spend your saturdays fixing things around the house that you bought for her so she could fulfill her breeding instinct
>10 years earlier, Chad was banging her out for the cost of a 6pack of coors

KEKED
>>
I got fired today

Came in 50 minutes late because public transportation is shit. I'm doomed to be a meet for ever

It were funny though the managers attempted to give me the tone you give children and repeatedly asked why I were late.

I repeatedly told them "the Fucking bus sucks. What do you people expect me to say"
>>
>>27049682
Jokes on you, my job doesn't start until 6pm
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 303x337) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 303x337
>>27049682
Jokes on you, I'm at work.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.