[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I loved Cindy so much. Why won't she love me back?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: ex.jpg (130 KB, 864x865) Image search: [Google]
ex.jpg
130 KB, 864x865
I loved Cindy so much. Why won't she love me back?
>>
Cindy, if you see this, I love you.
>>
File: DUTY_STALKER.jpg (11 KB, 480x269) Image search: [Google]
DUTY_STALKER.jpg
11 KB, 480x269
GET OUT OF HERE STALKER
BLOX
>>
I'm not a stalker, I'm just in love.
>>
>>27049441
Yeah, that's what they all say. One of these days you'll just love her to death. Go see the barman already.
>>
>>27049531
She likes it. I'm just letting her know that she is loved and that I forgive her.
>>
>>27049592
Now that's interesting. Forgive her for what? Leaving you out in the cold?
>>
>>27049658
She hurt me bad.
>>
>>27049681
Bad as in she stood you up for a date, or bad as in she got mixed up with someone else while you were together?
>>
>>27049731
She got mixed up with someone else. But I don't care.
>>
>>27049747
You're playing for the end game then, is that it? When she's tired of him, she'll come crawling back? I think you might have to take a more proactive stance if you want to win her back, that is if you ever had her in the first place.
>>
>>27049800
A proactive stance how?
>>
>>27049821
Well, if you wait too long you might find yourself at their wedding. You don't want that, do you? Undermine her confidence in him. For example, plant a piece of woman's lingerie in a bedroom, and see what happens. She will almost certainly believe he was with someone else, and they'll have a big fight. She'll be upset, but you might just get another shot at her yourself. The longer you wait, the harder it will be to separate them. Get creative, anon. There's no time like the present.
>>
>>27050006
It was an online relationship.
>>
Guess who just sucked me off and told me she'll always be mine?

t. Chad
>>
>>27050484
Oh well, file it away in the idea box then. Don't feel bad. My online relationship didn't work out either.
>>
>>27050535
buuuuuuuuuuuullshit. No. You're wrong.
>>
>>27050535
>Here, let me finish that for you.
And what's more? I laugh at guys like you. When you cry about how much girls treat you bad, and wonder why they can't just see that you're a nice guy who would always treat them right? I nod and tell you to hang in there, you'll find someone right for you someday, don't give up hope man. But inside? I'm laughing my ass off at you you pathetic fuck. Every girl you set your sights on, who isn't a disgusting pig-monster, I'm going to fuck 6 ways from sunday before you even tell her you think she's cute. I won't bother trying when you finally settle for that 350 pound girl who works at hardees, you can have that. Anything else I'm going to cum on her face before you get those lips near it.

And the biggest reason I laugh? It's not me doing all this. It's the girls. When you cry about how lonely you are? Or talk about how you just want to curl up and dissapear, and all that emo bullshit? You're triggering her "Don't Fuck" instinct something feirce. You're a miserable weak coward, why would she want your genes? Feel free to buy her a new computer and help her decorate her apartment, you're great for that. But her baby-maker is barking orders at her, telling her to wrap her legs around me and hold on for as long as she can. She needs it, on a primal level you'll never get to see first hand, even if you do get a chance to fuck her. Sooner or later one of them will lay back and spread their legs, but you won't see any hunger in their eyes. They won't beg you to love them forever and make them yours. You won't know what it's like to see her animal side needing you as much as she needs to eat and breath.
>>
>hang on, we're almost there
And she's cheating on you, I promise that. When she sits around quiet and uncomfortable, acting irritable and irrational towards you, wanting you to just back away and leave her alone, it's not her period. It's because I haven't called her for a day or two and her instincts are telling her to go find me. The primitive section of her brain doesn't want to risk smelling like another man when she gives herself to me, she wants me to know she's completely mine. We do things together she tells you she never would. Her pooper? Mine. I want to give her a facial? of course. I want her to suck the cum out of my dick, even though I just finished pumping away at her ass? she's never going to tell me no. She doesn't WNAT to tell me no. She wants me to know she'll do anything it takes to keep me. She'll rim my ass while she's down there sucking me off if it means pleasing me. She'll drink my cum from a shotglass. She'll wear a buttplug when we go out to dinner. She'll sleep handcuffed to my headboard. Anything.

And then she'll go home to you and tell you she's not in the mood today.

I'd say you should become an hero, but you being aruond makes her want a real man all the more, so keep fagging it up emo bitches, I'll keep that pussy warm while you're crying in the corner.
>>
Timeless troll piece, yes? Ancient /b/ copypasta lives again.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.