[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do /pol/acks on this board have such internally inconsistent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1439303317678.png (42 KB, 687x476) Image search: [Google]
1439303317678.png
42 KB, 687x476
Why do /pol/acks on this board have such internally inconsistent beliefs?
>You should be able to kill yourself if you want to, fuck normies for trying to keep you alive and miserable to slave away for them and suffer so they don't have to mourn
>Trannies are disgusting abominations with mental illnesses, the left is retarded for giving them bodily autonomy so that they can engage in moral degeneracy that harms the white race

>White women who sleep with black men are whores
>White women are ruined by feminism, I'm going to fuck Asian women and raise little Elliots

>Fuck off normie, don't tell me to man up or go outside, I've heard that a thousand times before. You don't know shit about unwantedness. You've had friends, you're attractive, you're funny, you will never understand. I've given up on women and it just isn't going to happen.
>Man the fuck up you disgusting tranny. Take testosterone. You'll regret this and want to kill yourself after your irreversible operation. Enjoy being an ugly hon with AIDS who can't get pregnant.

If you're a robot and a /pol/ack at the same time you're probably really fucking stupid. You whine about being a failure and then you worship Aryan Chads. You think people are inferior to you and so you want to kill or segregate them, when 90% of the people in your country would find you tremendously pathetic. You're a joke.
>>
Strongly agree OP, robots as a community need to deal with these problematic, toxic attitudes as quickly as possible. /pol/acks have been terrorizing women of all kinds and POC far too long.
>>
>/pol/ is one person

come on now son
>>
>>27048858
You forgot.

>>Trannies are disgusting abominations with mental illnesses, the left is retarded for giving them bodily autonomy so that they can engage in moral degeneracy that harms the white race

Two threads later

>Why don't we all become sissy tranny fuckbios.
>>
>>27049640
In all fairness I'm fairly sure those aren't the same people.
>>
>>27049625
>nobody espouses those beliefs simultaneously
I'm not denying there are exceptions.
>>
Don't know anything about /pol/ but niggers and pajeets are annoying and ruined r9k

Niggers at least have some justification for posting on American imageboards, pajeets and chingchongs and PINOY have zero excuse, go bitch and whine about life not handing you a blonde white girl somewhere else you midget creep faggots
>>
File: 1457386421350.jpg (37 KB, 396x382) Image search: [Google]
1457386421350.jpg
37 KB, 396x382
>>27048858
>>>reddit
I bet you started coming here last year, scum.
>>
>>27050089
>EVERYBODY WHO DISAGREES WITH ME IS REDDIT
Most people on 4chan hate /pol/. Return there.
>>
>>27048858
>/pol/acks on this board
that's why. because they're posting /pol/ crap on this board instead of /pol/.
/pol/ itself thrives on internal inconsistency because it allows them to make a meme out of either side of any political issue, then say "/pol/ is always right" regardless of the outcome. it's a good system and has produced a lot of funny content. thing is, most of the good /pol/ posters keep it on /pol/ where it belongs. when you see a /pol/ thread on another board, it's usually some kid who googled 4chan a month ago, wound up on /pol/, got "redpilled" by one of the internally inconsistent factions, and decided to go spread his wisdom to the rest of the site.
/pol/ is a decent board, but all the other boards can't be blamed for hating it.
>>
>>27050441
>/pol/ itself thrives on internal inconsistency because it allows them to make a meme out of either side of any political issue
People post what they believe on /pol/, but /pol/ is a lot of people. In the plurality of course there are some good predictions. It is not just a game to say everything and guess right.
>>
>>27048858
Where are the inconsistent beliefs? None of these statements are related to each other
>>
not knowing that /pol/ runs the ch0n. Top kek
>>
>>27048858
First off, your first two points aren't similar. I'm not praising suicide, but people should be able to do it if they want, but I find it funny you relate that to trannies getting on hormones or whatever, since it is similarly a decision that is unproductive and only yields death. Regardless, it's an unequal comparison.
>White women who sleep with black men are whores
Not necessarily whores, just race traitors.
>White women are ruined by feminism, I'm going to fuck Asian women and raise little Elliots
No one is praising race mixing, but if you want to compare race mixing with niggers and race mixing with east asians, east asians are a little less damaging.
>Fuck off normie, don't tell me to man up or go outside
No one says this
>Man the fuck up you disgusting tranny. Take testosterone
No one says this either

This scatterbrained rambling is reflective of the same kind I see from trannies over on /lgbt/
>>
>>27051336
>Regardless, it's an unequal comparison
It really isn't. Both are a form of genetic suicide. One is banned by the US government and popularly supported here, the other is legally permitted and decried here. /pol/acks demand paternalism towards bodily autonomy to prevent things that spread "degeneracy" like drugs or gender reassignment but robots bemoan normalfag efforts to make suicide difficult.

>No one is praising race mixing
A ton of conservatives preach hitting on Asian girls to find docile, socially conservative waifus, who are ironically dating white men to escape their socially repressive background.

>No one says this
Plenty of people espouse that attitude of surrender in the face of static conditions and hatred for trite advice like "Be yourself" or "go outside".
>No one says this either
Make a thread asking /r9k/ whether you should transition right now.
>>
>>27051218
>runs
*ruins
Now your statement is appropriately ironic and worthy of laughter
>>
>>27050012
Bebe alone is enough to justify your sentiment.
>>
>>27051518
The difference is that trannies aren't getting rid of themselves, they exist to be freaks and are taught to children and the normie masses to be respected and perfectly normal.
>A ton of conservatives preach hitting on Asian girls
not /pol/, the stance against race mixing is pretty strong there, but I don't know- I haven't frequented it in years. I can tell you cripplechan's /pol/ is wholly against it.
>Plenty of people espouse that attitude of surrender in the face of static conditions and hatred for trite advice like "Be yourself" or "go outside".
You're talking about /pol/acks, not robots. Yea, some of them are robots but such people aren't going to criticize such normie advice because such people, given they're actually redpilled, KNOW they're fucked.
>Make a thread asking /r9k/ whether you should transition right now
No one tells trannies to get on testosterone, it's a mental issue that goes deeper than mere hormonal imbalances.
>>
>>27053158
>they exist to be freaks and are taught to children and the normie masses to be respected and perfectly normal.
The recognition of depression removes culpability from the suicidal just as much as the recognition of gender dysphoria removes culpability from transsexuals, and suicide leads to suicide epidemics.

>such people, given they're actually redpilled, KNOW they're fucked
I don't understand what you're driving at. Isn't it because they believe advice can't help them that they get annoyed and tell people to leave?

>No one tells trannies to get on testosterone
This is false. You're correct that it is a gross misunderstanding of gender dsyphoria, but it's also common advice to people who say they want to transition on image boards.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.