[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >wonder why i cant get a gf >wonder for years
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: quasimodo.jpg (2 MB, 2560x1466) Image search: [Google]
quasimodo.jpg
2 MB, 2560x1466
>be me
>wonder why i cant get a gf
>wonder for years
>think im ugly but i cant quite put my finger on why
>one day, someone says i look like Quasimodo
>never watched disney shit as a kid
>google him
I'M A DEAD FUCKING RINGER FOR THIS MOTHERFUCKER

>one eye is slightly lower than the other, and is slightly closed more (same eye, too)
>big slightly-upturned nose the size of a car
>bad hairline that looks like my head has grown, but that my hairline didn't go with it
>no cheekbones or cheeks
>strong eyebrow bones that as a result of the no cheeks makes me look like I have a massive forehead
On the plus side, I am tall and don't have a hunchback. I also have better teeth and a stronger jaw, but that is all.

I am fucked. I am seriously fucked. Shit isn't fair. No one takes me seriously because of the way I look.
>>
>>27048646
post face pics.
origional senpai
>>
File: henning-wehn_2.jpg (53 KB, 640x944) Image search: [Google]
henning-wehn_2.jpg
53 KB, 640x944
hi henning
>>
>>27048792
i look like this cunt
>>27048853

Only with less of a nasal bridge between the eyes, less cheekbones, a bigger nose, and less curly hair.
>>
>>27048646
There's nothing you can do about your genetics.
Ask a guy or better a girl that you trust how to get the most out of your looks.
(Cloths, haircut, fitness)

That's all you can do for your looks.
If that's done focus on what you really have to offer.

Humor? Intelligence? Cool hobby? A fulfilling career?

Your not some stupid barbie bimbo who has nothing to offer besides pussy.
You're a man
>>
At least you don't have a recessed jaw. It is literally impossible to get a woman to fuck you if you have a recessed jaw. Impossible.
>>
>>27048933
I can't get a girlfriend. Not even the ugliest of uglies is interested in me. How much can money, humor, intelligence, or hobbies improve that?

Maybe if I improve myself enough, I could get a 1/10 girl who wants money off me. But I wouldn't be happy with that. I would rather die alone.

>>27048976
>At least you don't have a recessed jaw.
I think I do have a receding jaw. Just stick your jaw out you idiot. I do it. Makes me look about 0.1/10 better.
>>
Show us your face anon, we'll rate ya
>>
At least you don't look like eggman
>>
>>27049010
>I think I do have a receding jaw. Just stick your jaw out you idiot. I do it. Makes me look about 0.1/10 better.
>implying it won't become obvious that your jaw is recessed as soon as she sees you chewing something or doing any kind of activity that involves using your jaw
>>
>>27049096
>sticking your jaw out

enjoy your damaged joints, faggot. You aren't going to be able to chew in a few years or you're going to damage your teeth.
>>
>>27049024
No. I tell my friends that I get pussy like whoah. Hopefully they believe me. If I post my face, suddenly everyone knows I don't get any pussy.

>>27049066
Yeah, I guess. I'm uglier, but at least I don't look like an mtf.

>>27049096
>>implying it won't become obvious that your jaw is recessed as soon as she sees you chewing something or doing any kind of activity that involves using your jaw
But it doesn't. Your jaw naturally stays open, right? Anyone would think that your pushed-forward jaw is just where your jaw sits most comfortably. It doesn't look like you're forcing it. The muscles hurt at first, but over time they build up, and you don't even need to think about keeping your jaw forward eventually. It surprisingly makes talking easier with your mouth wide-open.
>>
>>27049163
this is bullshit

originare
>>
>>27049163
Sorry, I ment >>27049010
>>
>>27049163
>you're going to damage your teeth.
What, by keeping my jaw forward?

I guess I had better make sure I don't wear gloves, in case I hurt my knees from the restricted bloodflow, right?
>>
>>27048646
Frollo is the biggest robot in literature.
>>
>>27049189
You're not a dentist, faggot.
>>
>>27048933
You actually will never have a girlfriend if you disrespect yourself like that.

Don't insult the body your in.
Don't let your value be determined by how many silly teenage girls like you.

Humans love confident humans.
It's not even just a gender question.
Improve yourself until you can be proud of yourself.

(There a thread about that right now -I think it's a screen cap from Reddit or something. And it's put way better in words than I could)

I'm just so sick of people suffering and punishing themselves.
>>
>>27049226
Yes, your jaw has to be in it's intended position for your teeth to be healthy. If you move your jaw forward it fucks it up, you grind your teeth everytime you close your jaw because it tries to fit but it doesn't.
>>
>>27049313
>imblynigger i close my jaw with it out, still
Whenever I eat, I put my jaw back to where it naturally sits. Idiot. You think I try jutting my jaw out 24/7? haha no. only around people
>>
>>27049277
neither are you

>>27049313
> you grind your teeth everytime you close your jaw

wrong
>>
>>27049345
Do you think your muscles don't get used to the jaw position you force it to be?
>>
>>27049366
muscles don't mean shit. your jaw will always relax itself when you sleep either way. the malocclusion is skeletal.
>>
File: laughing ghost.jpg (13 KB, 407x482) Image search: [Google]
laughing ghost.jpg
13 KB, 407x482
>>27049366
YOU MEAN I CAN FIX THIS PERMANENTLY, AT THE COST OF MY TEETH? HELL YEAH NIGGA HELL YEAH!

MORE COST-EFFECTIVE THAN JAW SURGERY! I CAN JUST SACRIFICE MY TEETH FOR MY JAW! AND IF I WANT, I CAN GET MY TEETH FIXED BY A DENTIST! WILL STILL BE CHEAPER THAN JAW SURGERY!

THANK YOU, DOC, FOR THE ADVICE! I AM FEELING MUCH BETTER, NOW.
>>
>>27048646
hahahahaha holy fuck I'm so sorry anon, I know I shouldn't be laughing at your misfortune but still damn lol
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.