[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My therapist told me to kill myself. No joke, I'm being
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7
My therapist told me to kill myself. No joke, I'm being 100% serious here. He told me that he saw no improvement and if by the end of the month I wasn't better, I could freely take my life.

Are they even allowed to say this kind of shit? I mean, I don't care. It's at least a change from all the other therapists who kept spouting normie bullshit about how it's all gonna be okay,but it just caught me off-guard.
>>
dont think its allowed. But mby he was trying to fish for a reaction? like change some way of thinking?
>>
File: 1456180805800.jpg (48 KB, 717x959) Image search: [Google]
1456180805800.jpg
48 KB, 717x959
>>27048458
dunno but you could probably sue him if you wanted.
>>
no different here !!!! kill yourself now brah
>>
>>27048458
Sounds like you broke your therapist, fish for an apology, and proceed to shit storm in his face unabated, wreck the place, proceed to get a new one.

Live dangerously, best advice given by your friendly internet friend and not that silly voice in your head.
>>
Reminds me of that therapist in Dexter that got people to kill themselves
>>
File: 1406321797224.gif (198 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1406321797224.gif
198 KB, 900x900
Kill yourself and then sue him for millions.
>>
File: 1457063845209.png (254 KB, 501x660) Image search: [Google]
1457063845209.png
254 KB, 501x660
Next visit just go in and beat the shit out of him and as you're leave make sure he hears when you say it made you feel better to do that.
>>
It's a trick idiots. Wait until X and you will see that it isn't so bad.
>>
>>27048458
He probably thinks you're too much of a pussy to go through with it so he saw no harm in advising you to do it
It is a bit off putting desu but if that's what you wanna do, it's nice to be supported rather than sectioned
>>
>>27049412
I second this. Nobody wants to lose their livelihood like that.
>>
>>27048458
He knows you're a massive bitch who will never go through with it

Do it faggot
>>
>>27048458
plan a fake suicide
overdose on some pill or vitamin or something that at worst will make you throw up for a few days or something, and go to the hospital and tell them your therapist told you to kill yourself. sue him later
>>
>>27048458

the way you word this is kinda misleading

it sounds like he suggested some steps you take to improve and by virtue of following through with them it would be impossible not to improve, and if you dont then you can kill yourself if you want because he's so certain they'll work
>>
>>27049920
>Wait until X and you will see
is he gonna give it to me?
>>
File: 1457307479608.jpg (84 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1457307479608.jpg
84 KB, 600x800
>robots don't want to hear normie lies and pity
>normie finally breaks and tells robot to kill himself
>robot feels hurt

The fucks wrong with you shits?
>>
>>27048458
You are 100% full of shit, he/she might of said "well you could kill ya self" /thread mods delete this shit OP is from /b/ and a massive faggot
>>
>>27048458
It's a test. Will you pass it?
>>
>>27048458
You're upset with what he said, doesn't that mean you place some meaning/value on your life?

I think he hit a nerve senpai. But go on, kill yourself if you disagree.
>>
File: 1442895297958.jpg (15 KB, 198x228) Image search: [Google]
1442895297958.jpg
15 KB, 198x228
>>27048458
Just end it already. He knows you need to, we know you need to, and you know you need to. There's no fixing things, and you can't undo all the things you've done.
>>
>>27048458

I really lol'ed at this. but desu hes fucked up but atleast he isnt like the 99,9% of therapists who are basically money-grabbers that do nothing.
>>
>>27049855

Do this OP.

Your therapist is just baiting you, he doesn't think you're going to do it and is just trying to teach you some faggy "lesson" about how "life's not really that bad" or whatever. You need to kill yourself and then sue him, you'll be rich enough to be a carefree NEET for the rest of your days.
>>
He's calling you out for being an attention whore pussy who won't back up your words with actions, just like an emo 14 year old girl. OP fucking BTFO, your only path now to retain any sort of self-respect is to go through with it. Check and mate kiddo.
>>
I've been in therapy for a couple of years in my life, I always look up to therapist and think they know what they're doing.

One time when I felt bad about the major I chose and wanted to change school the college therapist told me, and I quote "Yeah, you should change, this place is a piece of shit anyway and you will have it way easier there, just avoid unnecessary stress if you can".

Somehow that got me into trying harder and now I'm in my final year. After told her my decision she told me "I knew you would say that".

So yeah he's probably using reverse psychology for you to not kill yourself or something, at least it got you interested in his therapy, which is more than every other faggot did for you.

Sorry for the shit english.
>>
i only seen one therapist for like two sessions. i swear this guy was a sociopath. he made me feel worse after talking to him but at the same time i was thinking deep levels into everything (which is absurdly stupid thing to do in social interactions) but i thought maybe he's trying to construct my person to be better evne though it's painful. i don't know i didn't like therapy it was actually after the second session i had a realization that nobody can fix me, and whining to someone about my problems, albeit very legitimate and troubling, wasn't helping either.

but ya pretty sure my therapist was a sociopath. yours could be too lol.
>>
>>27051591
holy shit. i think i know what you're talking about.

i'm >>27051632 and this therapist was on some meta shit like that too. hard to explain but there were times that for instance he would ask me - 'what do you think people feel about and your situation?' i sat silent for like 20 seconds thinking how the fuck do i answer that i have no idea but i should reply with what i think to be the most accurate so i said 'pity' - mainly because i'm kinda ugly but mainly because at the time i was homeless. most people pity homeless people right?

anyways he slammed his fist very anger against his chair and said 'are you serious? i knew you would fucking say that' his exact words. i was silent, he was silent, and he would do this shit where he wouldn't break the session he would just sit there silently and see how i would react. it was weird but he was definitely using some meta techniques that were very odd. i think he was a smart therapist and knew wtf he was doing but at the same time it seemed kinda maniuplative and sociopathic.
>>
>>27051721
My therapist also did that shit about staying silent for a awkwardly long periods of time to see how I react.
>>
>>27048458
You should kill him and then yourself. Get to cuck him out of life and also get that normie killer cred
>>
>>27049508
Bring a recorder to the next session and set him up. Could be worth a year or so of financial independence.
>>
>>27053037
Now that's edgy.

scor in ginal comment
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.