[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there any psychoactive substances I can take that will significantly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: untitled.png (75 KB, 281x180) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
75 KB, 281x180
Are there any psychoactive substances I can take that will significantly enable me to commit suicide?

>inb4 don't kill yourself
>>
Why don't you use a gun?
>>
>>27048087

yeah it's called love
>>
>>27048132
What is love?
blox
>>
>>27048113
I would use one if I wasn't Canadian. But I doubt it would matter anyway because my DNA will keep cucking me. once I am out of my head enough that my self-defense mechanisms are down then I can hang myself and be done with this silliness.
>>
>>27048087
Lots of vodka might help
For me it would be weed or Lsd because they make me chronically depressed, weed especially, but they definitely don't do that to everyone.
>>
>>27048217
I am thinking of visiting canada in a month or so, have a poke around and that. Whats the weather like there at the moment?
>>
>>27048255

rain and pain mostly
>>
>>27048255
>how is the weather in the second biggest landmass in the world right now

Nope, that's not retarded
>>
>>27048255
Not him but it was pretty nice today in Ottawa except for all the slush we get when winter is ending.
>>
>>27048255
its getting better than what it used to be
>>
>>27048178
Baby don't hurt me. Don't hurt me no more
owwoahowahooo
>>
>>27048279
>>27048309
>>27048321
>>27048341

Is it at the point yet where it might be do-able to camp some nights outdoors and do some hiking? Specifically around vancouver region >>27048309
and north of it.
>>
>>27048217
Drug overdose is a risky business. A lot of things can go wrong, and you might just end up brain dead or in a permanent state of delirium. Have your ever considered going on a skydiving exercise where you "forget" to deploy your chute?
I've jumped out a plane before and it's not that scary once you're actually out the door, in free fall and gravity takes over. Also, you know it's going to be over in an instant. It could even seem like an accident, thus sparing your loved ones and yourself the shame of appearing to be the odd loner who just couldn't take it anymore. Just something to think about.
>>
>>27048224
I already drink. As for weed, it just makes me lazier not depressed. Possibly LSD because I never tried it and also the CIA used it to make people do all kinds of shit. I heard you are an extreme danger to yourself when you first do mushrooms. Is that true?
>>
>>27048408
>loved ones
>imblying
>>
>>27048469
Surely there's somebody you care about at least a little whom you don't want to suffer when you're gone. It's better this way for them, and quicker for you. I'm not saying you should do it, just that there could be a better option than OD if you're set on ending things painlessly.
>>
File: fc,550x550,black.jpg (60 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
fc,550x550,black.jpg
60 KB, 550x550
>>27048439
It becomes alot easier to have negative experiences the higher up in dosage you go (for me anyway). If you are very serious about this maybe take a very large dose of mushrooms or Lsd and see what happens. I feel like that will either affirm your mind and make you completely ready to take your own life on your own, or it will change your mind and show you something you still need to do first, or something you should stick around for. Even if it doesn't become clear straight away.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.