[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Wageslaves will defend this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 7
File: 45245.jpg (161 KB, 703x755) Image search: [Google]
45245.jpg
161 KB, 703x755
>Wageslaves will defend this
>>
they cant defend this that's why no replies.
gg anon, well played, wagecuckolds BTFO'd.
>>
Wageslavery will be seen the same as ordinary slavery in a few decades time, when robots make us free

Only THEN will normies admit it was slavery all along
>>
>>27047725
>6:30
Try 8:00
>fight traffic
I basically drive 55 mph the whole way
>shit
Why is this here? As if it's part of someone's routine. As if sitting doesn't just happen whenever it happens. As of it ever, ever happens in the morning.
>force feed
More like enjoy a pleasant bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch
>money for somebody else
While making money for myself...
>>
>>27047725
fuck you, I *wish* I could be a wageslave, no companies will even give me the time of day
my neetbux aren't enough!
>>
>>27047725
None of that applies to me. I work from home and set my own hours.

Literally don't even have to put on clothes if I don't want to.
>>
>>27047725
>6:30

i get up by 4, not everyone has a McJob, im a pipefitter

>leap out of bed

nope

>force feed

im hungry in the morning, you would be too if you didnt sleep through iit

>shit, piss

you dont shit? you dont piss?

>brush hair and teeth

so you have zero hygiene, got it

>fight traffic

there isnt much traffic at 5:30 am, and my work is 8 minutes away

>get to a place where you made lots of money for somebody else

i work roughly 1-2 hours a day and shoot the shit for the other 8-9 hours

maybe get a trade and dont be a bitch with your minimum wage job, i get 90k net income a year, in a few years i wont have to work fulltime anymore, only a few months out of the year for vacation money

or keep the McShitJob and work till your 80
>>
>>27048461
>Cinnamon Toast Crunch

You're a fucking adult eat like one
>>
File: 1456448176599.jpg (147 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1456448176599.jpg
147 KB, 500x500
>People analysing the list item by and item and missing the point

I understand, wagies must have no time to read good literature
>>
Robots have no clue what it is like to work towards something. It's why they are dead on the inside.
>>
>tfw currently make 65k from home straight from college
>>
>>27048642
I've actually read 13 books this week.

But I wouldn't call Bukowski good literature, anyway.
>>
>>27048648
Well they don't have to. Our tax dollars see to that
>>
>tfw came home too tired from work to shitpost
>>
>>27048701
You don't understand. Nothing makes you feel alive more than building something with your own hands.
>>
>>27048764
I work, but I'm shit at building things. I really respect the people that do though. It's well outside my skill set
>>
>>27048642
>missing the point
There is barely a point being made. I dont fight traffic, i dont mind waking up and i make money under agreed upon terms. Employers dont just have billions of dollars they are withholding from you for no reason. If you dont understand that, YOU are missing the point. And why wouldnt you, you sit at home trying to justify doing nothing then wondering why you feel empty and unimportant.
>>
"NeetBux" is about 24k a year and that is rounding up. DESU that isn't really a lot of money.
That is barely livable.
>>
>>27048699

Did I say Bukowski was good?

I doubt you digested those books well, based on your reading comprehension
>>
>>27048868

>not faking chronic illness for extra $$$

That's how most of us get decent cash.
>>
>>27048940
It was an implication, since the OP quotes Bukowski.

I digest them well enough to use them for research, since synthesis of knowledge is my goal.
>>
File: 1457542806157.jpg (945 KB, 992x1842) Image search: [Google]
1457542806157.jpg
945 KB, 992x1842
Looks like r9ka resident neet for bored of his loli again.
>>
>>27047725
Do wage slaves really shit right after they wake up? How Is that possible?
>>
>>27048868
more than I get after taxes
shit pisses me off
>>
>>27048996

It was an assumption. I never suggested Bukowski was good lit
>>
>>27047725
The guy in your quote went back to being a wagecuck.

Let that sink in NEET faggots.
>>
>>27049071
That's alright, anon.

Hope you enjoy whatever you're reading tonight anyway. It's better to read than post in these threads.
>>
>>27049050
Caffeine makes you need to defecate.

>captcha is coffee
>>
>>27049050
Not a chance. I shit at work so I get paid for it. I only shit at home before work if it's a real emergency.

I also don't mind hangovers at work so much, because then I get to have my hangover and get paid for it.
>>
>>27047725
There's no point in defending it, it's mostly true. People will see things like this and start ranting about how much they love their job, or how much money they make, or how little they do, but it's irrelevant. Very few people actually end up doing something they truly love, it's why everyone dreams about winning the lottery or being independently wealthy. The end goal isn't having money as much as it is not having to work.

It also doesn't really matter that it's true. The vast majority of people won't be independently wealthy, so they work a job that they can tolerate while cherishing the relative independence their job gives, and use it to foster strong bonds with people. It's a sink or swim situation, and they chose to swim. The NEET, however, only sinks, and the bottom is always drawing closer and closer.
>>
>>27048569
>stupid lies normie slaves tell themselves to feel better about their miserable lives
>>
>>27048555

Well fucking done, you're one of the lucky few.
>>
>>27048651
>original "le home make over 9000$ an hour" meme slaves lie to protect their fragile egos
>>
>>27047725

because you get money deposited into your bank account which you can exchange for goods and services from people like yourself.
>>
>>27049182

No, NEETS are in a perpetual state of floating. Going nowhere. But that's okay if you're satisfied with the same same every day.
>>
Jokes on you, I like my job.
>>
Robots weren't born with the masochism gene
>>
File: 002_900px.png (100 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
002_900px.png
100 KB, 900x600
You sure stumped me. Maybe I'll go live off the grid where I will be free from work.
>>
>>27048596
The cereal is pretty based though. Not a wagie, but there's literally nothing wrong with eating cereal.
>>
>>27049182
Mentioning the lottery reminded me of this http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/6338923/Entire-police-force-in-Hungarian-town-quits-after-winning-the-lottery.html
>>
>>27047725
Wagie incoming.

I won't deny. It sucks ass. Still yet, my parents always said to leave the world a better place than when you entered it. This is our way of spreading a love and brotherhood amongst the world.

>inb4 muh society meme

Rome wasn't built by pissing in bottles.
>>
File: angry_wojak.jpg (358 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
angry_wojak.jpg
358 KB, 900x900
>>27048461
>I basically drive 55 mph the whole way
>55
kys desu senpai
>>
File: Batman cum in mask.jpg (401 KB, 768x652) Image search: [Google]
Batman cum in mask.jpg
401 KB, 768x652
>>27050134

Also cum bottles aren't filled in a day...
>>
File: wojak living the dream.png (114 KB, 1448x828) Image search: [Google]
wojak living the dream.png
114 KB, 1448x828
>>27047725
>wake up with only a handful of sunlight left, feeling completely exhausted after sleeping for 10 hours
>stumble downstairs for some breakfast/lunch to find your mother crying softly while looking at childhood pictures. You expect her to scream and nag at you to look for a job some more but instead she just avoids all eye contact with you
>frogpost for a dozen hours to try and deflect the pain of your reality, making up lies about how you spend your days reading intellectual literature and exercising for 6 hours a day and playing several instruments and learning several languages
>jerk off to pictures of men wearing skirts and make-up
>go to bed around 4 or 5 AM
>rinse and repeat
>die of accidental/natural causes or kill yourself in about 10 years
>NEEtards will defend this

WHEW
H
E
W

LADS
A
D
S

BTFO
T
F
O
>>
>>27050233
I don't know about you, but that's false over here...
>>
>>27050138
What? That's the speed limit. And the drive is about 10 minutes.
>>
>>27047725
Simple:
Wageslaves: can get women, therefore it is possible to enjoy these aspects of life
NEETS: are stuck living free, but at their parents house and are probably losers

THE ONLY WAY TO TRULY BE THE ULTIMATE MAN IS TO WAGESLAVE FOR NEETDOM, work for a year or two and save for the NEET life, when you finally run out of money, repeat!
>>
because now I have a valuable asset in the form of a skill which I am paid to cultivate
This skill gives me security, nobody can take it away from me.
>>
>>27047725
There is nothing to defend. I work because I have to pay my bills so I don't become homeless. Also I make enough to do fun shit with my buddies every weekend and my job isn't too bad.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.