[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be me, playing csgo yesterday >make a small mistake >lost
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7
File: 1455898882751.png (553 KB, 678x718) Image search: [Google]
1455898882751.png
553 KB, 678x718
>Be me, playing csgo yesterday
>make a small mistake
>lost the round because of it
>"Sorry, guys. I fucked up, my bad"
>trying to fix the situation
>"Holy shit, blue, fucking kill yourself, you faggot weeb"
>"Blue, nobody likes weebs you fucking pedophile cunt, kill yourself."
>"Fucking cod kid faggot, go back to jerking off to hentai you fuckin' loser."
>one guy jumps on me
>the rest jump in and it eventually becomes an insult circlejerk
>stay quiet for a few rounds, super pissed
>call out, tell team B is clear
>nobody responds
>try again
>nothing
Thus ends the story of how everyone on my team muted me because I have an anime profile picture. What the fuck did I do wrong? I apologized, multiple times, even.
Also, apparently watching anime makes me a pedophile. Neat.
I don't even know why I play csgo any more, every game ends horribly with all my teammates calling me a weeb faggot.
How do I fix this? I shouldn't have to change my profile picture just to have my team not call me a faggot every round.
>>
>>27047532
>>Be me, playing csgo
stopped reading there
Why do people play autism:go?
>>
>>27047680
>Why do people play autism:go?
I don't even know why I play it, I just hit 1,000 hours and I'm still godawful at the game, I've been MG1 forever now, not moving up or down.
There's so many better games but I keep playing csgo rather than something better.
Read the whole
>I don't even know why I play csgo any more,
part of my post.
>>
>>27047532
>ever trying to reason with people
>in team-based games
>ever

You shouldn't even attempt it. The best outcome you can possibly hope for is to piss off some nerd so badly that they rage quit, but you'll still lose the actual match.
>>
File: 1455328993385.jpg (49 KB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
1455328993385.jpg
49 KB, 500x600
>>27047532
Why are you making a thread about this Blue you dumb fucking attention whore
>>
that;ll stop happening when u get higher up dot beat urself up over it. good luck
>>
>>27047532

Happens alot, nothing you can do about it. Like every online game there's a lot of cancer.

You never soloque always play with someone you know, and people that take it so seriously need to take a chillpill, you're not on esea lan, you are not on fucking katowice major, games are lost it happens.

If you point out their overreaction they just get louder and more annoying
>>
>>27047532
it's the game mate. CSGO and Dota 2 have pure cancer communitees.
>>
File: 1456100908374.jpg (8 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1456100908374.jpg
8 KB, 250x250
>>27047749
I know, but I rarely give up or try and make other teammates quit, I'd sooner afk then try and get someone else to quit, it never ever works. I try and stay upbeat so the rest of the team stays the same but they just end up calling me an annoying faggot, which I am, but still. And when I'm a dickhead, somehow, I fit in and nobody insults me back unless it's joking.
I don't get people.
>>27047780
It ain't easy being blue, man. You don't understand.
>>27047791
DMG pre-shift in NA was this bad, because it's 100% tryhards at that rank and if I fuck up even once everyone hates me, and even when I played FaceIt it was the exact same. MG1 after the shift, where I'm at now, is fucking terrible. Still, not as bad as EU west is.
>>
>>27047793
>You never soloque always play with someone you know,
It goes like this though,
Step 1: find a decent guy who calls out and isn't awful
Step 2: friend him
Step 3: Hope he actually ever wants to play with me
Step 4: Actually fucking play
I always get stumped at step 1 wherein I can't find non-shit heads who aren't terrible. It's always good calls for shit skill. I want someone who calls out and is good, to make up for me being shit. I can't have a team of shit players, it doesn't work. See my conundrum here?
>>27047861
I learned csgo had an awful community about 50 hours in the game and here I am at 1000. I've never played Dota 2 but I've heard horror stories of the community there.
I just don't know what game to change to to fill the csgo shaped hole in my heart.
>>
>>27047880
im actualy only at dmg rn too but i havet played regularly in over a year. when i wa s playing a lot last year i was lem for most of it and i only had a couple of bad experiences. that said i never solo q so that coul d be the big issue. idk. i made a smurf acct to play drunk with a couple ppl recently and have found that s4-5 are incredibly friendly but i guess because of the care factor at that lvl. its more fun ne ways
>>
>>27048028
>s4-5 are incredibly friendly
Yup, they're not try harding, they're playing to have fun because they know they suck.
That's what I'm guessing, at least.
I've been tempted to derank down to silver but I can't bring myself to do it.
>>
>>27047971
yeah life is a grind.

I am pretty bad at the game but try to have fun with it.
>>
>>27047532
>playing arma 2 with good team
>everyone is working well together
>we're sneaking up on this base in prone after 20 minutes of preparation
>accidentally click left mouse button and shoot
>"who did that?"
>"why the fuck did you do that?"
>"I'm s-sorry"
>"you fucked up everything"
>squad gets obliterated by auto 40mm
>more insults
>everyone hates me
>take off headset
>type in chat 'haha pwned nerds'
>leave game
>change name
>reset router
>never go on same server
>>
>>27048099
>I am pretty bad at the game but try to have fun with it.
Even when I do good it backfires.
I played a game on mirage, and the enemy team was incredibly predictable, I could almost always predict where they would play CT, and where they would rush T side, and I even got a few wallbangs and through smoke kills that game. What does my team think? Do they praise me for doing good? No, they call me a cheater and try to kick me. The bottom frag without a mic voted no, so I didn't get kicked, but I know everyone in that game reported me.
It was incredibly fun playing against people that terrible, but the fact that my team got mad because I was doing better than them was frustrating.
I'm guessing the only intelligent thing to do now is stop playing but I just can't help it.
>>
>>27047532
>apologizing on the internet

This is what CS:GO does to you I guess, turns you autistic.
>>
>>27048171
>>accidentally click left mouse button and shoot
I had a similar deal, just in Tactical Battlefield.
The lack of team tags unless you were like 10m or closer fucked me up, and it was at night time, so I ended up shooting a couple of teammate on accident. One guy I shot immediately went prone and typed "FF" in chat, and I just said "lol just a prank bro" and disconnected and immediately uninstalled it.
>>27048190
I don't want to be a dickhead, though. I thought if I said sorry and owned up to my mistakes they'd let me off, but I guess not.
>>
could be worse, you could be silver 1 and trying to become better and leave this shit rank, while your teammates fuck off each on an opposite direction with an auto sniper or a p90.
>>
>>27048263
>trying to become better
Stop. Get out while you can, stop playing competitive. Just play casual/community servers.
csgo is a slippery slope into unhappiness and disappointment.
>>
File: 1437123336458.png (36 KB, 833x750) Image search: [Google]
1437123336458.png
36 KB, 833x750
good
>playing csgo
>do horrible
>apologize for it
>everyone says its cool, dont sweat it
>win, but bottom frag. team doesnt care.
bad
>playing csgo
>girl on the team
>quite obviously with someone as shes doing horrible and bottom fragging
>don't really mention it
>later in the game
>girl says "you guys keep going that way and keep dying. maybe you should learn to not go that way"
>me, top fragging, say "you don't have a say in which way we go, you're doing the worst on the team. don't make calls"
>her whiteknight bf says some shit like "oi shut the fuck up you faggot. leave her alone"
>say back "no. i can say what i want. what she said was retarded and you need to not defend her just because you're friends with her"
>he kills me
>votes to kick me
>team kicks me when we were winning
fucking ugh
>>
I'm sure you already know this but a lot of the people playing this game are degenerates, you simply can't expect this kind of a cesspool to be reasonable all the time. The only way I can have fun with this is to stop taking it seriously at all and just do whatever, it doesn't matter what these people say or do to you and it doesn't matter if you win, lose, fuck up your whole team etc. It's a stupid game that means nothing, it's not worth getting upset over, you can only deal with it by not letting this kind of stuff get to you.
Or just play something else, maybe some singleplayer games or play with people you know. You already said you're stuck playing csgo but unfortunately it's not going to change and it can't be fixed, some things just have to be dropped if they cause this kind of trouble

tl;dr it's a shitty video game stop worrying about these things
>>
Every time I play ranked I automatically mute everyone and assume I'm playing with a bunch of bots. I don't even care for team coordination.
>>
>>27048328
>>team kicks me when we were winning
I've done some rude shit.
>awping mid
>get picked
>teammate grabs awp, he's bottomfrag
>baits team the whole round
>round ends, he runs to ct
>picks up a dead CT's awp
>"hey bro can I have my awp back, please?"
>try to ask nicely
>"me? no, this isn't your awp, it says it's (x person)'s awp, not yours"
>"you dropped my awp for that one though"
>"Uhh, no I didn't. Maybe you meant someone else."
>I let it go for a round
>"Holy fuck you guys are terrible, stop playing slow and rush"
>I tell him to shut up and that he's baiting
>he argues for a bit
>I straight up abandon
It was shitty of me, but I can't stomach idiots like this, and I was already having a shitty game. We were losing like 10/2 so I didn't care.
>>
>>27048332
I don't expect them to be reasonable all the time, but to insult me based on my profile picture rather than anything that has an actual bearing on the game is less than unreasonable, it's ridiculous and makes no sense.
>>27048334
The problem with this is that not knowing where any enemies are basically makes this a 1v4v5, with you completely isolated from any plans your team has, or any calls. It just makes you an asshole.
>>
>>27048296
i would know, nigger, on a 7 day ban again for team damage at round start.
>casual/community being better than comp
>>
Play as a man, if you drop the awp, you don't deserve the awp
>>
File: jack-black-stop.jpg (10 KB, 293x282) Image search: [Google]
jack-black-stop.jpg
10 KB, 293x282
>why are socially unacceptable things disliked by normies?
>>
>>27047532
>Take off Anime pic
>don't get ass blasted when made fun of
>2016
>being this autistic

Who gives a fuck what some randos make fun of you, you fucking weeb.
>>
>People getting upset at video games
I'll never understand this. Do people think being good at video games is admirable at all?
>>
CS:GO

whaaat, the community was toxic as fuck?
wow OP, thats a really unique case
>>
File: skeleton warrior.jpg (483 KB, 1024x512) Image search: [Google]
skeleton warrior.jpg
483 KB, 1024x512
>>27047532
Change your profile picture, stop watching anime, and if you can't do either of these things, just fucking kill yourself.
>>
>>27047532
you fucking suck kid
>>
>"Sorry, guys. I fucked up, my bad"
There's your problem right there, you admitted defeat in the face of your adversaries, and teammates. This is a shameful display, the only way you can redeem yourself is through seppuku
>>
File: 1456286896707.png (828 KB, 1073x976) Image search: [Google]
1456286896707.png
828 KB, 1073x976
>>27049772
>Who gives a fuck what some randos make fun of you
I don't care that they make fun of me, I care that it causes us to lose the game when there's a large portion of communication lost because of my anime profile picture, it's fucking retarded. It's like someone having a shitty name so I mute them, it's autistic as all fuck. I shouldn't have to change my unimportant profile picture to satisfy my team's autistic opinions.
>>27050144
It's not JUST csgo though, this happens in plenty other games. I mainly meant this as a, "why are people this autistic?" not as a "wow csgo sucks right guys?"
>>27050327
Read the above, and plus, I don't even watch much anime. I've watched less than 10 different shows, I don't think that makes me a weeb. The point is that nobody else in game cares, they just want something to insult me for.
>>27050361
Yup, I do. But that's not the main deal, they insulted me for fucking it up for all of ten seconds before they started saying I sound like a child and I'm a weeb. I've been unironically called a "hentai god pedophile", and that is a quote. I didn't say anything about anime, either. One of them called me that randomly, and yet I'm the autist?
>>
>>27050381
>you admitted defeat in the face of your adversaries
No? I said it over voice chat to my teammates alone, and they didn't say anything about me fucking up in all chat.
I was trying to appease them by blatantly saying I sucked and played terribly but they didn't want any of it, apparently. How was I supposed to know this was a shitty move?
>>
>>27048182
Degradation of a Fanbase.

You have to play games where the only person who can do wrong is yourself and you aren't reliant on anyone whatsoever. That's why I enjoy fighting games.

Unfortunately, the same thing might start happening to Fightans too with the removal of the execution barrier in SFV and Pokken reeling in normies into Fighting Games because lelpokeyman.
>>
>>27049619
>>casual/community being better than comp
Missed this, sorry for the late response.
Casual is shit, especially with the new operation, it's awful, but community can be quite a bit of fun.
I play a ton of scoutsknives and I've had more fun on that than I ever have on competitive. Community pubs can be fun too, there's a lot less retards as compared to casual. Still a lot of autism there, though. But it's csgo, there's never not going to be autism.
>>
>>27050555
>You have to play games where the only person who can do wrong is yourself
Checked.
But I enjoy having a team based sort of game, I used to play wasteland on ArmA 3 with a couple of guys, and it was super comfy and fun even though we all sucked. I enjoy team/squad based gameplay more than I enjoy singleplayer gameplay, but maybe that's a bit of a lie since my favourite games are all singleplayer.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.