[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw no online friend who routinely abuses me Why is this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 8
>tfw no online friend who routinely abuses me
Why is this so impossible to find? I even started trapping which should be an enticement.
>>
I don't want to abuse you. I just want to be your loving and caring friend.
>>
File: image.jpg (185 KB, 983x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
185 KB, 983x1200
I too trap. Can we be friends. My gmail is [email protected]
>>
>>27047231
Depends, would you abuse me?
>>
I just jerked off you little faggot quit trying to seduce me
>>
>>27047186

Would you let a girl abuse you? If so I'm very interested
>>
>>27047186
desu oh look desu it's another fucking aids spreading faggot degeneracy thread desu kys faggotes
>>
File: 1456781404181.jpg (95 KB, 244x260) Image search: [Google]
1456781404181.jpg
95 KB, 244x260
>>27047294
Yes, please post a means of contact. I have Steam and can give my email if you want.
>>
>>27047319

Post your e-mail already you stupid slut.
>>
>>27047186

It's cute you think your appealing enough to attract my attention long enough for me to abuse you.

your more worthless then my credit card debt
>>
>>27047398
[email protected]

I'll provide my real one through this. Just don't want spam.
>>
>>27047438

Lol you don't get spam you dumb bitch, you'll be lucky to even get a msg from the girl your talking to.
>>
>>27047398
I don't expect a response.

If someone wants Steam I'll provide it.
>>
>>27047186
hey anon what games do you play?
would you take pics?
how small is your cock?
>>
>>27048123
>hey anon what games do you play?
Smash, Soku, Skullgirls, Fire Emblem games.
>would you take pics?
Not to share.
>how small is your cock?
Six inches.
>>
File: smaller.png (144 KB, 534x263) Image search: [Google]
smaller.png
144 KB, 534x263
>>27048149
shame, i only like to bully anons with small cocks
i'm sure you will find someone else to abuse you though
>>
>>27048393
>i'm sure you will find someone else to abuse you though
I've been seeking for months to no avail. I doubt it.
>>
>>27048431
Why don't you just post your contact info you little bitch and see where that takes you.
>>
>>27048456
I've tried that before.

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Hal-kun/
>>
>>27048149

>Fire Emblem

Confirmed for having good taste in games. Maybe they wont abuse you because you're not enough of a loser.
>>
>>27048473
>private profile
no wonder you haven't got anyone
people don't add private profiles
>>
>>27048545
It's public now.

>>27048516
Trust me, I am. I guess I'm just not worth anyone's time.
>>
>>27048598
cute profile
why do you want to be abused anyway
>>
>>27048620
I deserve it. I'm not going to bother explaining now since it'll have no impact on whether I'll get bullied or not.
>>
>>27048636
jeez anon don't you want everyone to see how pathetic you are?

you should write it down and save it so you can copy/paste it to anyone who asks
>>
>>27048695
The short version is that I'm a worthless, pathetic, annoying, disgusting, cringeworthy person who deserves to be harmed for being so horrible.
>>
>>27048636
At least talk about your life so people wil know how pathetic you. Bullying someone lower than me makes my dick feel funny
>>
>>27048903
Will you bully me if I tell you how pathetic I am?

Please add me. I need a bully so badly.
>>
>>27048873

You're also not a very good salesman.

Tell me a story. Don't just reel off a list of why people should abuse you. Be creative. Convince us its a good idea.
>>
>>27048930
As long as you don't pester me about it. I bully when I feel it
>>
File: Mitsuba sip.png (537 KB, 456x729) Image search: [Google]
Mitsuba sip.png
537 KB, 456x729
>>27048955
I'm a horrible person. I've contributed nothing to society, I've made essentially no one's life better than it was without me--quite the opposite. I make everyone else's life worse in some way, be it by being annoying, selfish, etc. Despite how hard I try to avoid this I always wind up being a detriment to others, just in a different way.

The perfect example of this is trying to talk less because I was a bother. When I did that, people thought I was weird, something was wrong with me, and my lack of social-ness pissed people off. I can't win.

I have no redeeming qualities. I'm good at nothing. I have no interests, no passions. I hate my face. My fetishes are bizarre and repulsive. I have no interest in real people, only 2D, I'm so far gone.

I hate virtually everything about myself. Because I screw up in everything I do, and make things worse for essentially everyone, I feel I need to be punished. Hence looking for a dom. I don't care if it's verbal or someone commanding me to harm myself.

>>27048989
I'll try not to. Please add me.
>>
>>27049081
Tell me more about those bizarre and repulsive fetishes of yours, anon.
>>
>>27049081

Yeah, well, YOU'RE A BUTTHEAD

Please forgive me
>>
>>27049203
I'm reluctant to post them publicly. If you really want me to I will. I'd much rather have someone add me first, though.
>>
>>27049223
Well you already have no redeeming qualities and hate yourself, so I'm pretty sure posting these so called "Bizarre" fetishes wont do any harm to your current image, so just post them already you worthless mutt.
>>
>>27049348
Yes, but I don't want to broadcast them given how I've already posted my ID.
>>
>>27049223

I will add you to find out those fetishes but if you're going to tell me you're into little kids or something you can just tell me right now so that I can avoid wasting my time
>>
>>27049496
No, no, nothing like that. Don't worry.
>>
>>27049081
You are a wonderful person, my friend. Your existance in this world gives me great joy, knowing someone so worthy of life lives amongst us. Please take good care of yourself, you sweet person.

Sincerely, a non-bully
>>
File: kawaii shimakaze.png (545 KB, 998x1183) Image search: [Google]
kawaii shimakaze.png
545 KB, 998x1183
>have online friend who enjoys verbally abusing me in chat
>meet to hang out and fuck
>he keeps telling me what to do and insulting me
>even convince him to engage in some light sexual violence
Friends are the best.
>>
>>27049584
Congratulations, reading this hurt. I'm immensely jealous.
>>
>>27049614
It is pretty nice. I'm not a trap or anything but sometimes he brings over girly clothes and makes me wear them. Then he'll insult me and call me a fag and stuff before we have sex.
>>
>>27049649
sounds perfect
you better treat him right
>>
>>27049663
Oh, I do. I want him to stick around, at least until he finds a real girlfriend instead of some slutty boy like me.
>>
wow mean
>add him
>talk to him
>get distracted for 5 minutes
>he removes me

maybe you're the real bully here
my first post here
>>
>>27049698
There's something oddly suspicious about him, as I've heard he removes a lot of people.

>everyone's face when he turns out to be a meta-bully, preying on the insecurities that would fuel those attracted to someone like him
>>
>>27049698
>>27049764
Chances are I won't talk to people if we don't click immediately plus outside of bullying related things and playing games I don't talk to many people anymore anyway.
>>
>>27049698

I added him to hear about the fetishes but he removed me after refusing to tell me
>>
>>27049790
he is telling me
>>
>>27049828
what are they? nice original post
>>
>>27049828

I'm a little irritated that he didn't tell me but I also felt like he was going to talk to me for a bit then change his dp to Chris Hansen
>>
>>27049789
Then why don't you specify what type of person you'd like to talk to instead of being so vague about everything, you dumb cunt?
>>
>>27049903
yeah he is a bit weird
he wasn't lying about his fetishes they are on the gross end
>>
>>27049949
>tfw no online friend who routinely abuses me
Did you not read the topic of the thread?
>>
>>27049963

Do tell, friend
>>
>>27047186
>Be fetlife user
>Four or five years ago get friended and messaged by gay dude from NY
>Aight I'll be anyone's friend
>He wants me to abuse him and call him a faggot and he's all about that degradation fetish
>I'm not gay
>Nor into degradation or abuse fetishes
>Talk to him some but keep having to explain to a homie that it isn't my thing because he always tried to get me to do it.
>Stopped talking to me like a month later

I mean godspeed finding what gets him off, though.
>>
>>27049966
>implying that's a personality
You fucking retard. If you're deleting people because you're not clicking with them then specifying the things that would make you click is going to help, don't you think?
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.