[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>A guy finally shows interest in me >He is everything i
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: tfw_no_bf.png (124 KB, 573x773) Image search: [Google]
tfw_no_bf.png
124 KB, 573x773
>A guy finally shows interest in me
>He is everything i want in a guy
>He has a kid...

FML

Anyone know these feels?
>>
I thought bitches liked single dads.
>>
>>27046478
yah being cucked sounds great

are you crazy? raising some other women's vagina spawn
>>
>>27046478
This is not a regular bitch. This is a bitch that browses r9k a lot so she wants to have the same kind of ideas we have. This bitch is just trying to fit in with use.
>>
If you meet the perfect man it shouldn't matter if he has a kid.

I'd kind of like that. I never want to have children myself so helping to raise someone else's (obviously I wouldn't want to replace the mother, I just want to help contribute to the welfare of the kid) would be ideal for me.
>>
>>27046497
It's always funny to me when femanons are poisoned by this place and start talking/thinking like true robots.
>>
>>27046458
>He has a kid

That doesn't happen. Unless the mother died or murdered someone and is doing life in prison. Men don't have children, women do.
>>
>>27046535
I didnt say he kept the kid all week, but he has him half the time.
>>
>>27046497
>yah being cucked sounds great

yeah to you whores it does

that's why you'll literally share a chad fucking 5 other women you know about rather than have a lesser man to yourself
>>
>>27046497
You're a brave person if you step up to the plate to raise another women's kid and be a mother figure. Come on fembot step it up.
>>
DO NOT DATE HIM. I dated a single dad once, worse decision ever.

Why would you want to date a guy who wasn't even smart enough to pull out?

It's worst than dating a robot

>implying I would date a robt
>>
>>27046585
Would you date a virgin?
>>
>>27046601
if he was nice and wasnt a neet robot
>>
File: arrest-these-dubs.jpg (44 KB, 584x591) Image search: [Google]
arrest-these-dubs.jpg
44 KB, 584x591
>>27046626
What if he's neet, but extra nice and got dubs
>>
>>27046626
Interesting. What about someone trying to get out of NEET life would you support them out of it?
>>
>>27046626
What about an asshole that makes a lot of money?
>>
>>27046682
>>27046705
nope

originally a comment
>>
>>27046458
If the mother of the kids is dead go for it.
If not stay away.
To easy
>>
File: wake-up-get-dubs.jpg (109 KB, 450x300) Image search: [Google]
wake-up-get-dubs.jpg
109 KB, 450x300
>>27046747
What about trips
>>
>>27046458
I honestly wouldn't mind. I like kids but I don't really want the possibility of having one ruining my body.
>>
>>27046728
no

but i never had a lot of money growing up, so maybe thats just something i dont really crave.
>>
>>27046747
What if he was NEET on autism bucks?
>>
stacey fucks
beta bucks
>>
>>27046626
>if he was nice

yeah I am not falling for that meme. you women respond to dominance/assertiveness and beta nice guys disgust you.
>>
>>27047658
nice and doormat are two different things

asservitative does not mean asshole
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.