[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >acquire gf (not the point of this thread) >suddenly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1451259928645.jpg (445 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
1451259928645.jpg
445 KB, 960x1280
>be me
>acquire gf (not the point of this thread)
>suddenly go from being 100% invisible to every single girl to every girl smiling at me as I walk past them
>two have even clearly flirted with me, one asked ME for my number

I have no idea what the fuck. I didnt change absolutely anything one bit. It's as if they can smell it on you. The minute one of them desires you, all of them do. Any robot have any explanations for this?

Pic semi related, gf looks similar. Maybe less goddess-like but still pretty qt.
>>
It's because you no longer reek of desperation.

The lack of desperation is interpreted as confidence by the female of the species.

This is why the common saying of 'you will find your wife when you stop looking' exists.
>>
>>27046037
>'you will find your wife when you stop looking'

i stopped looking ten years ago

cool meme tho
>>
>>27045989
>>27045989
NORMIE GTFO

~ORIGINALITO~
>>
>>27046037
>stop looking for gf
>uninstall tinder and delete all dating profiles
>focus on hobbies and work
>still no gf, haven't talked to a girl in almost a full year (not counting drivethrus and bullshit)

Yeah no.
>>
>>27046119

>haven't talked to a girl in almost a full year

There's your problem. You need to establish regular contact so you have the opportunity to meet someone.

Via hobbies, exercise, treatment, therapy, etc.

You can't bump into someone if you're never out and about.
>>
>>27045989
Preselection script. Men already taken are more noticed by women and find it easier to get laid.

>>27046037
This is a dumb meme that has nothing to do with reality though. There is no shortage of non desperate guys out there who get no female attention, and obviously desperate guys who still get laid frequently.
>>
the most attractive thing to women is if a man has another woman
>>
File: snab.jpg (179 KB, 666x662) Image search: [Google]
snab.jpg
179 KB, 666x662
>>27045989
I'm going to fucking kill myself

Fuck
>>
>>27046199
I still don't know how they do it. People who have seen me before and ignored and then walked by again and smile/even flirt now. Its magical how they know that I changed/got gf

>>27046037
Even if that was true (which I doubt), my question lies in the ways in which women KNOW my status. Its like black magic or someshit
>>
>>27045989
Does gf go to the u of m?
>>
>>27046191
>>You can't bump into someone if you're never out and about

You know you're talking to r9k, right?
>>
>>27046357
>Magical
>Black Magic
Women tell EVERYONE everything. The second she became your girlfriend, she told her 500+ facebook friends about it for the next week (and probably still makes posts about you) and those 500 facebook friends told their 500 facebook friends. There is not a single person in your city who did not know you had a GF within 24h.
>>
When you don't have a girl you look like a normal piece of shit floating around with no purpose to most girls. Once you have a girlfriend a lot of women start to wonder how you managed such a thing and they start to think about what secrets you have. Simple as that
>>
>>27046500
Nop

>>27046812
Thing is, im not dating a stacy bitch. The gf is pretty introverted but still has her group of close friends. Not the type to have 500+ friends and instantly show everyone. Neither she nor I use it so wouldnt even post it

>>27046968
Thats what Im thinking. Makes the most sense. Still perplexed by how they can so easily perceive it.
>>
>>27046968
Op here. Also forgot to say that these past weeks before getting gf ive been stoned as shit for the first time. Might have to do too.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.