[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>uni is halfway through spring break >been sitting in my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: 1431544261492.jpg (177 KB, 500x598) Image search: [Google]
1431544261492.jpg
177 KB, 500x598
>uni is halfway through spring break
>been sitting in my dorm the whole time
>everyone else is out with friends partying
>I'm just masturbating, watching tv, and playing vidya
>haven't showered in 5 days
>getting depressed and lonely

Any other robots feel like breaks are when they're most depressed? At least when I'm working/at school there's shit to keep me occupied and sane, I'm going crazy just sitting on my ass all day. I'm bored and alone.
>>
>>27045699
hahahahahahha faggot

please stay in your room its where yiu belong.

you think we want to see your disgusting ass walking round normal people?

off to the gulag with you frog chum!
>>
same routine, except I stay clean
I'm enjoying myself, breaks are happytimes
>>
>>27045699
I'm in the same position as you except I commute to uni from home.

what are you studying?
>>
>>27045816
Business but I'm in my freshman year so I've just had basic classes so far
>>
>>27045842
>Business

I'm doing economics, that sounds like fucking hell tush business is a pussy slayer major filled with chads and cum whores.

T. 18 yr old kissless virgin
>>
>>27045890
It's a pretty common major, so there are a lot of normies and Chads but plenty of nerds/robots to even it out. I'm 19, still a virgin, and haven't made a single friend other than my roommate. Shit is awful so far.
>>
Join a club anon
>inb4 normie, be yourself

If your uni is large enough, there's clubs for all kinds of interesting shit. Seriously, you might think that they're all full of normies, but you can meet some cool people if you go to interest meetings for the right clubs. And don't be a fucking pussy and quit going if the first few meetings aren't what you expect
>>
>>27045963
Also, I've commuted from my mom's house since I was a freshman (senior now). Freshman year was a lonely time of my life before I decided to find something to do with my time
>>
>>27045953
>roommate

better than me family, I have exactly 0 friends, I've hit an all time fucking low in terms of my depression and sexual frustration. Seriously considering getting a hooker to milk my cock
>>
>>27045963
It's too late now, the semester is halfway over. You can join the clubs or attend meetings but you won't be able to get close to them in a span of a few weeks. Plus there are finals/midterms when everyone gets too busy for their extracurricular activities.
>>
>>27045963
Most of the clubs here are either academic related (read: boring) or for normie hobbies (hiking, running, book club, etc.)

Also this: >>27046013
>>
>>27046013
>>27046100
As long as you aren't going into senior year (wouldn't even bother making friends at this point), there is always next year
>>
>>27046325
I'll probably try a club next year, but for now this shit is killing me and I think I'm going crazy.
>>
>>27046435
did you have friends in high school?
>>
>>27046487
I had a small friend group but nothing crazy, never went to a real party or hung out with them on a regular basis.
>>
>>27045699
>literally living the dream while others go out and pretend to enjoy clubbing so they can fit in with the rest
Don't fall for it anon, it's all for show.
>>
>>27046523
Real parties are overrated
Hanging out with a few friends is much more enjoyable anyway, if you start talking to them again
>>
>>27046753
>get invited by one of the few people I still talk to
>'yea, we're just gonna drink some beers at my place man'
>somehow this translates to we're going to a bunch of crowded bars and get shitfaced until 4 in the morning with a group of people I don't know

It's nice of them to let me tag along, but surely they know I'm not having a good time, right?
>>
>>27046753
>Real parties are overrated
I feel like that's what people who never get invited to real parties say. I've hung out with small groups plenty of times in high school and it got boring.

>>27046858
That sounds pretty fun to be honest pham
>>
>>27046897
Fuck off you worthless normalfaggot.
>>
>>27047135
>hung out with a few equally autistic nerds in highschool
>wants to go to a party
>suddenly a normie

ya ok bud
>>
>>27045963
>Joined clubs
>Meetings were sporadic
>By the time one was organized everyone already made other friends
>Nobody talked to me
Despite this I must admit that the sports clubs were good, they met regularly and socializing was easy due to the sport however by the time I discovered this I had already flunked everything through depression and had to leave. I know you spergs will go straight for the anime clubs, well it's terribly disorganized and everyone is awkward as fuck.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.