[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>people who bitch about dishes in the sink That's where
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 3
File: flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg (126 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg
126 KB, 900x900
>people who bitch about dishes in the sink
That's where they are supposed to be and they can stay there until the end of time for all I care.
>>
>>27045599
We have multiple sets of silverware, but my Father demands that we only use plastic forks and knives... He even gets upset when I use the silverware because "You don't do the dishes" even though there are literally never dishes because I use a spoon, rinse it, and put it back.
>>
>>27045912
well that's the agreement that I came to with my lodger, that I'd rather use plastic platesthan wash dishes because I cannot be bothered to do it. this was working well until they ran out. I generally just don't get it, the dishes are a) mine and b) in the sink away from everybody. I never give a single thought to it yet some people seem to agonize over it.
>>
>Ya know its easier if you just wash your dishes as soon as you're done with them.

Yeah but i've got other priorities right now. Yeah ants will come but they always come. And chores are for the weekends.
>>
You should try to hide that rage. Temper tantrums only get you locked up.
>>
This is the most manchild thread I've ever seen, holy shit.
>>
people who leave dirty dishes in the sink longer than 24 hours should be executed
>>
You're a fucking scumbag if you leave dishes in the sink. The nignogs in my dorm at college did that, and the whites would clean up just so they had space.
>>
You'll get creepy crawlies senpai
>>
>>27045599
>>people who bitch about dishes in the sink
And by this you mean "my mom" right?
>>
>>27046049
>in the sink away from everybody
>in the sink
>away from everybody
I'd rather you leave your dirty dishes on the fucking table rather than put them in the sink. At least then they're probably going to be dry when I move them aside. Dishes in the sink are GUARANTEED to be in the way (for anyone who uses the sink i.e. anyone who's anyone) and probably moist to the touch which is disgusting.

I'd rather you leave dishes on my television and knock down my door whenever you feel like doing the fucking dishes, than leave them in the sink.
>>
>>27045599
I have like 2 months of dishes in my sink
>>
>>27045599
>>27046076

If you can train yoursel to do them after each meal it really is much easier. It will be the first step towards self-discipline.
>>
Anon, this is your mother. Please do the dishes. I've asked several times. It's the least you can do to help out around here. You're our little snookums and we love you, but we will kick you out if you don't start to pull your weight.
>>
No. Dishes are suppose to be put away. The sink is for cleaning them.
>>
>>27046076

>they always come

Not if you clean your surroundings, slob.
>>
>>27046076
>Yeah but I've got other priorities right now
OP here, this is exactly what I said. it's a nuisance not on my radar, I have more important things to think of. Why anyone cares so much about dishes I can never understand. It's not even his dishes, we have separate dishes. I DGAF about my dishes why does he care about my dishes? I don't care about his.
>>27046334
He said that they were in the way, first of all there was still space to do whatever he wanted to do, I never had a problem in this respect and second of all I did once get a separate bowl after his complaints but he then started complaining about the smell. So I got the paper plates and he hadn't complained until I ran out
>>27046439
>>27046327
Kek I got away form that centuries ago, my god I still have nightmares. I live in my own house now which is why this is extra annoying, I wish I had enough cash to not need a lodger, all they do is bitch about this and that in your own fucking house. The place ain't that bad everything is clean except the sink because when i wash dishes it goes back to normal literally in a few hours. Last time this guy bitched about a tiny bit of damp in the corner, I'm like ok I'll get a surveyor but this takes time and money, I live with it why can't you also shut up and live with it?
>>
>>27045599
A friend of mine called me on day. crying.
She couldn't handle the dirt in her house anymore.
I came over and helped her cleaning up.
Under the last couple dishes in the sink where a bunch of maggots.

I don't leave dishes in the sink even over night.. Never!
>>
People who piss or moan about petty shit like who does the dishes (when we own a dishwasher that I had to fix by hand twice because my sister broke it) are the absolute worst, I'm so fucking glad I live alone.
>>
Clean freaks have got to be the most petty annoying passive aggressive people to room with. They obsess over EVERYTHING being clean ALL THE TIME when you know the shit's just gonna get dirty again anyway.

Dishes in the sink, so what? There is NOTHING that a good soak and a rinse won't fix. Nothing. Get a garbage disposal and wash those moldy maggots right down the drain fuckboy.

Like keep your shit clean if you want but I'm comfortable with my mess. If you have a problem with it that's YOUR problem. Clean it yourself if you hate it so much faggot because I'm not conforming to your bullshit standards of cleanliness.
>>
Just do your dishes, manchildren. How hard is it? The sink is not a home for dishes. If you make a mess, don't leave it there. Clean it.

>inb4 triggered
How can you even say chores are for the weekends when dish-doing is not a chore! If you do it after every meal it takes less than two minutes, even less if you use a dishwasher.

OP, you're infringing on a shared space when you leave your dishes there for someone else to clean. It's not about who cleans who's dishes, it's about respecting a shared zone.

>>27046675
>>27046186
>>27046154
Voices of reason.

This thread really is a new low. Come back when you have real problems.
>>
>I hate the chores mommy gives me
>>
>>27047247
The sink is a communal resource
Other people want to use the sink
If you've filled the sink with dishes other people cannot use the sink to wash e.g. a large pot
>>
>>27047505
>>27047547
You shouldn't be using large pots if you don't have a sink big enough to clean them...
>>
>>27047623
Any sink is perfectly adequate to clean large pots provided it has not been filled with someone else's dishes that do not belong there.
>>
I used to have 5 months worth of dishes, 5 MONTHS, I never did them, when I ran out I would use the bathroom sink to wash only what I needed, the rest stayed there and festered with mould and fruit flies for those months, I eventually resorted to doing nothing but ordering pizza and shit, I stayed that way for the rest of the year.
>>
I'll never understand why cleaning up after yourself isn't automatic for most people. It doesn't take long at all to do the daily stuff.

Is it shit parenting?
>>
>>27047505
Fuck you.
Dishes take 2 seconds and you live alone and you only make a sandwich. When you made a full meal for 4 people and have pots and pans it takes a bit longer. The dishes can sit in the sink for a few hours. No one will die.
>>
>>27047650
Dirty dishes go in the sink dude. There is no debate. Kitchens over the entire world do it this way. Throw your dirty shit in the sink then wash it all at once after it's filled to save water. It's logical and economical. It's objectively the best way to do it. You don't stop when you're cooking to wash every individual item right after using it right? No, you wait and do it all at once. Same thing.
>>
>>27047763
I don't know how people refuse to do basic shit like wash dishes but I'd always have issues with my parents on what the definition of "dirty" was.

Mine was "there's dust you can see" and theirs was "There's dust" so of course they'd get pissed that something was filthy while to me it wouldn't even register as being an issue.
>>
>>27047835
>you don't clean as you go, do you?
Of course I do. A freshly dirtied item takes only seconds to clean, as opposed to letting the shit dry on and taking half an hour later.
>>
>>27047835
Cooking has plenty of natural stops 99% of the time. Cleaning things then is easier
>>
>>27047877
Well okay, you're wasting time and water tho. At most I could maybe see rinsing dishes then cleaning everything in the sink once a day after dinner or whatever, if the house uses a lot of dishes. Even that's too much if you only have one or two people though.
>>
>>27047815
>When you made a full meal for 4 people and have pots and pans it takes a bit longer

It takes 10 minutes at the very most. It's not a big deal.
>>
>>27047970
THIS

Fucking clean as you go nigger.
>>
>>27048002
10 minutes every time you eat is a big deal when you consider the alternative is 0 minutes.

That's why you leave the shit there and take your 10 minutes once a week instead.
>>
>>27045599
>not cleaning up after yourself and rendering the utility of the kitchen diminished and dirty for others
wish I was okay with being a foreverchild
>>
>>27048057
Not really. I do it twice a day and it's one of the comfier household cleaning activities.
>>
>>27048064
this problem is solved by not giving a fuck if the kitchen is clean or not.

if you give a fuck you are doing it wrong, try to fix that bad habit of yours.
>>
>>27048057
>when you cook for 4 people it takes longer
>taking your "10 minutes" once a week
>not realizing that everyone else needs the sink too
>>
Here here. Fuck doing the dishes, I say. You should switch to paper plates, anon.
>>
Who /dishwasher/ at a restaurant here?
>>
>>27047314
>People who piss or moan about petty shit like who does the dishes
Thank you, it's so petty, just ignore it.
>>
>>27048114
Well your problem is solved by not giving a fuck about what other people think.

if you give a fuck you are doing it wrong, try to fix that bad habit of yours.
>>
>>27048170
How can you stand it? It's bad enough doing your own dishes, but other people's? Ugh.
>>
>>27048057
Exactly, why the fuck must I wash dishes after every single fucking meal when i can just do it once a week?
>>
>>27048230
Because other people with more sensible washing habits need to use the sink
We've established this
>>
>>27047970
During those stops I am watching TV.
>>
>>27045599
>getting upset over being called a fatass slob making living space dirty and inconvenient for others
>claims having priority things to do like rescuing the president and not just being a fatass slob shitposting all day on a Singaporean show-and-tell board

Please proceed to kill your entire family and then urself
>>
>>27048205
You get use to it
A sink full of dishes ain't shit to me anymore
>>
>>27048305
too many people too used to their hyper sanitized bubble boy world can't handle a little bit of dirt
>>
>>27045599
My roommate and his gf did this stupid shit for months until he got fed up with it and took the dishes. Gave everyone one of each dish/utensil

No more than 3 days later his gf came down bitching and it turned out to be all of their dishes. She didn't own up to it so I laughed obnoxiously until she got mad and left

It were them the entire fucking time. They haven't bitches since but now they just leave more dishes than before. Faggots
>>
>>27048381
You should rape that bitch, cum inside her, suck out the cum from her pussy and spit that cum right into her mouth. That'll gross her the fuck out
>>
>>27048464
No it won't

She's a perverted cheating bitch and I hate being around her

She makes everything no fun allowed
>>
>>27048258
I got a bowl he still bitched. Also I have never had a problem using a full sink. The tap is above the dishes, how can you not access it?
>>27048269
>>>/soc/
>>
File: 0529 - EVYxaHY.jpg (67 KB, 400x387) Image search: [Google]
0529 - EVYxaHY.jpg
67 KB, 400x387
>>27045599
I like this thread it is fun
>>
>>27048506
Then you should cum in ur own mouth and swallow it. She can't join in on the pervertedness and it wouldn't be cheating. It'd piss her the fuck off.
>>
>>27048365
So you'd be OK crawling about in sewage or sifting through garbage then? Why not work a sanitation job, anon? I'm sure it's perfectly safe.
>>
>>27048150
Fuck all you wasteful neets
>>
>>27048654
It's a disposable culture. Why not throw away our dishes too?
>>
>>27047480
Woah there edgelord
>>
>>27048654
Paper is biodegradable. Water is a finite resource, so why waste it on washing truckloads of dishes?
>>
>>27048614
good old chad-bashing manchild thread
>>
>>27048627
I work at a job where everyone does a little of everything, from cooking and washing dishes to stocking and performing maintenance which does involve some grody sanitation. Sifting through trash isn't that bad if you're dressed correctly. Crawling through sewage probably not, I could handle wading in sewage though with some nice thigh high boots or overalls.
>>
>2016
>not owning a dishwasher
are you people fucking retarded?
this stopped being an issue long ago
>>
>>27048676
>>27048736
yee just toss it right in the compost with your food scraps and shit

you DO have a compost... right?
>>
>>27047312
Riveting tale, bro
>>
>>27048259
Put a TV where you can see it from the kitchen
>>
>>27048795
Most houses still don't have enough kitchen space for a washing machine and dishwasher else I'd have gotten one years ago. You know what? I may just replace the washing machine with a dishwasher just to spite my fuckhead lodger. Teach him to complain about dishes.
>>
>>27048783
I suppose if the pay is right I could do that kind of job, but I'd rather limit my exposure to harmful pathogens. I worked at a recycling plant once, sorting out all the stuff that came up the belt, and I got poked with a syringe. After that, dishes don't seem so bad but I wouldn't want to do something like that again. I find it's better to avoid the detritus left behind by my fellow man. I don't know how things are on your job exactly, but I hope they compensate you properly for having to do that kind of work.
>>
>>27045599
My dad does this, he's like 63 years old.

He just puts in a bit of water, no soap, and lets it all sit there. Like "job well done, this is how dishes get cleaned, just pour cold water from the tap into the soup bowl and it's good to go"

My mom does something similar but different, she gets mad when I wash my dishes after I'm done eating because it "wastes soap" and lets everything dry up and get nice and crusty and hard on the counter and then tries to wash everything at once with very little soap and absolutely no effort in scrubbing anything so everything is still dirty and caked on after she's done the dishes. I then re-wash everything behind her back.

>>27047312
aye. Back when I had friends, a few of them were lazy and/or stoners and would have dishes PILED up, all half-filled with lukewarm water and sometimes mold. I'd wash their dishes and even empty out their ashtrays and whatever else in exchange for bong hits.

>>27048170
Sounds like my dream job desu, but I need 8 years of experience and speak 5 languages fluently and have a degree in Soapology.
Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.