[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
if girls with daddy issues tend to end up slutty and promiscuous,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: booby.png (14 KB, 213x222) Image search: [Google]
booby.png
14 KB, 213x222
if girls with daddy issues tend to end up slutty and promiscuous, what do men with mum issues tend to end up like?

pic unrelated.
>>
File: 1438888981641.jpg (143 KB, 1600x676) Image search: [Google]
1438888981641.jpg
143 KB, 1600x676
We tend to end up as robots or pedophiles.
>>
>>27045203
Excessively dependent on a woman, servile, unassertive, somewhat feminine
>>
>>27045203
Gay or broken.
>>
Mom fuckers.
>>
>>27045203
They simultaneously crave female attention and hate women
>>
>>27045203
abusive towards women basically, usually wife beaters
>>
>>27045242
This
>tfw no mommy gf is real
>>
>>27045243
this
more than anything this
>>
File: homura.jpg (94 KB, 604x396) Image search: [Google]
homura.jpg
94 KB, 604x396
they end up like robots

submissive, needy, feminine, low self-esteem, dependent
>>
>>27045242
>>27045267
These.
They are betas.
>>
My "mommy issues" are basically that I think my mother is an amazing woman, and it pisses me off that 99% of girls I meet are horrid people compared to her.

She's the most kind, caring, self-sacrificing person I've ever met.
My father die when I was 2.
I'm 25 now, she's still never taken off her wedding ring, and never dated another man.

My mother is an angel of a woman, and I fucking hate that girls my age can't be even half as lovely as she is.
>>
>>27045275
This. Any other answer is most likely wrong.
>>
>>27045243
>implying gay isn't broken
>>
>>27045421
Are you literally me? I'm 21. My mother is the same you describe except she is old, annoying, kinda pesimist/negative person. I was very attached to her when I was a kid but now I can't stand her and every day it gets worse, all I want is to live alone and probably not seeing her again. Out of curiosity do you feel any sexual attraction towards your mom?
>>
>>27045203
You know how when girls wanted prince charming and all the fairy tales to be true. And to find true love?

Imagine what a boy would be like wishing those same stories to be true as well.
>>
>tfw no mommy gf that loves cooking your favorite food for you
>>
>>27045242
>>27045267
>>27045275
All of these are can be correct
>>
>>27045203
Well what do guys with daddy issues end up like? its just coincidence that girls tend to be slutty if they have daddy issues think
>>
They end up as traps.
>>
>>27046273
>Well what do guys with daddy issues end up like?

black. They end up beeing Black
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.