[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Based Thunderf00t Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5
File: Thunderf00t_3927.jpg (16 KB, 272x225) Image search: [Google]
Thunderf00t_3927.jpg
16 KB, 272x225
Can we please get a Thunderf00t thread in here? I just found this guy a few days ago and I fucking love him
>>
The guy is absolute trash and cringeworthy as fuck
>>
>>27045075
who the fuck is this redditor?

Another meme-rider who makes a living from complaining about Anita Sarkeesian on youtube?
>>
>>27045075
I like his videos.
I also love how the people who tried to get him fired got btfoed completely.
>>
No, let's not.
Youtube celebrities are horrendous.
>>
File: 20160309_111915-1.jpg (80 KB, 297x408) Image search: [Google]
20160309_111915-1.jpg
80 KB, 297x408
Y u love him so much?

Wud u put ur penis in my gfs vagoo?
>>
He really needs to stop with the clickbait garbage.
>>
>>27045075
if he did more science related videos and less fedora pandering I would like him.
but I don't fuck him.
>>
>>27045075
threadly reminder he got btfo by molynuex and resorted to a blatently ad-hom video
>>
I used to really like him, but then he went all anti anita. Which wouldnt really bother me if it were like 1 or 2 videos but its most of what he uploads now, he used to be really good.
>>
It's weird how he talks and how he capitalizes shit but I really like his videos other than his cringey atheism debates which tend to make both sides look dumb.
Him and Sargon of Akkad are some of my favorite YouTubers.
>>
>>27045245
Molynuex is a fucking joke, though. Fun to listen to occasionally, but still an idiot most of the time.
>>
>>27046882
Sargon of Akkad is based. The only youtuber of his kind that everyone can respect, even his adversaries.
>>
>>27045075
A fedora tipper incarnate. Worthless trash.
>>
>>27046831
I think he fancies/has a crush on her.
>>
>>27045075
He is a godless heathen and narcissistic , he too shall face the day of the rope when Jesus ascends from heaven.
>>
>>27048218
Not really. Has a job as a nuclear scientist and still makes time to do his own research that actually contributes to the world. He's what fedora tippers wish they could be.
>>
File: ScienceProject.jpg (46 KB, 500x338) Image search: [Google]
ScienceProject.jpg
46 KB, 500x338
>>27045075
Used to watch his videos... when I was 15 and in the, "edgy atheist liberal retard" phase.

He's alright but to be honest, not sure why you should even care about watching videos about people spouting their opinions... all it does is help people get more entrenched in their own viewpoints.
>>
>>27045075
His ideas aren't so much his ideas as they are catering to the popular neckbeard circle jack ideas, seriously this guy is the buzz feed of neckbeards, amazing atheists 2.0

He needs to fuck off
>>
>>27048301
>jesus ascending from heaven
>the day of rope
?
>>
File: go karts sadly.png (372 KB, 1005x576) Image search: [Google]
go karts sadly.png
372 KB, 1005x576
>>27045075
Don't worry, you'll grow out of it once you become an adult.
>>
>>27048240
He probably wants to hatefuck her like most of /v/
>>
He's alright. His videos get very repetitive though. He's also pretty egotistical.

>>27048331
>not sure why you should even care about watching videos about people spouting their opinions... all it does is help people get more entrenched in their own viewpoints.
Dude... You may be retarded. See a doctor about that.

>>27045158
I used to think his thumbnails were ironic. He really needs to stop living in 2007 Youtube
>>
He talks about subjects he isn't an expert on and makes mistakes. The first one the comes to mind is him saying snorting powdered alcohol wouldn't get you drunk because "you'd need to snort an entire glass of powder" and "lungs weren't made to inhale powder". Even a fucking high schooler knows that snorting a drug will let it enter your bloodstream faster and more efficiently than ingesting it.
He seem to think because he is an engineer or whatever that he automatically is an authority on EVERYTHING. Might as well be an SJW.
>>
>>27050295
To be fair an inhaled drug needs to be pretty lipophilic to enter through the mucosa of the airways. I don't know how well alcohol would do because it is a very polar liquid so I don't see it crossing the lipid bilayer unless it gets ported through by some kind of enzyme. Thunderfoot has worked on drug molecule design in the past so I imagine he considered the pharmacokinetics when he made that statement.
That said I am now genuinely curious if alcohol can absorb through inhalation.
>>
THICK NECK
H
I
C
K

N
E
C
K

Honestly, how does one get neck that thick? It's like a barrel, and the only thing separating his chin from the rest of his head is the beard.
>>
>>27048331
So you're in the "edgy contrarian 4chan faggot" phase now?
>>
>>27045075
>praising a guy that sent his"personal army" because someone talked about his mother

lol hes another beta-alpla loser in his 30's lecturing teens on why they shouldn't bee demserfs because he fucked up in life. The unsung left leaning "muh logic" fucking fedora.
>>
>>27045075
I'm sick of his anti-religious atheist pandering, otherwise very well spoken guy.

His video on feminism I shared to fb got me in trouble in school for hate speech against women, apparently I'm not allowed to free thought.
>>
>>27051027
Wait what? How the fuck did that get you in trouble with school? You aren't in burgerland are you?
>>
>>27051027
>people think they're free
Buddy, when fucking 4chan is one of the most sane places on a topic of discussion, you better start worrying.

Never forget that common sense to you can be hate speech to others.
>>
>>27051027
>implying atheism isn't the healthiest disposition
>>
>>27045075
He was decent back when he dealt with Creationists like VenomFangX. When Anita was a new thing, he, like Sargon of Akkad, actually had some interesting things to say. Now, like Sargon and as >>27045158, >>27046831, and >>27049645
stated, he's just another "Duh Feminism" boogeymen diving way too far into shit that I seriously wonder how people could sit and listen on 15+ minute videos
>>
>>27045075
He was only based that time he blew that closet homo Davis Aurini the fuck out
>>
>>27050295
He's right though

The powdered alcohol (actually alcohol contained within a micro-encapsulated structure) isn't concentrated enough to get you drunk from snorting it
>>
>>27050295
dude are you fucking retarded like holy shit man
>>
>>27050655
for all of that fucking brain power bitch
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.