[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
School Shooting Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4
File: 1457557274307.jpg (39 KB, 492x165) Image search: [Google]
1457557274307.jpg
39 KB, 492x165
Are Lanza, Harris, Klebold and Cho the definitive school shooters? Are there any other school shooters that can be placed in their echelon?
>>
Harris/Klebold failed in a lot of aspects. Their bombs never even went off. Lanza and Cho were GOAT though; well organized and methodical with high kill counts.
>>
>>27044633
that's the difference autism makes
>>
What edgy young men you are!
>>
>>27044603
Does anyone know what each of their personalities were like?
>>
Lanza is my favorite just because of the sheer depravity of his actions. Shooting up a school is bad, shooting up an elementary school and targeting little children is so evil that it basically becomes comedic. It's like planting a bomb on a bus carrying nuns transporting puppies as a gift to a hospital for terminally ill children. It goes beyond "that's fucked up" into "he actually did it the absolute madman" territory.
>>
>>27044676
learn to write,faggot
>>
>>27044676

What a meme-spouting Redditor faggot you are!
>>
>>27044699
He knew that little kids aren't that smart either, and they'd just line up like cattle to the slaughter. THE absolute madman, I don't think anyone will ever top him in terms of shock value. I live a few towns over from where it happened, and it was all people talked about for weeks.
>>
File: smiggles.png (17 KB, 1332x363) Image search: [Google]
smiggles.png
17 KB, 1332x363
>>27044603
lanza is the most interesting one imo, he had some pretty interesting beliefs about anarcho-primitivism and paedophilia
>>
File: 1454295798422.jpg (109 KB, 498x876) Image search: [Google]
1454295798422.jpg
109 KB, 498x876
Does anybody know where to find the Columbine home videos? Not edgy, genuinely interested.

Okay, I'm actually very edgy.
>>
>>27044860
Kek, that poor fish
>>
>>27044603
Jeff Wiese was also pretty cool.
Is CHM's manifesto ever going to be released?
>>
Why aren't there any black shooters? I mean obviously black people do engage in gun violence, but they very rarely go on shooting sprees with the intent to indiscriminately kill as many people as they can.
>>
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 907x718) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 907x718
>>27044720
>being this triggered at post on /r9k/
>>
Hi everyone, going to catalog this thread for later.
>>
How come every school shooting is just another school shooting after columbine? I feel like even though the others killed more people they don't have a lasting discussion or documentaries like columbine. What makes it so famous?
>>
>>27044860
They won't release the basement tapes until like 2050

they've been sealed by the courts to protect the victim's privacy
>>
>>27045159
you need to go to school to be a school shooter
>>
>>27044699
I love how the police never found any motive
>>
>>27045460
Basically for being pioneers. This was the first big school shooting which where its impact comes from.
>>
Lanza was the edgiest
Harris and Klebold paved the way and had the most famous incident
Cho has the high score
>>
>>27044603
>americans only
at least throw Fabrikant and the Polytechnique shooter and whats-his-face that shot up dawson on there. You know, the vampire man.
>>
>>27045694
Non-Americans are irrelevant. With the exception of maybe Brits.
>>
>>27044603
Angry autists are just the worst.
>>
coming up on the 13th of march, 20 years since the edgiest of school shootings dunblane.
>>
>>27045654
>Cho has the high score
Does he actually? I thought it was broken like two weeks later by some other shooting.

>>27045712
>implying Marc Lepine isn't important to /r9k/

"Would you note that if I commit suicide today 89-12-06 it is not for economic reasons ... but for political reasons. Because I have decided to send the feminists, who have always ruined my life, to their Maker. For seven years life has brought me no joy and being totally blase, I have decided to put an end to those viragos."
(tl note: virago = "bitch", in the sense of a belligerent woman)

~Marc Lepine

and the dawson shooter was out to kill normies before "normie" was a meme word. Kim Veer Gill, I think his name was.
>>
>>27044603
Klebold was basicilly normie, he went to prom right before the shooting
>>
>>27045525
i love how the police never found any dead children
>>
>>27046219
Kek

Do people actually believe it was faked? Why would that be faked?
>>
>>27046151
That gives his story depth imo. I recognize Harris and Klebold as the OG shooters, the ones who brought it into vogue. They carved out the path of destruction.

Elliot is number one though. His story and the cowardly unplanned chaotic way he actually executed his plot just hit too close to home for me.
>>
Andreas Lubitz should have crashed the plane into a city.
>>
>>27044706
There's nothing wrong with his post though?
>>
>>27046326
In his video, he essential calls him self a perfect man, a god. If he wasn't so narcissistic, maybe, but he it seemed like the reason girls hated him was because he was a pretentious asshole, not a social inept unattractive guy.
>>
>>27044676
>doesn't unironically admire school shooters
maybe you should leave
>>
>>27046289
To encourage banning high capacity magazines.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.