[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you rather have a qt camfu slut gf or be forever alone?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
Would you rather have a qt camfu slut gf or be forever alone?
>>
kaz, im already alone forever
>>
>>27044465
If she's faithful to me in every other way, I'm fine with her stripping for other dudes on the internet.
>>
>>27044486
kekerekeked
>>
As long as I get guaranteed anal at least four-five times a week
>>
>>27044465
If I get to cuck the guys fapping to her on cam, fine.
>>
>>27044486
You're not a /robot/. You're a diamond.
>>
desu a qt with a tummy and hips like these is easy to love
>>
>>27044465
Id rather see more of her feet because they look soft as fuck
>>
Cam sluts have been my primary fap materials for a few years now. Of course I would love to have one.
>>
File: ashe2.jpg (98 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
ashe2.jpg
98 KB, 768x1024
>>27044868
http://pron dot tv/l/Ashe-Maree-footsie/gk887qcp
>>
File: 1433441643356.png (9 KB, 358x343) Image search: [Google]
1433441643356.png
9 KB, 358x343
>go on twitter profile of twitch whore/camwhore
>look at all the photos they've taken with their chad bfs in expensive restaurants and on vacation, using money from betas donating
>tfw you aren't a cuck
>>
camwhoring is a whole lot better than being a regular stripper or prostitute. i don't think it would bother me.
>>
>>27045005
link?
so i can laugh too
>>
Who cares?
I'd join in.
>>
>>27044465
Forever alone.
She's definitely not wise, modest and honorable enough to bear my children if she's a camwhore.
>>
I had a gf who was a camgirl before I got married. Super hot and did anything I wanted.

Marriage sucked. Wife was frigid, barely wanted to do anything, made no effort. Left her, went back to the camgirl.

Two weeks later? Lived through three of the fantasies I told my wife about. Best decision I ever made. Camgirls are mental on some level, but damn if they won't please your dick.
>>
>>27045161
>not wise
>makes more money than you ever will doing nothing
>>
>>27045161

meh, also don't care about that. we're talking about dating here, not marriage for ever and all times. and even so, it's not like i want to have children. and even if i did i still wouldn't have a problem with it. it's a job.
>>
>>27044970
>http://pron dot tv/l/Ashe-Maree-footsie/gk887qcp
>Not available in my country
fuck.jpeg
>>
>>27045433
>meh, also don't care about that. we're talking about dating here

I'm not interested in dating.
Why get in a relationship if you'll break it off?
I hate casual dating, I just want to find someone to give my life to.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.