[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Drugs against Autism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: xtc.jpg (32 KB, 1000x478) Image search: [Google]
xtc.jpg
32 KB, 1000x478
I think I have a quite autistic personality. Still I meet people I went to school with every now and then. Those people recommended me to try MDMA against my social problems. Anyone /auttistic/ here who has experiences with that substance?
>>
MDMA doesn't get to the root of problems. It's not psychedelic enough.

It might make you an emotionally open social butterfly for a night, but you'll be right back where you started afterwards.

Now, a good dose of LSD -followed- by MDMA, THAT can be seriously therapeutic.
>>
>>27044705
MDMA let's you understand how to act in social situations.

For a lot of us we simply never learned the proper social skills, MDMA can let us fake it till we make it.
>>
MDMA helped me realise my own issues and what it truly meant to be social. It made me want to improve and it improved my life for like a month before i went back to being me.

Think it can help you start looking towards actaully fixing what's wrong but its not a simple cure.
>>
MDMA makes it a lot easier to open up to others, especially if they're also rolling. For me it's mostly just an overwhelming sense of joy and your body feels great. Worth a try I'd say but don't expect it to fix your problems
>>
>>27044431
i have aspergers, went through a massive drug phase, it was fun and i was very social and popular with lots of friends. Sober i was an autist still and in the end i came to terms with it and grew sick of the social lifestyle
>>
>>27044743
No it really doesn't
>Be autismo
>See worse autismo at parties
>He hugs, more than once
>Get away over-toucher
>Other people not on drugs tell him off
>I watch this happen to other people taking it.
MDMA makes you like people more, but the worst side effect is making you think people like you more
>>
>>27044743
MDMA isn't what you need. You need amphetamine.

MDMA (at least the pure stuff) is empathogenic, which is a very specific type of socialization. If you're rolling with other people, it can bring you closer, tear down boundaries. However, it won't teach you how to act normally

Amphetamine lets you be social without killing your ego, and is much more objective.
>>
I'm severely depressed and also have some kind of personality disorder, something along the lines of avoidant or schizoid. Empatheogens and psychedelics have never done even a little bit to open me up or make me less of a social retard. All they do is give me anxiety and make me feel stupid, especially psychedelics. Don't assume that just because they helped a couple people here, they're a magical cure all.
>>
>>27045619
This is not the case if you have ADHD. Then it will make you very anxious.

>>27044988
Some autismo can't be cured. For someone who only needs a little push to get going it can be great help.
>>
>>27045711
I have ADHD, and amphetamine makes me more social as well as more focused and task oriented.
>>
>>27044705
>It's not psychedelic enough.
I'm an official autist and I ate a shitload of shrooms back when they were legal. I accidentally got a reputation as a cool and dangerous rebel type, but my autism was unaffected.
>>
>>27044431
Yes here. Mdma was terrible for me. Normies prey on people like you.
>>
>>27045798
That's what amphetamine does to almost everyone
>>
>>27044431

I was diagnosed with autism back in 2013 when I was 15 years old.
>>
Holy shit "drug against autism" "take MA"... First, the most probable thing is you are not even autist (which also goes for everyone in this board who claims it). Being anxious on social situations, or not having social skills is NOT autism. Neither MDMA/MA/MDA or other psychedellics will help you asuming you got asperger. " MA would be better than MDMA", also produce more brain damage. "I take lsd/shrooms, worked for a month" Some of that drugs produce fast antidepressant effect / anxiolitic which could last up to a month.
Tl;dr: first clarify your issues, then get an apropiate threatment, and last but not least DON'T GET MED-ADV ON 4CHAN
>>
>>27046096
Mushrooms are bullshit. They are fantasy stimulators.

Lysergamides and phenethylamines are much better at gaining insight about yourself.
>>
>>27046784
No one said anything about methamphetamine.
>>
They are on the same group (bind same receptors, similar effect...), and thats what u get from my post?
>>
>>27046963
But that's not true.

Amphetamine has no 5-HT receptor affinity or serotonin release, while methamphetamine has a lot. Also amphetamine is not neurotoxic, while meth is.

They are different drugs.
>>
Yes, they are different, but amphetamines in fact target (with low affinity) 5ht receptors, plus interact with 5ht system throught late signalign. Also consider most most papers related to amphetamines explore a therapeutical dose use (not abussive use, which is what we are talking here), so there are some less known effects... Amph are pretty similar to meth (specially talking about abuse). But all of this is irrelevant to the topic, thing is you CAN'T threat autism with monoamine reuptake inhibitors, you could mod some related synthoms with meds but thats not the same
Op: why did u say you are autist? Elaborate
>>
>>27047624
Wtf? Amphetamines aren't monamine reuptake inhibitors. MDMA isn't either. You're an idiot.

I wasn't talking about high doses of amphetamine either, I was talking about low doses. 30mg of dexedrine makes me substantially more social, and by extension has taught me -how- to be social when I'm not under its influence. That's hardly an abusive dose.

Obviously you can't treat actual autism with these drugs, but you can treat social anxiety and avoidant personality disorder with them.
>>
Dude search monoamine reuptake inhibitor... You are right in the last part, thats why i'm asking op what he mean saying "autism". Also it's not obvious at all that a person which get drugs illegally, will use them on a therapeutic dose kek
>>
Also... If he has social anxiety... OBVIOSLY named drugs wouldn't fit as an appropiate choice. What u talk about is AT BEST experimental
>>
>>27046784

i have been diagnosed with very high functioning/mild aspergers and i found microdosing mdma + adderal very effective on getting in the social circles on the very first weeks when i started college and everybody was new to each other etc

only negative symptom i have about aspergers is getting frustrated and stressed out if im forced to socialize for several days without possibility to spend time alone doing nothing but browsing/videogames/music
>>
>>27044431
MDMA (or any drug for that matter) won't cure your autism or social awkwardness. it will make you more social for a night and maybe give you some insight on personal relationships, but it will not completely change the core of who you are.

that being said, I still recommend you try it if you get the chance. just get a test kit and make sure you have a clean product and trustworthy friends to do it with. MDMA is an amazing experience you don't want to miss out on.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.