[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Elliot didn't deserve love/sex" I want to address
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: rodger.jpg (25 KB, 665x385) Image search: [Google]
rodger.jpg
25 KB, 665x385
"Elliot didn't deserve love/sex"

I want to address this commonly repeated phrase. It understand this argument, and to an extent agree. But what people fail to see if that this is a similar situation to someone starved of food.

Sure, they may not 'deserve' food if they can't earn the money to buy it themselves, but if a society does not give a man the opportunity to acquire food, can one really blame him when he subsequently steals, or otherwise breaks the laws of society?
>>
>>27044088
You can't actually die from lack of love or sex. So it's not really the same.
>>
>>27044088
He did not just wanted sex.
He wanted sex with young blond beautiful women.

If you stick to you're example he is starving but refuses to eat rice and beans while demanding kaviar.
>>
>>27044115

It's certainly a human need, and can trigger mental illness when deprived of it.

My point is, why blame Elliot Rodger for breaking the rules of society when he did not wish to be a part of it?
>>
>>27044197
>only wants blonde model tier women

starving men don't turn their nose up at mcdonalds
>>
>>27044197
He desperately tried to be a part of this society sadly.
>>
>>27044197
>It's certainly a human need, and can trigger mental illness when deprived of it.
I'm a kv and I'm a model of mental health.
>>
>>27044274
He didn't really try that hard and to say he wasn't loved is laughable. Yeah he didn't have perfect parents, but nobody does. His parents did pretty much pay for everything he owned. You wouldn't do that if you didn't care about somebody,
>>
>>27044115
>You can't actually die from lack of love or sex
yes you can
the life expectancy of man who never marries is 58. Loneliness is DEADLY
>>27044088
He never even tried to get laid. Also using that argument is ironic given he was a classist and racist who browsed /pol/
>>
>>27044088
Elliott was a mental patient.

What he needed was therapy and a supportive family.
>>
>>27044329
>You can die from not being love
>At 58

58 is pretty old.
>>
>>27044368
married men live to be like 77.
20 years shaved off your life is a HUGE deal
>>
>>27044368
yeah if you live in botswana

what the fuck are you smoking?
>>
>>27044290
no r9k poster is a model of mental health
>>
>>27044412
20 year? I guess that is the perfect reason to kill your roommate and a bunch of people in your early 20's...Oh wait it's not.
>>
>>27044227
Mcdonalds is god tier fuck you!
>>
>>27044501
so are most prostitutes, and per capita they're far less likely to kill you
>>
I don't blame elliot for anything, except fuckin up his own uprising
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.