[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /arrangedmarriage/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1457504903200.png (785 KB, 768x771) Image search: [Google]
1457504903200.png
785 KB, 768x771
Who /arrangedmarriage/ here?
>>
>>27043224
Get a prenup. If it works out, great. If it doesn't, divorce her.
>>
>>27043224
i should be so lucky
>>
I wish my life was organized for me.

Freedom is overrated.
>>
Fuck, I WISH I had a guaranteed wife in my future.

Having to find one on your own is overrated.
>>
The actual wedding happened just over a month ago. Still can't believe it happened it's quite surreal. I went from loser robot to husband at the tip of a fedora.
>>
>>27044924
Are you indian?.
original poo in the loo
lol I got muted for saying "are you indian"
>>
>>27045201
No I'm white, though she isn't. For the most part our moms set us up together but we were complete strangers. We met for the first time shortly before getting married, where our parents basically sorted out the details and decided to have us go through with it. Up until we were married, there wasn't a time where we were alone together.
>>
>>27045345
what race is she?
how do your moms know each other?
why would they agree to such a thing?
is your wife a qt? post pics either way.
>>
>>27045397
She's arabic. Our moms met each other through business and became friends. They both seemed pretty on board with the idea, only her dad was on the fence because of the religious difference but they met me and figured I was a good enough guy. I think she's pretty, I was so nervous before seeing/meeting her the first time and when I did I was like "Oh wow..." and was even more nervous about it. I don't want to post a picture of her but maybe I can post a wedding photo.
>>
>>27045565
>I don't want to post a picture of her but maybe I can post a wedding photo.
post whatever you feel like. I wouldn't trust my mom to pick a marriage partner for me. were you on board when she told you you'd be marrying some stranger? also how old are you?
>>
>>27045616
I'd feel more comfortable asking if she's ok first. I can imagine feeling that way though, I felt unsure as well and didn't think it would actually pan out. Definitely it was a really strange and uncomfortable experience but also felt kind of hopeful when actually meeting them and seeing that it could actually happen.

I remember feeling reluctant and thinking mom was just trying to get me to spend time with a friend's daughter but then ended up being sat down across from her while they talked about marriage and thinking holy shit, she could be my wife pretty soon. I think there was a lot of hand holding for us, definitely for me since it's the only relationship I've been in.

We are both 22.
>>
>>27044024
this. Just this. I wish we lived in a caste society where my job and my wife would be organized for me since I was a child. No pressures to sucess in life.
>>
>>27045752
is she a roastie? is her mom a roastie?

also set a prenup before
>>
>>27046515
Nope, she's reserved and traditional and isn't a citizen. Her mom is though and I guess closer to normie at least, though still fairly reserved since her husband is very traditional.

I said before we just recently got married. Didn't set up a prenup but if anything I'd be the one to gain since her family has more money.
>>
>>27046617
you mentioned that she was an arab. was she a chrisitan one?
>>
Its not a marriage but I have a kid with my cousin and she's pretty much guaranteed to never leave me.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.