[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are people who don't like animals always evil?serial
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 55
File: image.jpg (289 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
289 KB, 1600x1200
Why are people who don't like animals always evil?serial killers, child molesters, pedos, sadists and abusers almost always hate animals
>>
>>27042895
Because animals are like humans. Except without as decent a way of expressing themselves so can't go to authority figures. So kinda like kids, innocent and silent. Perfect victims.
>>
How people treat their animals is usually a good way of judging the person.

Certainly this is true for cultures, I gauge everything I need to know about a culture, based on how it treats dogs.
>>
>>27042895
Don't forget Muslims.

A family of them moved to my neighborhood and a month later all the dogs died from poisoning.
>>
>>27042895
Islam doesn't like dogs

Just goes to show you how shit of a religion it is
>>
because humans are animals too

hate animals = hate humans
>>
>>27042895
Modern animal rights is literally the brainchild of nazism. In fact 9/10 times someone hates black people they probably love animals. I don't know why you defend this
learn what side your own shaniqua
>>
FYI, there's psychopaths that do like animals, even moreso than humans.
>>
People who can't appreciate the inherent beauty of natural life, exemplified at the highest level by mammals, usually have something very wrong with them. Just an opinion. You can dislike dogs and be a fine person, maybe cats aren't your thing, whatever. But if you find absolutely nothing of worth in the world's entire biodiversity you have a mental deficiency. This is a normie as fuck opinion, but animal abusers are the lowest of the low.
>>
But I don't like animals. Or kids. I'm not pro animal/ kid cruelty, or anything, I just don't want them near me. I'm not evil.. by r9k standards.
I even have a couple of kids. I guess it can be kind of fun, teaching them things. But I would choose to not have them if I could. They annoy the shit outta me.
>>
>>27042895
>this is what petfags actually believe

lmao! people who literally fuck animals must be the sanest then by your logic
>>
>>27043029
Dogs are shit tier though mudslims have it right dogs are good for work and hunting not indoors
>>
Fuck off you dumb slut
>>
>>27043029
>How people treat their animals is usually a good way of judging the person.
This also goes for service/retail staff.
>>
File: 1445592152023.jpg (49 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1445592152023.jpg
49 KB, 500x500
>be vegan because no animal deserves to die, especially for me
>work a good job
>donate all of my excess money to a local animal charity, because money hasn't brought me happiness, anyway. funded a Gary Yourofsky tour, so that he could spread the word of being kind to animals
>leaving everything to various animal charities in my will
>live on a farm, and have all sorts of animals. mostly rescued livestock animals. pigs, chickens, 3 cows. 2 horses whose owners died. spend a lot of my free time with them
>gotten pretty /fit/ from all of this
>people tell me all the time how much of a good person i am
>convinced many people around me to go vegan
>i'm still depressed as fuck and tired of my life
>still can't get a girlfriend. not even 1/10 fat single moms are interested in me
>wish i had the fucking balls to kill myself, but what would happen to my animals?
A part of me wishes I never did this. I could have been an asshole meat-eating dickhead who hates everything, and I would be free to kill myself whenever I want.
>>
>>27043461
veganism is redundant
To grow vegetables you need to have farms that are free of pests that will eat them, contaminate them, etc. To do this you need to poison the animals so that they don't eat the crops. Animals end up dead anyways
>>
>>27043461
Being a emasculated vegan cuck is obviously a turn off to women
>>
>>27043046
America doesn't like cows, pigs, chickens, or fish.

Just goes to show you how shit of a country it is.
>>
>>27043542
>being a vegan is redundant because even vegans kill SOME animals
So what? Countries that have criminalized murder still have murders in them. So I guess that there is no point in making murder illegal, right?

Vegans don't stop all animals from dying. But 50 vegans kill about as many animals as a non-vegan. That is a huge difference. Hardly redundant.

>>27043549
>emasculated vegan cuck
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1aBk14Pfjo
Check out that emasculated vegan cuck!
>>
>>27042895
>Evil people such as serial killers hate animals ! Therefore anyone who doesn't like animals is evil !
Fucking kill yourself.
>>
>>27043461
you can still kill yourself my man
>>
>>27043658
I want to. I really do. A part of me hopes that the future will get better. But I don't think it will.

I also have a responsibility to the 35 animals I have. They had horrible lives, except the horses. I can't abandon them like that. They're like my children. They always seem so happy when they see me. I shouldn't have taken them in, to be honest. I'm not taking in any more animals, so that when the last one dies, I'll be free to kill myself.
>>
File: chaoticpepe.gif (1 MB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
chaoticpepe.gif
1 MB, 499x499
>>27042895
I love almost animals, but, I fucking feel an inner rage when I see a stupid FUCKING CHIMPANZEE

FUCKING KILL THEM ALL

They are the only animal that actually makes me pissed no matter what they are doing
>>
File: neckbeard.png (189 KB, 345x337) Image search: [Google]
neckbeard.png
189 KB, 345x337
>>27043549
>being a just person who wishes to live a selfless life and help others, all while getting big and buff like a gorilla makes you a cuck
Yeah I guess downing a load of chicken nuggets that come from tortured animals, and developing mantits from the hormones makes you a REAL man, right?

Pic related: It's you
>>
>>27043775
they are literally the closest thing to a human. In fact there's some overlap between human and chimp intelligence.
I think you don't like them because the remind you that humans really are just animals
>>
File: look and laugh at the retard.jpg (38 KB, 600x377) Image search: [Google]
look and laugh at the retard.jpg
38 KB, 600x377
>>27043542
>VEGANS KILL A FEW INSECTS THAT WOULD HAVE EATEN VEGETABLES!
>CHKM8 VEGANS! YOU AREN'T ANY BETTER THAN ME! I HURT NO MORE ANIMALS, EVEN THOUGH I EAT THEM
This is what carnists actually believe.
>>
>>27043728
have you tried being a normal person instead of some extremist vegan shit?
how about just being a normal vegan
>>
>>27042895
In my case, yes, but only sith deal in absolutes.
>>
>>27042895
you're generalizing quite a bit.

hitler was quite evil and he loved animals.

people have different reasons for not liking animals too some could be allergic, some could have been bit or attacked by an animal which grows distrust towards them.

many evil people have loved animals, and many non-evil people have disliked animals.
>>
>>27043867
>have you tried being a normal person
I've been depressed for too long to be a normal person.

>instead of some extremist vegan shit?
If I weren't vegan, you wouldn't call me an extremist. I don't see what's extreme about liking animals, and not wanting to hurt them. I wasn't happy before I was vegan, and I'm not happy now. Me being unhappy and lonely has nothing to do with me not hurting animals.

>how about just being a normal vegan
The only difference between a "normal" vegan and me, is that I have farm animals that live on land I already owned, eating food that grows for free. I also donate all of the unnecessary money I have away, and have left everything for the betterment of animals in my will because I haven't a spouse or children. If I were a "normal" vegan, I would have less reason to live, and probably kill myself.
>>
tollers are cute :3
>>
I hate animals and I'm just a timid NEET that does nobody any harm, though.
>>
>>27043951
>hitler was quite evil and he loved animals.
Not true. At the time, Gandhi was the shit in the western world. Everyone thought of him as the ideal person.

The only accounts of Hitler liking animals, comes from the diary of Hitler's PR guy. He wrote that he suggested to Hitler that he come out as a vegetarian, to hopefully emulate Gandhi and give everyone the impression that Hitler is basically the new Gandhi.

>many evil people have loved animals
Really? I don't know of any. The only person that comes to mind is Hitler, but he only became vegetarian after someone suggested it would improve his image. Vlad the Impaler, Genghis, Gaddafi. They all hated animals and ate them. But if we look at people like Pythagoras, Da Vinci, and Einstein, we see that they loved animals and even adopted vegan diets (except Einstein who was vegetarian).

Around 1% of the population in the US are vegan. But when was the last time you heard of a vegan murderer, or rapist? I've never heard of one.

Early warning signs for potential murderers is the killing/torturing of animals.

You are right. There are good and bad people on both sides, however. I am sure that there are SOME vegan murderers. And there are some heavy meat-eaters who do a lot of good in the world. But there is clearly a strong correlation between being kind to animals, and being kind to people. It makes sense. If you hurt an animal, why would you not also hurt a human? Humans and animals aren't so different.
>>
>>27043461
btw I'm vegan ;)
>>
>>27043551

We like all of those animals, but they taste delicious so we also eat them when we are done playing with them.
>>
>>27043866
I'll be honest although I'd prefer my meat/animal products to come from ethical sources I'm not really that bothered. Free Range is fair play but don't give it a second thought that the McNuggets are probably factory farms in tiny cages.
>>
File: 1443487549610.jpg (56 KB, 926x960) Image search: [Google]
1443487549610.jpg
56 KB, 926x960
>>27044326
>when muslims don't let certain animals near them because they think they are dirty, they are assholes
>when we kill and abuse certain animals because we want to get fat and develop heart disease, we are not assholes
>>
File: cows.jpg (50 KB, 399x300) Image search: [Google]
cows.jpg
50 KB, 399x300
>>27044370
>I'll be honest although I'd prefer my meat/animal products to come from ethical sources
Can you really ethically take children away from their mothers, kill the children, then repeat the process 5 times and then kill the mother? I don't think you can. ISIS kills their prisoners in a similar way to how animals are killed, but I don't see you saying that ISIS is "ethical".

>I'm not really that bothered
Very easy to say when you don't know what happens to the animals. I was the same way. I was sitting there, eating my nuggets, thinking, "I AM SURE THE ANIMALS AREN'T TREATED THAT BADLY!" then I saw what really happens.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y82jTI3BqRM

Does that not "really bother you"? It bothers me. That is typical for livestock cows. Chickens are treated worse, but I find that cows being hurt bother me more. Probably because they are such gentle animals, with big wet noses and big eyes.
>>
>>27044181
the nazis had TONS of animals rights policies.
>when's the last time you heard of a vegan murder or rapist?
There are plenty of primitive tribes that don't eat meat. They still murder and rape
>>
>>27044181
lmao at
>hitler's PR guy
mind providing a name and source for that?
>PR guy
fucking dipshit
>>
>>27044441
they literally evolved to provide food for superior predators, that's their reason for existing
>>
>>27044441
Sure sucks to be a cow. Apex predator for lyfe.
This may seem shocking but it's how most of society feels. Out of sight, out of mind.
>>
>>27044488
>mind providing a name and source for that?
Sure. It's from the boo, "Hitler: Neither Vegetarian Nor Animal Lover" By Rynn Berry. Goes into detail about how Goebbels, the propaganda minister, told everyone that Hitler was vegetarian.
>>
>>27043866
>>27043461
You kill and eat plants. They are alive. Fuck you murderers.
>>
>>27044533
>>27044551
>it's okay to hurt others because it is their purpose to be hurt
No it's not. You can't just take an animal, kill it, and use the, "but it was only alive because i made it be alive, so that I could kill it".

If I do that to a dog, you would give me so much shit. So why do you make exceptions to your own rules when it's about animals that you like?
>>
>>27044488
>"In his private diaries, Nazi Propaganda Minister Joseph Goebbels described Hitler as a vegetarian..."
Not previous poster but ^^^
>>
>>27043775
Do you like bonobos?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMbWDRzqNhc
>>
File: vegan12.png (149 KB, 1264x471) Image search: [Google]
vegan12.png
149 KB, 1264x471
>>27044595
>You kill and eat plants
So do you. You kill a lot more, actually.

>They are alive
But they don't feel anything, and they never have. They feel no more pain or fear than bacteria does.

>Fuck you murderers.
Aww check out the baby getting mad that he feels bad.
>Q-QUICKLY! P-PLANTS TH-THO! HAHA GOT HIM!
>>
>>27044377
>holding certain animals higher than others like a queer
>not liking a breed of animal literally bred to be man's best friend

even in amerigga there are humane means of slaughtering animals vs whatever muslim shithole you're talking about.
>>
File: image.jpg (96 KB, 625x481) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96 KB, 625x481
Don't be mean to animals. Not even the tastey ones.
>>
I can understand the point of view, but veganism is excessive. No eggs? No milk? No honey? It's very unhealthy, and you're limiting what you can eat to a very narrow group.

I love animals, but I also love the succulent taste of flesh and avian eggs.
>>
>>27044664
>>holding certain animals higher than others like a queer
I never said that. I like all animals, and would not hurt any that are not trying to hurt me.

>>not liking a breed of animal literally bred to be man's best friend
Wouldn't man's best friend be horses, not dogs? Horses have helped humans a lot more than dogs have.

>even in amerigga there are humane means of slaughtering animals vs whatever muslim shithole you're talking about.
Actually, idiot, in America, animals are killed the halal way, to cater to muslims. It costs no more money to kill an animal in a way that muslims like them killed, and they get more money from it. Do your research next time, kiddo.
>>
>>27042895
It's not that they're evil, they just don't have emotions, they can't empathise or understand why kicking an animal is wrong.
>>
>>27044609
>..You can't just take an animal, kill it...
Big companies can. and do.
I'm not advocating it as right/fair. But I don't go out of my way to buy from well-rearing farms and certainly aren't planning on becoming a veggie any time soon.
>>
File: behbeh.jpg (25 KB, 568x380) Image search: [Google]
behbeh.jpg
25 KB, 568x380
>>27044663
Kek
Damage control
>>
>>27044669
>I can understand the point of view, but veganism is excessive
How is it excessive to NOT kill animals? I don't see how that's excessive. Do you also find not murdering people to be excessive? Whoah all right VLAD THE IMPALER calm your shit!

>No eggs? No milk? No honey? It's very unhealthy
Plants have a complete amino acid profile. They have zero bad cholesterol. It is not unhealthy, at all. The leading causes of death in the US are heart disease and cancer. And guess what? Vegans very rarely get heart disease, and they are at a much lower risk of developing bowel, prostate, breast, or testicular cancers.

>and you're limiting what you can eat to a very narrow group.
Not really. You just substitute the animal products with plant ones of similar taste and texture. Had some falafel burgers earlier, and they tasted great. I am not missing out. What are you going to do next? "NOT MURDERING PEOPLE IS BAD BECAUSE YOU ARE LIMITING WHAT YOU CAN KILL TO A VERY NARROW GROUP"

>I love animals, but I also love the succulent taste of flesh and avian eggs.
Are you going to say you love your mum, then cut her head off?
>>
File: 1426518423105.jpg (98 KB, 608x395) Image search: [Google]
1426518423105.jpg
98 KB, 608x395
>>27044665

Don't worry sugar

I'll treat you good.
>>
>>27044738
>But I don't go out of my way to buy from well-rearing farms and certainly aren't planning on becoming a veggie any time soon.
Then you are an apathetic piece of shit. You say you agree that it's not right to kill animals, or even fair. And then you do it anyway.

Now I know this is r9k, but we can all agree that niggers don't deserve to be slaves, right? People said the same things about slavery that you are saying now about animals. "i dont think owning niggers is right, or fair... but im not going to get rid of my niggers".

Times are changing, whether you are a part of it or not. It would be nice if you would be a part of it, but at the end of the day, a vegan diet is healthier, more sustainable, better for the environment, and no animals have to die for it. And that is why we are headed to a vegan world.
>>
>>27044772
>Are you going to say you love your mum, then cut her head off?
Out of interest where do you stand on breastmilk?
>>
Eating meat is fine if you personally killed the animal.
>>
>>27044772
do you know what veganism is?
>>
>>27044772
I've never killed an animal.
>>
>>27044830
>Out of interest where do you stand on breastmilk?
I'm not opposed to that. Why would I be? It's all consensual. No problem. No one gets hurt. I have an issue with hurting others, that is why I am vegan.
>>
>>27044811
actually most of 4chan thinks slavery was a good thing for blacks. You're on Thai fingerpainting imageboard. People here literally think blacks are not human
>>
If we didn't eat meat, we'd all still be like 5 feet tall. The chicken is a super-animal.
>>
>>27043604
Nate Diaz is a vegan? I've always wondered about Vegan fighters, I know Mike Tyson is one but he started that after his career ended and both CM Punk and DyBry where for a while but had to give it up because they developed a soy intolerance.
>>
>>27044835
I guess killing people is okay if you do it yourself, huh?
It's less hypocritical, maybe, but no more morally unjustifiable.

>>27044838
Sure I do. What makes you think I don't?

>>27044845
>I've never killed an animal! I've just paid for someone else to kill them!
What are you going to do, next? Say that, "Hitler never killed any Jews! He just got his Nazi friends to kill them for him!"?

Go buy a hitman to kill someone. Then tell the police what you have done. I am sure they won't charge you with murder, because, AFTERALL, YOU DIDN'T DO IT, RIGHT?
>>
>>27044811
You misinterpret what I'm saying. I'd love to going hunting for game/meat. Sounds quite enjoyable, sitting round a campfire cooking wonderful pheasant. But I wouldn't go fox hunting as it's cruelty for fun.
>Then you are an apathetic piece of shit
Bit harsh but fine. I'm sure there's people out there that would drive a lot less too if they had to extract, refine and store all the petrol that goes in their cars.
>>
File: vegan (2).jpg (44 KB, 550x385) Image search: [Google]
vegan (2).jpg
44 KB, 550x385
>>27044902
>If we didn't eat meat, we'd all still be like 5 feet tall.
What makes you say that? Vegans are healthier, and typically stronger than there meat-eating counterparts. I'm 6'2 and I've been vegan since I was 13.

>>27044903
>Nate Diaz is a vegan?
YOU FUCKING KNOW IT, MY GOOD MAN!

>I've always wondered about Vegan fighters
Not fighting related, but Patrik Baboumian is vegan, and he's Germany's strongest man.

>but had to give it up because they developed a soy intolerance.
Don't know why that would stop them. Just stop eating soy. I rarely touch the stuff.
>>
>>27044863
So what's the difference between breastmilk and cow milk?
Where do we have to draw the line? What about if a cow dies on natural causes? Roadkill? Is it then ethical to eat?
>>
>>27044926
>You misinterpret what I'm saying. I'd love to going hunting for game/meat. Sounds quite enjoyable, sitting round a campfire cooking wonderful pheasant. But I wouldn't go fox hunting as it's cruelty for fun.
How is there any difference between eating an animal you've killed, and just leaving it there? How does eating the animal make it okay to kill it? You aren't starving. You have a surplus of food at your fingertips. Instead you choose to eat a deer that didn't want to be killed, and that will make you sick and more likely to die young. To me, that is no different to killing an animal "for fun".

What if I murder someone, then eat them because I wanted to taste human. Is that better or worse than if I killed them "for fun"?

> I'm sure there's people out there that would drive a lot less too if they had to extract, refine and store all the petrol that goes in their cars.
Opposite ends of the spectrum. People need to drive. People need gas stations. But we DON'T need to eat meat at all. Infact, a vegan world would have a better effect on greenhouse gases than a transport-less world. Greenhouse gases from livestock accounts for 15-30% of all greenhouse gases. Greenhouse gases from cars, motorbikes, boats, planes, and trains, however, account for 13%.
>>
>>27044975
>So what's the difference between breastmilk and cow milk?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y82jTI3BqRM
That's the difference.

>Where do we have to draw the line?
If doing something hurts someone else, then don't do it. Pretty simple.

>What about if a cow dies on natural causes? Roadkill? Is it then ethical to eat?
Of course. It's already dead. The issue is not with eating something that is DEAD, but rather with killing something.
Now before you say, "BUT WHEN I BUY MEAT IT'S ALREADY DEAD!", the issue THERE is that you are funding the industry. When you buy some hot dogs, you are adding to the demand, which will increase supply.
>>
>>27044905
>I guess killing people is okay if you do it yourself, huh?
That doesn't make sense.
>>
>>27045100
He said that killing animals is okay if you do it yourself. So clearly killing people is okay if you do it yourself, right?

He arbitrarily pulls rules out of his ass and says, "FOLLOW MY POINTLESS RULES AND IT'S OKAY", so why can't I do the same?

Here's another one:
It's okay to do mass genocide as long as you do it yourself. See, I pulled that out of my ass just like him, too!
>>
>>27045145
its' okay to kill animals because we're better than them. We can't be stopped by animals so we're allowed to eat them.
>>
>>27045145
What the fuck are you going to do about it? Bears kill and eat animals. Bears are animals. People are animals. Why do you think humans are so special compared to animals that they require a responsibility to not eat other animals even though it's part of their omnivorous diet?
>>
>>27045043
>If doing something hurts someone else, then don't do it. Pretty simple.
But I don't consider cattle to be someone. MOre some*thing*. I don't go and name them and hug them daily.
>>
>>27045186
>its' okay to kill animals because we're better than them.
I agree! We are also better than people with down-syndrome, right? Downies can't do shit! I'm smarter, better-looking, fitter, and all-around more capable than downies! So it's okay to kill them because I am "better" than them, right?

How about niggers? White people are generally better-received than darkies. Maybe we can kill darkies because we're better, right?

>We can't be stopped by animals so we're allowed to eat them.
I agree! I was alone with a baby, once, and I nearly killed it. I thought, "there is nothing wrong with doing this! no one can stop me!".
>>
>>27045204
>Bears kill and eat animals. Bears are animals. People are animals
Bears also kill other bears. Bears also rape other bears. Bears also steal from other bears. Bears are animals. People are animals.
I guess you also think that murder, rape, and theft is okay, too, huh? How about I kill you? After-all, BEARS DO IT!

>Why do you think humans are so special compared to animals that they require a responsibility to not eat other animals even though it's part of their omnivorous diet?
Well, for starters, are are not omnivores. We are herbivores. At least, we have the anatomy of a herbivore, and we live longer on a herbivorous diet. I'd say that makes us herbivores.

Secondly, why do you think that humans are so special compared to animals that they require a responsibility to not kill other people? ANIMALS DO IT.

Do you understand how ridiculous you sound when you say, "it's okay to do X because animals also do X"? Animals also do a lot of Y and Z, of which you don't like Y and Z. SO STOP COMPARING YOURSELF TO AN ANIMAL WHEN YOU ARE PICKING-AND-CHOOSING WHAT TRAITS YOU WANT TO EMULATE.
>>
File: 1454589741540.jpg (22 KB, 229x220) Image search: [Google]
1454589741540.jpg
22 KB, 229x220
>Pupper eats my Sandwhich
>Punch him in the face
Little nigger deserved it
>>
>>27045214
>But I don't consider cattle to be someone.
What about dogs? Cats? Apes?

>MOre some*thing*. I don't go and name them and hug them daily.
Other people do. Why wouldn't you name animals you see all the time, and give them attention? Animals can learn their names.
>>
File: image.jpg (350 KB, 1500x843) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
350 KB, 1500x843
If you don't eat meat you're beta
>>
>>27043029
>be muslim
>treat woman worse than dog
>>
File: 51pGK7UqZ6L.jpg (46 KB, 420x421) Image search: [Google]
51pGK7UqZ6L.jpg
46 KB, 420x421
>>27045328
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNKCXE5qQ9w

check out this beta vegan
>>
>>27045234
>Slippery slope fallacy this hard.
>>
File: vegan.jpg (116 KB, 650x836) Image search: [Google]
vegan.jpg
116 KB, 650x836
>>27045328
Check out this beta vegan. probably cant even lift
>>
>>27045300
To quote Pulp Fiction "A dog's got personality."
Dogs, cats, birds, most how pets at least have some sort of personification about them.
How about fish? It's not like a fish can learn it's name and play games with it's master.
>>
File: image.png (285 KB, 640x229) Image search: [Google]
image.png
285 KB, 640x229
>>27045378
He's depriving himself is proper nutrients that's why he can't win fights
>>
>>27045390
Really? Want to tell me why I am wrong, instead of just insisting it? I would love to see how you can say that humans are better than animals, but normal people are not better than downies.

Downies have a pretty severe DISABILITY. That means they are DISABLED. Meaning they are unable to do things that "normal" people can. That means a non-disabled person is objectively better than a disabled person.

So, clearly, humans > disabled humans > animals
And if we can eat animals because they are below us, why can't we eat downies?
>>
File: frankiemedrano.jpg (18 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
frankiemedrano.jpg
18 KB, 480x360
another vegan beta
>>
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 600x279) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 600x279
Don't be mean to animals but you need to eat meat
>>
>>27045413
But he did win. He beat the "world champion". A weak vegan bitch managed to beat the fucking "world champion". Maybe Conor wasn't getting enough meat, right? NEEDS THOSE PROTEINS!
>>
>>27045277
I'm not picking and choosing. If you tried to kill and animal for food it would resist you. So would I.
>>
>>27042895
growing up with 7 dogs that pratically ruined your father's mood for life you certainly isn't going to like them
would never harm any of them tho
>>
I'm a vegetarian, only because it's hard to find places that serve fully vegan stuff, they always have to include cheese or an egg for some fucking reason, and well cake, but every time the subject is brought up that I'm a vegetarian people always go "How can you live without meat? It's impossible!" and not to sound like a vegan but I just can't shake the feeling that meat eating is a cult.
>>
>>27045404
>HERE IS A FILM QUOTE!
WOW! A FILM QUOTE? HERE IS A QUOTE FROM EINSTEIN
>"So I am living without fats, without meat, without fish, but am feeling quite well this way. It always seems to me that man was not born to be a carnivore."

>Dogs, cats, birds, most how pets at least have some sort of personification about them.
And so do pigs, and chickens, and cows.

>How about fish? It's not like a fish can learn it's name and play games with it's master.
Fish don't vocalize like we do. Of course they can't learn their name. They don't even HEAR like we do.
Also, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3JFmrlgWAk
>>
>>27045451
>durr u need to eat meat
>posts pic of what is 90% processed starch and junk and 10% meat

you're not going to age well and i bet your twat smells
>>
There is literally nothing wrong with hurting and killing animals for pleasure.
>>
>>27045451
>I'm going to make a post about how you should be nice to animals!
>BUT DONT BE NICE TO THESE ANIMALS BECAUSE I SAID SO
>>
>>27045429
Downies are still humans dipshit; you're the only one implying that it's by omnivore logic to kill/eat them, which it clearly isn't.
Humans are the top of the food chain. ALL humans, including any disabled/disadvataged groups. As the top species we retain the right to kill and eat whatever we please. Though sometimes this has consequences, eating other species is a thing we get to do.
>>
>>27045459
So you have no issue with killing, then?

Killing animals is okay because they resist, and that means there is nothing wrong with killing them?

Well I'm a pretty big guy for you. I'm 6'3 and weigh 210 pounds. I could probably kill you. Would you have an issue with that? Want to meet up in Somalia somewhere so we can have a good old-fashioned fight to the death, without the police getting involved?

What if I kill a baby? I am sure the baby would resist for a little while. Do you have a problem with that? AFTER-ALL, IT'S RESISTING, SO THERE IS NOTHING MORALLY WRONG, THERE!
>>
OPs right and being a veg is better but I'm atm not disciplined enough.
>>
This paper is based on a workshop held in Oslo, Norway in November 2013, in which experts discussed how to reach consensus on the healthiness of red and processed meat. Recent nutritional recommendations include reducing intake of red and processed meat to reduce cancer risk, in particular colorectal cancer (CRC). Epidemiological and mechanistic data on associations between red and processed meat intake and CRC are inconsistent and underlying mechanisms are unclear. There is a need for further studies on differences between white and red meat, between processed and whole red meat and between different types of processed meats, as potential health risks may not be the same for all products. Better biomarkers of meat intake and of cancer occurrence and updated food composition databases are required for future studies. Modifying meat composition via animal feeding and breeding, improving meat processing by alternative methods such as adding phytochemicals and improving our diets in general are strategies that need to be followed up
enjoy the colonoscopy
>>
>>27045234
>How about niggers? White people are generally better-received than darkies. Maybe we can kill darkies because we're better, right?
most people on 4chan agree with this
>>
>>27045533
>muh morals
>>
>>27042895
Fuck off I hate this fucking autistic opinion, I don't like animals and there's nothing wrong with me. people who like animals are usually the fucked up ones, PETA being a glowing example.
>>
>>27042895
It's a symptom of psychopathy, that's why. An obvious demonstration of a lack of empathy.
>>
>>27045527
>Downies are still humans dipshit
So? You said it's okay to kill animals because they are beneath us. Downies are beneath non-downies. Surely it's okay to kill them too, right?

>you're the only one implying that it's by omnivore logic to kill/eat them, which it clearly isn't.
Actually, I'm going by your own logic if, "if they are weaker and stupider than us, we can kill them".

>Humans are the top of the food chain. ALL humans, including any disabled/disadvataged groups.
I don't think so. Buy a big open area of land, and put me, and a downy in there. We'll see who survives the longest :)
I'll first of all rip the downy's head off, eat him, then start looking for food. I can't kill animals, because I am human, and therefore weaker and/or slower than every other animal. So I'll just find a nice fruit tree, and keep myself fed indefinitely from that. We'll see how "top of the food chain" the downy is when I kill him. OH WAIT, BUT I WOULDN'T DO THAT, BECAUSE I AM NOT AN IDIOT WHO THINKS THAT IT'S OKAY TO KILL ANYTHING STUPIDER/WEAKER THAN YOU!

>Though sometimes this has consequences, eating other species is a thing we get to do.
And we also get to kill each other. I guess you have no problem with that, right?
>>
>>27045554
You won't be saying that when a nigger kills and rapes (in that order) your mum and you want him to have the death sentence.
>>
File: 1430955868148.jpg (26 KB, 400x462) Image search: [Google]
1430955868148.jpg
26 KB, 400x462
>he gets his protein from animals instead of the superior mycoprotein from fungi
>>
>>27045600
What do morals have to do with that situation?
>>
File: sulphurshelf_distant.jpg (192 KB, 360x480) Image search: [Google]
sulphurshelf_distant.jpg
192 KB, 360x480
>>27045609
mushroom protein is for the true patricians above all meat eating plebs
>>
>>27045611
Do you not know what morality is? Are you stupid? You'd have a sense of injustice that this nigger has just killed and raped your mum! You'll want the po-po to take care of him!

If you cared not for morality, you wouldn't give a shit if your mum was killed and raped. After-all, she was going to die anyway, right? This is basically on-bar with a car crash. It's just one of those things, right? An unfortunate event.

Morality is what civilization is all about. To say "MUH MORALS" basically makes you an autistic fuck who has never been outside.
>>
>>27042895

I would happily put down everyone single dog on earth if I could.
>>
>>27045583
I assert that only about inferior species, not about other people. I'll say it again because you've clearly got a reading problem; all humans retain the right to kill and eat inferior species.

All of them because we're part of the same species; this has nothing at all to do with how some within the species are stronger than others.

This includes downies and any other disabled and disadvantaged groups. Since they are humans, they share in that rank at the top. It's not like they're all subspecies.
>>
>>27042895
Some dogs are absolute cunts though and bark all fucking night and try to bite you

I'd kill them given the chance
>>
>>27045651
fuck
>on-bar
>on-par
Fixed.
>>
>>27045583
>Downies are beneath non-downies.
this is 4chan fucktard. Most people here are fascists who want to start a race war and make it illegal for women to do anything without the explicit permission of her father or husband. Arguing "it's not ok to kill niggers or retards so why is it okay to kill animals?" is not going to work with this audience
>>
>>27045651
If I use my power to kill the nigger it's not because of morals it's simply egoism.
>>
>>27045533
You're assuming too much. I never said it's OK to kill anything. Also just because people have a more complex, mutually beneficial social system doesn't make us any less animals that respond to stimuli and eat and shit and piss and sleep and die. It's almost disrespectful to all the proprietorial animals that you behave this way. They have no choice but to eat meat.
>>
>>27045660
In case I wasn't clear enough: I'm not okay with killing other humans. I never have and will not assert that. The line I drew is pretty clear and if you can't see it, then I'm surprised you have enough cognitive ability to form sentences.
>>
>>27043029
Also how people treat other people on the internet behind the anonymity of their screen is a good way to measure their mental health.
>>
>>27043130
Pretty much this. I'm a sadist that's done some pretty fucked up things to people and animals alike, but I fucking adore kittens, red pandas, bears, all sorts of animals. Even some dogs, if they're well behaved. It's fucking retarded to believe that someone can't enjoy something if they have a certain personality. There's always exceptions.
>>
>>27045639
They taste great too!!
They do not taste as good as meat
>>
File: kingbolete.jpg (52 KB, 736x552) Image search: [Google]
kingbolete.jpg
52 KB, 736x552
http://io9.gizmodo.com/5940434/why-are-mushrooms-more-like-humans-than-they-are-like-plants
>>
>>27045660
>I assert that only about inferior species, not about other people.
Ahhh! Arbitrary rules! Did you make that up five minutes ago? That is an AD HOC excuse. You were challenged on your lifestyle, and so you make up any bullshit rules you want.
"I say it's okay to kill any non-human animal because they are weaker than us. Humans are exempt because I said so"

Hitler said a similar thing
"I say it's okay to kill any non-aryans because they are stupider than us. Aryans are exempt because I said so"

You are LITERALLY pulling shit out of your ass and touting it as a hard, infallible moral blanket.

>All of them because we're part of the same species; this has nothing at all to do with how some within the species are stronger than others.
So it's wrong to kill humans because we are of the same species? Well we are also of the same class as pigs and cows (mammals). So where do you draw the line? We can't kill things that are similar to us... so what about primates? Can we kill them? Can we kill chimps? They aren't humans. Infact, niggers and Aboriginals are NOT quite the same as humans. They are a different species in all but name; similar to Neanderthals. Can we kill and eat them?
>>
>>27045693
>Also just because people have a more complex, mutually beneficial social system doesn't make us any less animals that respond to stimuli and eat and shit and piss and sleep and die
THAT IS MY FUCKING POINT YOU IDIOT. WE ARE A VERY STRONG, SOCIAL, SMART SPECIES. SO WHY DO YOU SAY IT'S WRONG TO MURDER, BUT NOT TO KILL ANIMALS? THAT IS MY FUCKING POINT.

>It's almost disrespectful to all the proprietorial animals that you behave this way. They have no choice but to eat meat.
We don't have to eat meat. So how is that 'disrespectful'? How can you honestly say it is disrespectful to animals to NOT kill them? Are you retarded or just pretending?
>>
>>27045771
B-but you don't enjoy killing things and eating their mutilated, burnt, corpses?
>>
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=f4f_1348709126

I'm hard as fuck at this video desu
>>
File: vanille3.jpg (10 KB, 190x199) Image search: [Google]
vanille3.jpg
10 KB, 190x199
>>27045792
No I do not, my good man. It is uncouth to kill any animal unjustly. And I, as a member of the human species, have an obligation to ensure that I leave this world having caused as little damage to others as possible. This world is not mine to destroy, my good man.
>>
File: 1440050492857.png (9 KB, 422x407) Image search: [Google]
1440050492857.png
9 KB, 422x407
>>27042895
>hate animals
>hit a couple points in your list
Hmm.
>>
>>27045756
Let me try your inane slippery slope approach.
>Plants are living things
>HURRR IT'S OKAY TO EAT OTHER PEOPLE DURRR

Your bait is weak.
>>
>>27044944
>I'm 6'2
yes, because your parents and grandparents and ancestors ate meat
>>
File: vegan pain.jpg (56 KB, 648x648) Image search: [Google]
vegan pain.jpg
56 KB, 648x648
>>27045833
>killing animals is equal to killing plants
But plants don't feel pain, you idiot.

What are you going to do, next? Compare the suffering and death of starving kids in Africa to the suffering and death of sand at the bottom of the ocean?

Animals feel pain. Plants are insentient immobile objects. BIIIG difference. I thought have thought a high-functioning autistic such as yourself could figure this out. Maybe you should go back to school and take a biology lesson.
>>
>>27045756
>They aren't humans. Infact, niggers and Aboriginals are NOT quite the same as humans.
>>27045756
according to you yes. You've basically been implying the whole thread you can do whatever the fuck you want to blacks.
also don't use the nazis, who were a major influence on animal rights, as an example. Animal rights activists can and have supported genocide of "subhumans"
>>
>>27045849
>if you're vegan you'll be short
but i'm not short lol and im vegan
>THATS BECAUSE YOUR PARENTS AND GRANDPARENTS WERENT VEGAN
But giraffes are tall, and they don't eat meat. As long as you are getting a lot of calories, you should have no issues growing.
>>
>>27045849
The cooking of meat also has a large chunk of responsibility for the development of the frontal cortex that slingshot us into what humanity is now, properly able to think and all that.
>>
File: imout.gif (1 MB, 500x260) Image search: [Google]
imout.gif
1 MB, 500x260
I'm done with this thread.
The vegans have good points but I'm still not convinced.
Not eating meat sounds like a hollow existence.
>>
>tfw vegan and never have to buy food because i garden
>>
>>27045885
>Implying that the ability go feel pain matters.

It's also pretty fucking simple to kill with methods that require minimal or no pain to the animal.

Maybe you should take a bio class that's above the 100-level.
>>
>>27045887
>according to you yes. You've basically been implying the whole thread you can do whatever the fuck you want to blacks.
If I follow your arbitrary made-up-on-the-spot rules, then yes, I can kill anyone weaker, stupider, or socially-worse-off than me.

>also don't use the nazis, who were a major influence on animal rights, as an example
I'm just pointing out how arbitrary you make your "rules on what i can kill" up. You literally just draw a line in the sand. "NO HUMANS CAN BE KILLED. BUT WE CAN KILL OUR CLOSE-RELATIVES". Again, do you think we can kill aboriginals and niggers? They aren't QUITE the same as whites and asians, in a species sense.

THIS IS MY POINT. Your rules are arbitrary. They are weak. They have holes in them. You cannot base morality on shit you make up on the spot. It has to be a hard moral blanket that hits everything equally. Mine is, "dont hurt anything that can be hurt" and that covers everything. Everything from the mud on my boot to my own mum can be covered by that, and I can follow that very simple rule. Yours has all sorts of clauses and exceptions.
>>
>>27045922
>Not eating meat sounds like a hollow existence.
YOU CAN DO IT, MY GOOD MAN!

One step at a time. Drop our an animal product. Say... milk. Milk is easy to replace. Get some coconut, hemp, almond, rice, soy, or hazelnut milk. They taste great. No cow hormones in them. Cows don't suffer. Easy-peasy.

Then when you adjust, do cheese, or certain meats. That is how every vegan does it. It works. It's easy. It's good for the animals. It's good for your health. It's good for the environment.

You can fucking do it!
>>
hitler was vegetarian tho
>>
>>27042895
>be vegan
>move away from evil meat eating civilization
>die because not enough nutritients without meat and modified food

sounds great
>>
>>27045960
you're wasting your time on someone who would rather make up a million excuses as to why he can't or shouldn't have to change his behavior rather than garner the discipline to make a positive change in his life
>>
>>27045960
>M-my rule is better because it's simple!

You probably think it's better because you're too fucking retarded to understand nuance. Life isn't simple, so ways of interacting with it that are simple aren't necessarily better.
>>
>>27045952
>It's also pretty fucking simple to kill with methods that require minimal or no pain to the animal.
But that doesn't happen anywhere. That is the issue. If animals were treated nicely, and died painlessly, I wouldn't be vegan, or even vegetarian. That slaughterhouse video I first watched wouldn't have been that bad, and I would be eating meat right now.

But animals are not treated nicely.
>>
>>27045979
>>27045990
I need to eat red meat to get my test up lads
>>
>>27042895
hitler loved animals and he was a great man so you may be onto something
>>
>>27045990
http://fullmmavideos.com/index.php/conor-mcgregor-vs-nate-diaz-full-fight-video/
Check out that vegan get in a fight with a real meat-eating man! He gets his ass kicked! Haha! Stupid VEGANS! Not enough proteins and nutrients! Nate Diaz is probably going to fall over and die any day now, because he is a scumbag VEGAN FAGGOT.
>>
>>27046016
>Dodging the main point that the pain isn't even important.

0/10
>>
>>27042895
The only thing one can do, is to show them different ways. Teach them virtues like love and respect.
>>
>>27045960
>THIS IS MY POINT. Your rules are arbitrary. They are weak. They have holes in them. You cannot base morality on shit you make up on the spot
all morals are that way. Yours included. I'm never going to support animal rights bullshit because it's literally the brainchild of nazis. Also don't try to claim anything about morality
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_welfare_in_Nazi_Germany
>>
File: 1413344580355.jpg (142 KB, 473x700) Image search: [Google]
1413344580355.jpg
142 KB, 473x700
animals and nature are the most precious things in the world, and I'm not even a liberal faggot

when I die I want to be put in one of those biourns that make you grow into a tree or just be laid to rest in forest to give nutrients
>>
>>27046054
This is more or less what I've been poking at.
/threadarino
>>
File: 0puy.jpg (36 KB, 630x506) Image search: [Google]
0puy.jpg
36 KB, 630x506
>>27046054
>pic related, the post

like i said you're wasting your time
>>
>>27046004
I know, man, but I am hoping that other people will see what we are talking about, realize how stupid he is, and then hopefully adjust their life.

>>27046012
Actually, my rule is better because it is a legitimate rule. I don't need to bend or break it. It is effective, as I don't hurt anyone. Your rule is just fucking bullshit made up on the spot with no thought behind it. "HUR DONT HURT HUMANS... but oh wait niggers arent quite human... ERR OKAY NO NIGGERS EITHER! but cows are similar to us... ERR BUT THEY ARE DIFFERENT ENOUGH TO NOT COUNT!"

>Life isn't simple
Yes, it fucking is. Don't hurt others. BAM! Simple. You are now a good person, and you only have to follow three words. "DONT HURT OTHERS". Heck, we can make it simpler! "BE NICE". There you go! 2 very short words that make up a very short rule, and you can be nice to people. It's not hard. If being nice to others was hard, I wouldn't be vegan.
>>
>>27042895
As a nigger I hate animals because racists like them. The friend of my enemy is my enemy.
>>
>>27046038
>you dodged the point
What point was there? All I heard was "BUT ANIMALS CAN BE KILLED NICELY!"
>>
>>27042895
Those who don't like animals aren't always evil, but it's true that such people usually don't care much for them. A lot of psychopaths get their jollies torturing small animals, because they lack the fortitude or cunning as of yet to prey on humans and they have to satisfy their darker urges somehow.
Animals also have a better inherent sense of danger and those kind of people will dislike a dog for instance that betrays their bad intentions by being suddenly aggressive. There are people who just don't like animals though. You shouldn't assume someone is evil just because they're not in love with nature.
>>
>>27046112
Your rule only has legitmacy from the mental backflips you use to try to discredit mine. I've made the separation of species thing pretty clear.
>>
>>27046054
>all morals are that way. Yours included
No, they are not. My morals are PERFECT. You literally cannot get a stronger moral guideline than, "hurt nothing that can be hurt". Your "moral guideline" still results in others feeling pain. Mine does not.

>I'm never going to support animal rights bullshit because it's literally the brainchild of nazis
But the Nazis also breathed oxygen, mate! Guess you won't breathe oxygen either, right? THE NAZIS DID IT LMAO
>>
>>27046112
>HURRR JUST BE NICE :^)

Good luck getting anywhere in life. Nice people get knocked down, screwed, or otherwise held back more often than not.
>>
>>27042895
Guess who wasn't evil
>>
Give me one reason why it's good to have empathy for animals?
>>
>>27046112
>but oh wait niggers arent quite human
nigger here
Here's the thing: Even if you wanted to kill and eat black people you wouldn't get away with it. If you eat a black person you will end up with prion poisoning.
I can kill and eat animals all I want but you'll never get to do shit to me
>>
>>27046156
>Your rule only has legitmacy from the mental backflips you use to try to discredit mine
You consider, "not hurting others" to be "mental blackflips"? What are you on about. What the fuck do you mean?

>I've made the separation of species thing pretty clear.
No, you haven't, you retard. FOR THE THIRD TIME, PLEASE ANSWER MY QUESTION. Is killing niggers okay? They are genetically quite different from whites and asians. Aboriginals, too. How about bonobos?
>>
>>27046138
The point that pain doesn't matter. You pick and choose what to read from my posts more than conservative Amerikeks cherry pick from the Bible.
>>
someones itt is absolutely crazy what the hell how come your kb is still working senpai
>>
What's the point in veganism? I don't get it
I love animals, but don't stop eating them
All you have to do is buy from local farmers or raise your own animals
Respect the animal that is providing you sustenance and move on
>>
>>27046167
>My morals are PERFECT

Deluded/10
>>
>>27046183
Being nice, and being a cuck beta bitch are two different things.

Gandhi was a nice peaceful man, and he still got what he wanted. Sure, he was assassinated, but that would have been the case even if he was a 10-foot-tall nigger with an ak-47 sticking out of his crack.
>>
the fact that humans can live without consuming animal products makes animal consumption a choice. it makes supporting corporations where animals suffer from birth until death a choice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJovxS9-RTQ
if you're okay with that, so be it. it's on you. but you're wrecking your body in the process
>>
>>27046167
>"hurt nothing that can be hurt"
So rough sex is off the menu? Also animal rights are morally wrong BECAUSE they provide a rationale for genocide. If some animals are to be treated like humans, than some humans are to be treated like animals
>>
>>27046198
>Here's the thing: Even if you wanted to kill and eat black people you wouldn't get away with it. If you eat a black person you will end up with prion poisoning.
Whether eating a human is a good idea or not is irrelevant to the conversation. We are talking about morality. Whether it is OKAY to do it or not.

>I can kill and eat animals all I want but you'll never get to do shit to me
I may not, but the animals will. Meat-eaters die younger.
>>
>>27046211
For the 4th time, killing PEOPLE (inclusive of all races) is not okay with me. Have you been ignoring that on purpose or are you too retarded to get that there's at least two different people disagreeing with you ITT?
>>
>>27046212
>The point that pain doesn't matter.
This entire fucking thread is about pain. What do you mean pain doesn't matter? That is what we are talking about. Speak English, retard.
>>
>>27046268
Want to hear an amazing concept? You can still eat meat, WITHOUT supporting corporations!
>>
File: vegan5.jpg (137 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
vegan5.jpg
137 KB, 960x960
>>27046226
I am sure you would have an issue if someone killed a dog, or a cat, though.
>>
>>27046317
They are domesticated for human companionship, livestock and whatnot are domesticated for food
>>
>>27046237
But they are. I hurt no one. You cannot get better than that.

Name a better moral rule than, "don't hurt anything that can be hurt". You can't. That is the definition of perfection, then. Idiot.
>>
>>27046288
>killing PEOPLE (inclusive of all races) is not okay with me
but it's okay with most of 4chan.
4chan has wanted a race war for years
>>
>>27046304
for what purpose
sentient life has to end just so you can get your daily protein? plebs
>>
>>27043461
You're a good goy.

Original
>>
>>27046359
you hurt plants senpai
>>
>>27046359
You're just about as smug and ignorant as the NEETS in their threads.

Either that, or you're trolling just as hard as they do.

Either way, it's getting funny.
>>
>>27046274
>So rough sex is off the menu?
But that's consensual. They are not truly hurt if they enjoy it. A friend dislocated his arm a few years back, and I pulled it back into place at his wish. He was not hurt, as I did what he wanted.

>Also animal rights are morally wrong BECAUSE they provide a rationale for genocide. If some animals are to be treated like humans, than some humans are to be treated like animals
Who said anything about treating animals like humans? I didn't. They deserve to not be hurt, but that is all. I wouldn't treat an animal like a human. But I wouldn't hurt an animal.
>>
>>27046368
So? I don't have to represent the majority. It may come as a shock but there isn't some form of hive mind here.
>>
>>27043775
this

i can't stand chimps and apes in general
>>
>>27044718

Are you a Muslim?

If so are you the american convert, the wahabi Iranian, or the pedo one who posts in /mena/ threads?
>>
>>27046288
>killing PEOPLE (inclusive of all races) is not okay with me
But as we have established, niggers and aboriginals could very well be a separate species. What happens if we find out that it's the case? Will you suddenly say it's okay to kill niggers?

Niggers and whites are separated by a lot of evolution. So if scientists discover that, 'hey, maybe niggers are not actually humans', will you start killing niggers because they are not human? That is why your "moral guideline" is weak and flabby. It has all sorts of exceptions and is based upon, basically, nothing. It's inflexible, and hurts others. That is not a moral guideline.
>>
File: _53416578_jex_1076802_de27-1.jpg (40 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
_53416578_jex_1076802_de27-1.jpg
40 KB, 640x360
>people feeling the need to justify what they eat and getting vocal about it

Kek, western degeneracy
>>
>>27046449
ach sei doch leise
>>
>>27046346
>it's okay because they were only born to be eaten, anyway
So if I have a child, with the intention of killing it, and then I kill it, you won't have a problem with that?

What if I buy a puppy with the intention of killing it, can I kill it then? After-all, I only got it so I could kill it.
>>
>>27046395
But plants don't feel pain. They are incapable of feeling pain. What you gonna do next? Say that I hurt stones every time I step outside?

>>27046402
>you're smug and ignorant because I said so!
Really? How about you tell me why I am so smug and ignorant because I DON'T want to hurt others? You can very easily sit there and simply INSIST that I am stupid, but it takes a little bit more than that to prove it to me.
>>
>>27046447
>A lot of evolution
>less than 100K years

Hahaha. No.
>>
>>27046462
if children or puppies have been raised for thousands of years for the purpose of consumption then sure
>>
>>27046447
>What happens if we find out that it's the case?
since blacks are interfertile with every other race that simply isn't the case. Unless you want to define species to mean something beyond fertility.
>will you start killing niggers because they are not human?
most of 4chan would immediately take to the streets to claim a nigger dong trophy
>>
>>27046434
>Are you a Muslim?
No. I am a white agnostic. I hate the halal treatment of animals, and I hate muslims for preferring the halal treatment of animals.
>>
>>27042895
>Why are people who don't like animals always evil?
I don't like them.
But I don't hate them. I don't care.
But I might get a cow and a egg laying chick if I can later, there're useful.
>>
>>27046485
You're smug because your tone is condesending and you're ignorant because you think a moral (your own) is infallible.
>>
>>27046462
>>27046493
to add, nobody raises animals just so they can kill it, numbnuts
>>
>>27046485
plants recreate and seek the sun, they have the intention to live. denying plants their will is not nice
>>
>>27046485
Wow, this one's got an attitude. You might not be stupid, but you're definitely smug.
>>
I hate them and I hate people too they could all die
>>
>>27046490
>time is what makes evolution, not breeding diversity
As you would see if you had looked at my chart, there was a lot of interbreeding between humanoid species. Genetic diversity is what makes new species, not time. If we could breed with apes, we could make some fucking wacky species. Niggers are of a different branch to whites and asians, and that could very well make them a different species that is albeit similar enough to breed with whites and asians.

Ever seen a zonkey? A honkey? A mule? A zorse?
>>
>>27046493
>it's okay if you do it for thousands of years
Rape and murder has been going on since the dawn of time. Is that okay? It's happened for a long time, right?
>>
>>27046503
>since blacks are interfertile with every other race that simply isn't the case.
So what? Horses can breed with donkeys, and they are different species. Neanderthals and humans bred to make niggers, and they were different species.

>Unless you want to define species to mean something beyond fertility
The definition already goes beyond fertility.
>>
>>27046548
You've got that right. My best guess is he's raging at this point.

The elevated stress will undo any benefit he may get from his diet; stay mad :^)
>>
>>27046512
>You're smug because your tone is condesending
Well I'm talking to retards who can't read properly or understand why killing is wrong. Ever talked to someone with downsyndrome? Yeah that's what these guys are like. I'm not normally condescending; only when talking to idiots.

>you're ignorant because you think a moral (your own) is infallible.
But it is. My moral guidelines cannot be improved. They have no exceptions. They can be applied everywhere. And importantly, they work.
>>
>>27042895
and moslems
>>
>>27046633
Why is killing wrong?
>>
>>27046533
So plants feel pain because they "seek" things?
Severed legs seek blood.
Bacteria seek food.
Computers seek what they are instructed to.

If plants feel pain because they can VERY SLOWLY move, then everything that has atoms can feel pain.
>>
>>27046579
ever since the dawn of time it has always been negative since it is harmful to us
>>
>>27046558
>Ever seen a zonkey? A honkey? A mule? A zorse?
those hybrids can't make babies
>>27046596
mules are sterile
obama has kids
>>
>>27046633
>Further reinforcing my points instead of refuting them.
>Thinking that saying the same thing in 8 or more individual posts and calling people retards will get your point across.

The keks are real.
>>
>>27046548
Of course I'm smug on here. I'm smarter than the non-veggies here. Makes me feel pretty good that I'm not a complete retard.

>>27046608
Why would I be mad? I love talking to these idiots. Makes me feel pretty good about myself. I have a warm fuzzy feeling in the depths of my heart, knowing that no matter what happens, I will never, ever be as fucking retarded as some of the people here. I do feel sadness, however, that these animals still suffer because of the unjustified actions of idiots. But I am certainly not mad. It's good stimulation. I'm having a BLAST!

>>27046645
I dunno. Why don't you kill your mum and find out?
>>
>>27046656
it's not about pain nigga, it's about demonstrating the will and intention to live and recreate.
you wanna deny them that? If I was a plant I'd be hella mad at ya
>>
>>27046708
PLATINUM
L
A
T
I
N
U
M
>>
>>27046708
>N-no, I'm having a BLAST. My use of PARAGRAPHS and CAPITAL LETTERS prove it, s-see?

Enjoy dying from stress-induced hypertension.
>>
>>27046679
>ever since the dawn of time it has always been negative since it is harmful to us
The only reason you are speaking English is because of anglo and norman invasions. The civilized world was built upon rape, murder, and theft. We only put a man on the moon because of murder, rape, and theft.

Murder, rape, and theft, has had a provable positive effect on today's world. 99% of the things that make your life so comfortable, is because of military inventions that have been adjusted to commercial ones.

But, of course, rape, murder, and theft are not acceptable. Just like killing your own children is not. And just like killing animals is not. It doesn't matter if it started happening 5 seconds ago, or 5 trillion years ago. Time does not make unjustifiable acts suddenly justifiable.
>>
>>27046779
He probably won't get it since that implies human history is complex and nuanced and his "perfect moral" can't process it.
>>
>>27046708
>I dunno. Why don't you kill your mum and find out?
Killing my parents would be bad for me because they provide for me and help me. That doesn't mean killing is bad.
If I killed a stranger and didn't risk prison what is the issue?
>>
>>27043551
Calm down Muhammad
>>
>>27046779
what is the difference as to why we cannot kill children and murder people?
>>
>>27046690
>those hybrids can't make babies
So what? Neanderthals and humans interbred, and their offspring were genetically viable. They were different species. I've looked at recreations of Neanderthals, and they look more like whites than niggers do. So for all we know, niggers may not be of the same species as whites. So what happens if we find that out? Your, "killing non-humans is okay" rule will suddenly be void. Will you suddenly throw your rule out of the window and make a new one to suit how you are feeling? Or will you start killing niggers?

That is my point. My rule is simple, effective, infallible, and it WORKS. Yours is convoluted, it has all sorts of exceptions, it hurts others, and as soon as something changes, it has to be thrown away because suddenly you don't like it anymore.
>>
>>27043551
dont you have innocents to behead abdul?
>>
>>27046054
you are trolling right?
>>
>bebe
>a nigger monkey animal
>complaining about edgelords disliking animals

Why do you want a killer to love you?
>>
>>27046856
Is it possible to be this generally unaware?
>>
>>27046817
Premeditated murder
>>
>>27046840
>and it WORKS
for what?
civilization? good luck on proving that
>>
>>27046840
>They were different species
only when neanderthal men got sapien women pregnant. Even then only daughters were fertile. There are NO fertility issues between blacks and whites.
>>
>>27046840
>It's simple and nonviolent so it's INFALLIBLE

Keks unto infinity
>>
File: 1454767857009.gif (837 KB, 366x315) Image search: [Google]
1454767857009.gif
837 KB, 366x315
>pretending to hate animals on a latvian web-karaoke forum
>>
>>27046880
Uh again what is the issue? I asked what is wrong with it?
If you're only justification is our current law that's weak.
>>
>>27046881
It works only in the minds of him and those who share his delusions.

Folie a deux, anyone?
>>
>>27046696
What are your points? I'm sorry, but I am not stupid. I can read. And I thought I read all of your points. Maybe you're too much of an ass-faced retard to write something that properly conveys your "points".

Tell me what your points out, and I assure you that I'll try my best to understand them, as stupid as they may very well be.
>>
>>27046990
>Baiting this hard.

Nope, sorry. You'll have to look across multiple posts as I brough them out as you pressed for them, one or two at a time. Sorry if you lack the mental capacity to do that :^)
>>
>>27046710
>it's not about pain nigga, it's about demonstrating the will and intention to live and recreate.
And plants have no will or intention. Just like a computer has no will or intention. Just like a severed leg has no will or intention. But they all still "seek" things out, regardless.

>If I was a plant I'd be hella mad at ya
Actually, if you were a plant, you would basically be comatose. You would not think. You would not know you were even alive. How are you going to think without a brain? We live on Planet Earth, buddy. Not fucking Quazzar the 7th.
>>
>>27046737
Stress? You consider this pretty simple conversation to be, "stressful"? You probably get stressed when your mum asks you what you want for dinner, doncha bitch? "M-M-MUM S-S-STOP ASKING QUESTIONS! IT MAKES ME STRESSED!"
>>
>>27043461
Why don't you look in the vegan community for a girl that shares your believe.
Having a partner that doesn't share your beloved will not work on the long run.

(I really wish this not one of the made up stories because I admire you)
>>
>>27046817
>If I killed a stranger and didn't risk prison what is the issue?
Look, I'm gonna stop you there. You don't see an issue with killing people, so I am not going to discuss the issues with killing animals. You need to seek help if you think there is nothing wrong with killing someone.

Maybe you have aspergers? Maybe you are just crazy. But either way, you are beyond what I can help with, I'm afraid.
>>
>>27047057
>Again either lacking the reading comprehension to understand my post or simply trolling.

I pretty plainly put that it's stressful....

For you
O
R
Y
O
U
>>
>>27046824
haha that's pretty funny actually. not that i am a muslim. i am a dainty white bo-- ALLOHA SNACKBAR

>>27046836
I'm not sure what you mean. Are you asking me why we cannot kill children or murder people? I don't know. I really do not know. I have honestly never thought about why killing is wrong. It's just innate to me. I see a person, or a cow, or a mouse, and I am filled to the brim with desires to NOT kill it. I can't explain why I feel that way, I just do. But I have never needed to think about why I don't want to kill anyone, because there is nothing wrong with not-murdering.
>>
>>27047081
I'm surprised someone was actually stupid enough to fall for your trap.
>>
>>27046847
look u fuken rite cheeky cunt m8. quit that shit or ill bring shakira law down upon your head u fuken haram cunt

>>27046881
>for what? civilization?
No. It works because no one dies, and the world is a better place because of it.

>good luck on proving that
A vegan world produces less greenhouse gases than a transportless world. Want a source?
A vegan world hurts less animals (duh)
A vegan world means more food for starving niggers, as we would be wasting less crops on unnecessary livestock.
>>
>>27047153
>Implying nobody dying=better world

Overpopulation would be the least of our concerns in that case, and even that would explode into a huge problem.
>>
>>27047081
So there's no real reason you can convince me with?
Why do you think it's bad?
If you could kill stranger for $1000 and know you would get away with it why wouldn't you?
I think plenty or even most people think like this but they act like they wouldn't because people like you call them crazy.
>>
File: group-happy-aboriginal-girls.jpg (112 KB, 737x415) Image search: [Google]
group-happy-aboriginal-girls.jpg
112 KB, 737x415
>>27046894
>only when neanderthal men got sapien women pregnant. Even then only daughters were fertile.
I dunno about that, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, as it doesn't matter.

>There are NO fertility issues between blacks and whites.
You're getting there, but you're still missing my point slightly. We can both agree that neanderthals are non-humans, right? Good. Now what if they were slightly similar to humans? Let's go as similar to humans as possible, but with them STILL being different species. There would likely come a point where the neanderthals and humans could produce perfect offspring. That is where, quite possibly, niggers and aboriginals sit. I mean, I am not being racist (yes I am) but look at pic related. That looks barely human at all. For all we know, they may not be humans.

And what happens then? Suddenly the "i can kill non-humans" rule has to be thrown away. Suddenly, we now have a VERY FUCKING CLOSE TO HUMAN species that is not human. If you don't kill these guys, then you surely wouldn't kill apes, right? If not apes, then not primates, right? This carries on to mammals, and then reptiles, and then fish. Eventually, you are at the point where the only thing you can morally kill, is stuff that doesn't know it's alive, doesn't feel pain, and really does not care about its own existence.
>>
>>27047243
Your entire thing relies upon a slippery slope fallacy, which weakens it below this bar of perfection you seem to have set.
>>
>>27043852
>they are literally the closest thing to a human
but thats niggers anon
>>
>>27047028
>Nope, sorry. You'll have to look across multiple posts as I brough them out as you pressed for them, one or two at a time.
Ahh, okay, then. That is fine. I'm sorry my good man, but I have a lot of idiots to respond to, so I am not going to waste my time re-reading what would appear to be absolute drivel written by a retard who doesn't even know how to compose a proper thought, let alone a sentence.

>Sorry if you lack the mental capacity to do that
Yes. I am sorry that you lack the mental capacity to compose something legible that doesn't require the Pentagon's crack team of cryptologists working 24/7 for years trying to distinguish what the fuck you're trying to say.
>>
>>27047300
>Deflecting this hard

Well, that can only mean one thing.

BTFO
T
F
O
>>
File: vegan girl.jpg (73 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
vegan girl.jpg
73 KB, 640x960
>>27047079
>Why don't you look in the vegan community for a girl that shares your believe.
Vegans tend to be smart people. Never met an idiot vegan. Smart people tend to be good-looking, too.

I'm not a very attractive man. I sorta look like shit. I'm also quite depressed and I have probably lost my marbles after years of loneliness.

>Having a partner that doesn't share your beloved will not work on the long run.
I know. I would kill (whoah calm down i'm joking (not really)) for a vegan girlfriend.

I've gone on dating sites and searched exclusively for vegans, but they are so fucking good-looking. They are all a solid 8/10+.

>(I really wish this not one of the made up stories because I admire you)
It's not as good as it sounds. My "good job" is mostly just returns on investments I made when I was younger. I live at home, still. I could buy my own place, but I wouldn't want to live alone.
>>
>>27042895
I like animals a bit too much. What does this make me?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 55

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.