[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why are us americans becoming increasingly fatter and fatter?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4
File: scooter-1347051117.jpg (73 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
scooter-1347051117.jpg
73 KB, 500x375
why are us americans becoming increasingly fatter and fatter?

even im fat, i dont remember what went wrong for me to become this way.
>>
>>27042804
sugar . . . lots and lots of sugar, synthetic sweeteners, and biologically altered foods
>>
>>27043036
/thread

That's all there is to it.
>>
File: oGhkUz3.jpg (145 KB, 540x404) Image search: [Google]
oGhkUz3.jpg
145 KB, 540x404
>>27042804
Estrogen in the water, any medication prescribed by a psychiatrist, fast food, the list just goes on. Basically, America has become hyperjewed.
>>
>>27043120
>its the jews fault

im tired of this meme
>>
>>27042804
>i dont remember
that is why marketing is what America is best at, you can't make rational decisions anymore. to get people to willing exchange their labour for overpriced corn syrup; it fucks up your health and ultimately cripples the nations, but you have to appreciate the genius of it.
>>
>>27043149
I don't mean this in the case that it is literally the jews, it's just been fucked up by insanely greedy and controlling people.
>>
Fat people disgust me
Have some decency
>>
>>27042804
By being lazy shits who can't eat like human beings. Seriously, every fat person I know has a shit tier diet that consists of mainly junk food, soda, and processed garbage. My grandparents are fat rednecks who go to buffets every other day and gorge themselves like it's the last days of Rome. Obesity is a sign of individual failure, and the ones who aren't at least aware enough to admit they have a problem should be sterilized so that they can no longer reproduce.
>>
How is it that poor people get overweight? If they can't afford food, surely they'd be underweight.
A disgrace to the working class.
>>
File: bush_puppet.jpg (173 KB, 998x659) Image search: [Google]
bush_puppet.jpg
173 KB, 998x659
>>27043149

Yeah, no shit. It's the Zionist Jews, specifically. Come on, guys.
>>
>>27043258
this is true

me and my mom go out to eat allot and when we want to cook at home, we just buy tv dinners for supper
>>
>>27043285
the healthy food is really expensive

most of the cheap stuff tend to be the processed stuff
>>
File: 1455945277146.jpg (878 KB, 1920x1988) Image search: [Google]
1455945277146.jpg
878 KB, 1920x1988
Shitty diets and a refusal to exercise. Who would have ever thought it would make you fat??
>>
America is mistake
>>
>>27042804
thats a canadian, its a bluejays hat and the picture was taken in ontario.
>>
>Drive everywhere
>Sit all day at a desk at work
>Burnt out from working the horrible 40-50 hour work week so you 'relax' by going home and turning on the TV.
Those all don't hold a candle to this though:
>90% of our food is caked in sugar, fat, and salt.
>>
>>27043198
then say "fucked up by insanely greedy and controlling people" instead of "hyperjewed" you memer
>>27043287
this.
every time you invoke the "blame everything on the jews" meme you give zionists a little more room to dismiss all criticism of israel as antisemitic
>>
>>27043285
Corn subsidies.
Poor people eat a 90% corn, corn-fed meat, and corn product diet.
>>
>>27042804
It seems everyone is getting fatter.

Check these stats out:

http://vizhub.healthdata.org/obesity/
>>
high fructose corn syrup mostly. soda consumption seems to be the main reason, and consumption of sodas sky rocketed in the 90s and 00s.

there's a reason poor people are more likely to be fat, cheap food made with cheap ingredients. on top of that poor people have to work a lot and don't have the energy to go shop or cook food, so they just get cheap fast food or pizza instead. then you have the welfare kings and Queens who just stuff their faces all day.
>>
I drink 1 soda per day when I get home from uni and relax

I've been able to limit myself to one per day, but my roommate is a fat ass who can throw back at least six 12oz can a day. Soda is definitely one component
>>
>>27042804
>all these people forgetting about the antibiotics in our meat depleting our gut flora so we absorb more empty calories for the same amount of nutrients

we are more valuable to society as consumers. you get short changed when you pay to eat junk. when you eat junk your body falls apart and you can only get your kicks inside playing the new videogame. your brain slows down and you become depressed so you have to find magic happy pills in order to stop your body from freaking out. when you get ill you have to pay medical bills for the rest of your life. all along each of these steps is another industry making money.

jews win when christians fall apart so they're all to happy to be a part of our society. christians are happy to blame the jews for all their problems, give them the rule of the law and blame them when everything falls to shit.

xenoestrogens are probably everywhere. take plastics for example. either we can have a system that's essential for the individuals survival go haywire, or we can have one that isn't. it's the same thing when gulf shrimp collect oil in their brains.
>>
>>27042804
Our food is pretty fucked. I used to teach english in Japan and I knew Americans who hated Japanese food and only ate McDonalds, but Japanese McDonalds is somehow healthier and they lost like 60bs in a year.

I can go to another country and eat shitty junk food and come back 20lbs lighter in 2 months while I stay in America and try to watch my diet and be healthy and remain the same or slowly gain weight.

It's something in our food, really.
>>
>>27043341
Mostly shitty diet, exercising isn't necessary to maintain your weight.
>>
>>27043670
6 sodas is like what, 600+ calories? that's like half of recommended daily calorie intake

I think the real problem with soda is something no one seems to talk about, carbonation. flat soda tastes abaolutely disgusting, but carbonation makes it taste good. I think it plays some type trick on your tongue. instead of soda try drinking some carbonated flavored water.
>>
>>27043670
no nutritional value outside of carbs, sugar, sodium. this is the stuff that we have too much problem eating already.
>>
>>27043570
pizza is expensive, it's a luxurious delicacy
>>
its because smoking cigarretes is being frowned upon
>>
>>27043958
how is pizza expensive? I can buy a large pizza for $15
>>
>>27044001
exactly original
it would cost a fortune to eat like that every day original
>>
>>27043958
Little caesar's is $5 large hot-n-ready
>>
>>27044045
lmao fucking stop it!!
>>
>>27044045
GOOD pizza is pricey.

Little Caesar's is cardboard trash person pizza
>>
>>27045686
pizza is pizza my man
>>
Life is miserable, food is one thing that anyone can enjoy. It becomes an emotional crutch and incentive. "If I work hard today I can reward myself with some sweets." It's why most people have any vice. Drinking, smoking, overeating, it's all a way to escape from the misery that is existence. (So edge.)
>>
>>27043285
Unhealthy food is much cheaper than actual food, and with their budget they don't have a choice in what they eat.

$20 can feed an entire family at McDonald's.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.