[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there anything comfier than Red Dwarf? >tfw you'll
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: cast.jpg (99 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
cast.jpg
99 KB, 600x450
Is there anything comfier than Red Dwarf?

>tfw you'll never be lost 3 million years in the future with a hologram of your bunkmate and evolutionary descendant of your cat
>tfw you'll never have a sassy and ironic onboard computer that does anything you ask
>tfw you'll never be lying shipwrecked and comatose sipping on fresh mango juice

Any comfier TV shows robots?
>>
Red Dwarf is top-tier. Check out Blackadder too (not scifi but still top-tier British comedy)
>>
>>27042614

> tfw college tutor knew the black guy ( one with the fluffy hat in the photo)
> he said he was a right ponce, arse and had a "holier than though" attitude
> he shagged blackies girlfriend when he was younger cucking him
>>
>>27042636

most british comedies are pretty top tier senpai.

>blackadder
>red dwarf
>bottom
>porridge
>only fools and horses
>>
>>27042781
>the black guy
>not knowing who craig charles is
>>
>>27042614
I met kryten at a convention back in october. He was a pretty chill dude and seemed happy that people were still fans of the show after so long. I got his autograph too, which feels pretty good mang.
>>
>>27042886

Don't remember his name by heart so I've always referred to him as that black bloke with the lighter skin.
>>
>tfw we were kids
>dad would get us out of bed at midnights on Saturday to watch Red Dwarf reruns and Battlebots on PBS
>>
File: red_dwarf_hollies.jpg (17 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
red_dwarf_hollies.jpg
17 KB, 300x300
Holly or Hilly, r9k?
>>
>>27043343
holly, definitely
>>
>>27042614
Went to a dress up party on the weekend dressed as Rimmer and convinced a dude that I was harry Potter from the books. His lack of pop culture knowledge made for many keys.
>>
Don't know if it's comfier but The Peep show is very amusing
>>
File: 1450344840263.jpg (282 KB, 1259x695) Image search: [Google]
1450344840263.jpg
282 KB, 1259x695
>you will never fuck kristine kochanski
>you will never wind up Lister
>you will never eat the perfect curry and spend the rest of your life searching for it again
>you will never play pool with planets as the balls
>you will never have a cheeky wank for Captain Kirk
>you will never share fashion tips with the cat
>you will never hear "hey dudes" from the computer
>you will never be happy since you know your life can never be as bad as Listers
>>
>>27045374
wonderful,anon
>>
>>27042614
literally seen the entire red dwarf collection 3 times over, so much nostalgia and goodtimes; thanks anon i needed to be reminded of this today,
>>
File: 1457401226981.jpg (23 KB, 599x461) Image search: [Google]
1457401226981.jpg
23 KB, 599x461
>>27042848
I've noticed british comedies are a lot more brutal with their comedy, american ones always have a sort of limit, but british are fine with pushing boundaries.
Bottom is a perfect example of robots in 90s time
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.