[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy fuck fellow robots
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: 1438626977189.jpg (3 KB, 125x117) Image search: [Google]
1438626977189.jpg
3 KB, 125x117
I can't believe what just happened
>job interview
>fail because no experience NEET
>okhavefunwagies.jpg
>leaving the building
>girl who was at the same group as me approaches
>ohfuckno.jpg
>she starts saying how hot is outside
>y-yeah
>we start talking because I don't wanna yell her to fuck off
>notice that she smiling and doing that touching the hair thing
>"is this fucking bitch mirin me"
>I try to go further
"OH MY GOD SHE IS MIRIN ME"
>We get the train and she gives me her cellphone and a kiss in the cheek
My god I can't believe
Is this feel what is like to be chad? Jesus christ my self steen isn't this high since ever
I think I will not call her back since she's 6 years older than me and have a job and highschool, I would feel inferior near her and she's not that pretty either but she's not fat or anything
>>
>>27042548
Are you an actual cretin? You will feel inferior to everybody - because you are. Carpe diem.
>>
>>27042548
lol wait what the fuck?
>she's 6 years older than me and have a job and highschool,
She's 6 years older than you and is in high school?
>>
>>27042731
I mean college sorry
I'm stunned
>>
>>27042731
Almost thought OP was literally 12

What are your stats OP?
>>
>>27042756
>College
You literally lose nothing from dating her. Go to some parties with her, get to know her friends, get some social experience.
>>
>>27042548
Okey OP.
This is your one shot in life.
If you dont call her you will think back at this moment for the rest of your life with regret.
If you just text her and say hi your whole life can change
>>
>>27042793
THIS, we fucktards already know so much normies doesnt know. Get social experience and analyse everything they do until you know how the social game works. I got one shot and made some friends and then went to some parties and didnt do nothing because i was so shy and nervous. But after figuring out how the social game works i understand it better than all the normies and i have become a fucking chadborg
>>
>>27042793
>>27042899
>>27042952
I don't know guys
I'm too fucking poor my mom dropped ne in the interview since I only had money to come back
It's not like she's like me you know, she has a job already and only came to the interview because the new job would be closer to her house
>>
It's all a prank, you're going to say you like her and Chad, Stacy and all of their friends are going to jump out and start laughing at you.

In fact, Chad is pounding her right now.
>>
>>27043085

She wants that high school benis. You're in just be confident. This is your chance to get lots of sex.
>>
>>27043085
So?
I wont come with bullshit like "Just be yourself"
Fucking fake it till you make it.
What do you have to lose?
you could make it or things would be like they have always been
>>
>>27043085
Jesus fuck, you're me 10 years ago.
>girl straight up tells me she has a crush on me
>I'm a neet autist, what would I have to offer her, I'm not good enough, I live with my parents, what do I even say, what if I ridicule myself
>keep seeing her in neutral environment
>never make a move

Guess what, I'm still alone and it still haunts me to this day. Sometimes when I'm falling asleep it suddenly pops into my head, wakes me up completely and makes me want to punch myself repeatedly or headbutt a wall.
All those wasted opportunities will stay with you for the rest of your life (all the attempts where you tried and failed will too, but somehow those hurt less over time).
>>
>>27043370
This op just fucking try
>>
File: 1351219439783.gif (498 KB, 262x200) Image search: [Google]
1351219439783.gif
498 KB, 262x200
>>27042899
This guy is right. Fate smiled on you and gave you a chance. Even if it's just a short-lived fling you will regret not trying.
How many of us do you think receive such a gift?
DO IT FOR US YOU FAGGOT
>>
File: 1456509796500.jpg (137 KB, 1073x467) Image search: [Google]
1456509796500.jpg
137 KB, 1073x467
Just told my dad about it
He asked me if I was lying
>>
>>27043887
OP for fuck sake im getting a bit mad right now
Fuck your dad and his opinion just do it.
You can get a normal life or not.
>>
>>27044009
I'm gonna text her in 2 days so I don't look desperate
>>
>>27042548
This could be your ticket out if here!

Good luck. Do us proud, OP
>>
>>27042548
>she gives me her cellphone
I wish random strangers would give me their cellphones aswell.
I would be rich.
>>
File: 1451644335200.jpg (36 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
1451644335200.jpg
36 KB, 500x374
>>27042548

DO IT.

If she's successful you might be able to live the neet dream and be a "stay at home dad".
>>
>>27044060
Do it tomorrow morning, that way you look like you don't actually wake up at 2pm everyday.

Also people tend to check their phones in the morning.
>>
congrats anon, you found an average looking sugar momma gf

wife her up immediately
>>
>>27044060
>>27044275
This op do it.
Waiting 2 days could backfire, do it tomorrow :)
>>
Want a new thread later on the progress m8
>>
>>27042548
Do it! Call her! Love and live op
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.