[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Omegle Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: icon.png (15 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
icon.png
15 KB, 512x512
"What the fuck is up with this obnoxious bot" Edition

So do we have a new tag set up yet?
>>
File: 14148905.jpg (148 KB, 1800x1200) Image search: [Google]
14148905.jpg
148 KB, 1800x1200
>bdsm
>ddlg
>depression
>suicide

[/spoiler]tumblr
>>
Every time you set up a new tag, the furry faggot puts his bot in it because he monitors threads like this

How the fuck do you report spammers to omegle? Is it even possible?
>>
just go on tumblr and make fun of trannies
>>
>>27041446
There was an option to file a report up until a couple weeks ago. Why the fuck would they remove it? I spend all my nights on Omegle. This cunt is ruining my fucking life.
>>
>>27042219
just because i know how you feel
i can tell you how to 'find' robots despite the furfag. made a throwaway for you. [email protected]
>>
how long has this bot been here?
i haven't been since a few months and there wasn't then
>>
>>27042747
The bot's been on the tags for 2-3 days now
>>
Will the bot ever be kill? I'm so scared.
>>
>>27041414

this bot literally makes me reeeeeeee.

why does he do this? it is the only form to have calming social interaction with other people that make the world seem ok for a while. my life quality decreased by 90%.
>>
make ''reee'' new tag? I cant stand this bot either
>>
Didn't these threads end up being against the rules on this board the last time we tried this?
>>
>>27042766
baka desu

Why don't we just go to the irc and make new tags there so that this cuck can't make new bots
>>
Why not just cut out the middle man and talk on here anons?
>>
I thought about making a bot that automatically skips the bots and presents you with real non robots who don't say "asl", "m or f" or "hi"

If you have spent some time on omegle you know what I'm talking about.
People who say hi are boring shits who never have anything to say.
>>
>>27043932
>tfw i say hi
i use omegle as training wheels to learn how to speak to people sorry im not very good at it :(
>>
>>27044378
No yeah, I did that too my first year there. I've gotten pretty good at it now. It's a good site to practice on. Good luck.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.