[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQg -tqbQ6CI Another Neet W
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 198
Thread images: 15
File: beta neet.png (540 KB, 859x635) Image search: [Google]
beta neet.png
540 KB, 859x635
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQg-tqbQ6CI

Another Neet White idiot Beta knight gives life for Stacey.
She fucked chad afterwards

No pussy for this guy HAHHAHAHAHA
>>
>>27040163

Life does not revolve around sex you chad obsessed loser.
>>
>>27040163
You aren't worth shit compared to that man.
kill yourself you filthy virgin slag.
>>
>>27040163
Go condemn yourself to the same fate as that homeless man, minus looking heroic for saving a life.
>>
>>27040224
>>27040230
>>27040234
>I AM A KEK
>HEAR ME ROAR
lmao beta fucks.
>>
>>27040224
>>27040230
>>27040234
Hello my reddit friends
>>
White? That guy was a nigger.
>>
>>27040276
go back to original reddit
>>
>>27040230
shouldnt value a man based on his ability to save a woman are you still leaving in caveman times?

Men and women are equal, she could handel it on her own you diry mysoggyknees get with the times
>>
>>27040224
So why did he give his up for pussy?
>>
Portuguese is a really annoying sounding language.
>>
File: 1427342150542.png (283 KB, 500x486) Image search: [Google]
1427342150542.png
283 KB, 500x486
>>27040163
Crazy video. Woman or not it's always nice to see people doing nice things, Dude's a hero.
Got anymore nice videos like this of people doing extraordinary things for the benefit of others?
>>
>>27040521
I DIEE FOR DA PUSSSY III RIDE FO DA PUSSY

He probably thought:
Hey I am going to get famous if I save this pussy and people will give me house and job.
But he was wrong...
>>
She honestly looks like she doesn't give a shit hes dead. And then people say women are equal to men.
>>
>>27040521
That video is incredibly depressing to me after I found out she didn't even go to his funeral.
>>
I would never risk my life to save a bitch I don't know, never

>Chad thank god you came, some guy took the bullet for me but I'm okay
>Please take me home Chad and fuck me like there's no tomorrow
>>
>In Brazil, all firearms are required to be registered with the minimum age for gun ownership being 25.[1] It is illegal to carry a gun outside a residence, and a special permit is granted to certain groups, such as law enforcement officers.[2]
Kek
>>
>>27040592
>That video is incredibly depressing to me after I found out she didn't even go to his funeral.

She was just too busy living her life ;)
>>
If I was going to give my life up for someone else it sure as hell wouldn't be a damn woman. Western women are literally the embodiment of evil, if anything I would be cheering the gunman on.
>>
>>27040163
Pretty brave. Neetcucks in full reee mode getting angry that some old homeless guy with no options decided to save a life.

Don't worry neets your mommies still love you :)
>>
>>27040592
where is that article?
She is supposedly religious, she was praying in Church before that?
>>
>>27040163
The cops shot him in the chest. Watch the video.
>>
>>27040592
HAHAHAHAH
KEKED FROM BEYOND THE GRAVE

Thats what you get, moron
99.99% chance he wouldn't have tried to be a hero if it was a male.
>>
>>27040735
''Normal'' men think women are angels that need to be saved, need to be helped and be treated like queens

The reason the old bastard went to save her is because he thought that women were these helpless creatures that you need to protect

What I'm saying is don't put the pussy on a pedestal, women deserve to be treated like shit
>>
>>27040735
Nah fuck that. When the crook had the women no one was shooting but when its the homeless man and the crook in a corner we better open fire and just spray the fuck area and hope for the best.
>>
>>27040163

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQg-tqbQ6CI

RIP based homeless guy.
>>
>>27040224
>>27040230
>>27040234
Why the fuck should a man be expected to give up his life for some random whore who doesn't care about him? Just because he's a man?
And they say male disposability is just a meme.
>>
File: 76456476345.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
76456476345.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>>27040163

>he fell for the "women have the capacity to feel grateful" meme
>>
>>27040163

Cops didn't shoot homeless guy, the bald dude had a gun and he shot him point blank.

the homeless bro didn't go down immediately but he took straight shots to the chest area.
>>
>>27040801
It's not putting pussy up on a pedestal, it's doing something brave, when you are actually in that situation it's 100% reactionary.

I know /r9k/ is socially retarded but holy shit you guys need to get over this "sex being involved in every scenario" thing.

Old man did something brave, didn't have the ability to overpower the criminal and tragically died. The end.
>>
>>27040881
Literally no reason to do it. Someone was going to die regardless.
>>
ya there is no "reward sex" but the homeless guy still did something brave and he died with honor.
>>
File: Capture.png (92 KB, 1027x583) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
92 KB, 1027x583
>>27040163
I'm losing my shit right here
>>
>>27040801
>>27040900

you can think like this but not everybody does.
>>
>>27040881
Nobody saying he didn't do something brave, what he did was brave but he did it for a shitty reason
>>
>>27040881
if society didn't propagate the myth that men must always defend women in every situation, the poor guy would still be alive.
The ungrateful bitch didn't even go to his funeral.
>>
The guy was old and homeless. Do you really think he was focused on sex? He probably just wanted to help someone. Only /r9k/ is so obsessed with pussy.
>>
>>27040906

Yeah but only because he's been fucked by feminist literature nd society and taught that a woman's life is worth more than a man's.

I'd have run off and let the skunk die. What do I owe her?
>>
>>27040925
And those people die for ungrateful little shits.
>>
>>27040906
"honor"
Nobody cared about him afterwards. Hardly anyone came to his funeral. He would have never tried to save the person if it was a male.

He gets no honor. He's just a retard homeless guy that died for pussy.
>>
<10% of homeless are womyn and 90% are man, yea men should sacrafice little thing they have left for them going and thats their life.
Seems resonable
>>
>>27040946

she probably went home scared. did she even know the guy had a funeral? maybe she will visit his grave later when she isn't so scared.
>>
>>27040947
Alot of us are just saying why trade your life for someone else.
>>
>>27040947
>He probably just wanted to help someone.
He was a murderer who wanted redemption. Look it up.
>>
>>27040965
>>27040969

bros nobody is asking us to die for women, that was his choice to save that woman.

calm down.
>>
>>27040163
here's the webm
>>
>>27040900
That is your opinion. It's okay to be a coward.
>>27040940
What was his shitty reason? He did it because he felt like he had to, it's as simple as that. Normal humans tend to feel compassion for others sometimes anon
>>
>>27041005

ya that guy shoots homeless man point blank 2 times.

and he dies soon after.

RIP.
>>
>>27041016
>if you dont throw yourself in harms way you are a coward

lol nope
>>
>>27041000
>nobody is asking us to die for women
>"women and children first!"
lol
>>
>>27040969
What are you fucking going on about you looney.
>he died trying to get pussy
Lol you've been here way too long. Sounds like you worship Elliot
>>
>>27041038

this isn't an episode of the Simpsons.
>>
>>27041000

I bet you'd do the same thing. I would get such a boner if u had a womAn hostage, shooting her nu male rescuer in the chest, watching blood slowly leak down his chest as he staggers back, a look of confusion in his eyes. Then as he bled out helplessly I would shoot the woman in the femur to cause as much pain as possible an make the nu male watch as I hurt his precious woman. Then I'd blow her brains out, then his, then shoot as many bullets as I could not the crowd before saving the last one for myself.
>>
A woman would never do that. They would stand at a safe distance and scream for no reason.
>>
>>27041057

cool story friend
>>
>>27041058

That's because they are pathetic. Why save them? It's like dying to save an insect.
>>
File: save da puss.png (56 KB, 1076x635) Image search: [Google]
save da puss.png
56 KB, 1076x635
Real hero I cired.!
>>
>>27041058
But no one would call them a coward. Some faggots on /r9k/ with their fucking toxic masculinity calling others cowards for not risking your life for some random woman.
>>
>>27041054
Yes, Im aware. Don't see how thats relevant
>>
i think some of you are overreacting, ultimately it was that guy's choice to risk his life to save her and he did.
>>
>>27041103
You are a coward if you are in a position to do something but instead do nothing.

That old man was in a position to do something.

No need to be so assblown that someone is calling you out for your way of thinking :)
>>
you're not breaking any laws if you don't risk your life to save a woman in danger, calm down.

>"but he called me a coward! a bloo bloo bloo."
>>
File: 1451437882859.jpg (142 KB, 795x625) Image search: [Google]
1451437882859.jpg
142 KB, 795x625
>>27040163
holy shit he went down like in those nam books/movies where the main character says some shit, "soldiers don't die all romantic like when they get shot"
>>
>>27041119
I think it's funny that robots are getting so triggered seeing someone sacrifice themselves for the well being of others. It's not really surprising since most posters here are self involved millenials though.
>>
>>27041129
Then everyone is a coward you fucking retard including the police at the bottom of the stairs waiting for something to happen before they tried to rescue her. I just pointing out how fucking stupid you are ;p
>>
>>27041005
n' nothing of value was lost
>>
>>27041129

So you would die to save this woman?
>>
>>27041129

they are saying that the old man didn't owe anything to this woman to try and save her.

most people wouldn't risk their life unless they were a family member or such.
>>
>>27041103
> uses the term toxic masculinity
> also calls people faggots

Toxic hetrosexuality!
>>
>>27041164
Im gay I can call anyone I want a faggot because I earned it bitch.
>>
>>27041180

then why don't you start with you'reself :^)
>>
>>27041129
Lets go ahead and imagine a scenario just like the one in OP, but the genders reversed.
Is the woman a coward for not getting shot to save the man?
>>
>>27041150
>Simply die instead of another person
>Oh, so well being, much sense
>>
>>27041202

no because nobody expects women to overpower a criminal young man with a gun.
>>
>>27041155
So butthurt I love it.
>>27041157
If I was where that old man was 100%. I've been shot two times doing the exact same thing at a gas station.
>>27041158
I understand that, but /r9k/ doesn't seem to understand the concept of doing something for another without expecting anything in return. Robots aren't selfless they are selfish.
>>
>>27041217
So why should a man be expected to overpower him?? Especially a homeless man
>>
>>27040163

Waittttttt.................... She didn't die? For all we know she was cheating on him and SHE DIDNT DIE??????? FUCK THIS WORLD GOD PROTECTS WHORES
>>
>>27041219
Its not doing something for nothing.

ITS THE ULTIMATE SACRIFICE you fucking moron.
>>
>>27041236

nobody expected that guy to save her, he just did.

a woman trying to save a man would just become a hostage herself.

>>27041219

there's no such thing, you can at least expect a "thank you".
>>
>>27041286
>a woman trying to save a man would just become a hostage herself.
and how is that any different from a man trying to save her? A man trying to save her is going to die, but you'll still call him a coward just because he's a man who doesn't want to die. Fuck you.
>>
My anime MCs that I admire would have done the same.

So I say hobo was a hero
>>
>>27041202
A woman will do even worse than an old man. Why are you trying to bring gender into this? Old guy thought he should do something and he tried and succeeded. Girl escaped at the cost of his own life.

Shit happens. A girl will most likely never do this but why does that matter? Real life is not tumblr and men and women are not equal.
>>27041245
NO FUCKING SHIT YOU RETARD. OLD MAN THOUGHT HE COULD HELP. HE DID. AND FUCKING DIES FOR IT. WHAT IS AO HARD TO UNDERSTAND ABOUT THIS?

Robots so blinded by their hatred for women it's laughable. People do good things without thought.

Now fucking get over yourself and go wallow in self pity like a good robot.
>>
Has a woman EVER done something like this for a man? Kids don't count.

I didn't think so.
>>
>>27040456
patriarchy, damsel in distress and whatnot. I've yet to see a similar video where a woman jumps on a douchebag with a gun to save someone
>>
>>27041318
You're that upset some random anon called you a coward? Kek
>>
>>27041354
i dont give a shit about some random anon's insult. I hate the cultural mindset
>>
Anita Sarkeesian should analyse this video and tell everyone how its sexist cause that woman was just to overpower that guy with gun with her special move, but guy interputed her
>>
>>27041318

yo i didn't call you coward, chill.

im the guy saying some of you are overreacting to this whole thing.
>>
>>27041328
I guess you might as well leave this thread because you are never going to be right. He basically did nothing. One person dying for another person is not a success. Ask if a firefighter or a medic would risk their life for another person and the answer is "no" because they are trained too see it that way too. If a medic went to risk their life now you have either two lives to rescue or the same one life and nothing fucking changed. It was dumb and everyone here knows it but you.
>>
>>27041395

he stopped a dangerous criminal, and the police shot the criminal dead.

he lost his life to make the criminal vulnerable.
>>
>>27041395
Nah I'll stay here and keep ruining your echo chamber. Not everyone has the same shitty mindset as you where we feel like we are owed for doing anything for another person.

It's so obvious you are some 18-20 year old with the average MeMeMe millennial thought process.
>>
HAHAHAH BUNCH OF REDDIT FAGGOTS ON THIS THREAD

YOU WOULD SRSLY GIVE LIFE FOR WOMYN HAHAHA SHE IS JUST GOING TO FUCK CHAD AFTERWARDS
I GUESS NATURE INTENDED THAT THERE ARE KEKOLDS FOR SACRAFICING
>>
>>27041150
It's threads like this filled with faggots like you that serve as painful reminders that literal Redditors post here. Beta little bitch boys, slaves to the pussy, who measure their self-worth with women, who oput pussy on a pedestal, and who enable women's entitled, shitty attitude and princess complex, leaving the world in the state it's in today.

End your life, you grovelling, pathetic waste of space.
>>
>>27041430
The criminal would have been vulnerable eventually with or without him. He would either attack the women making himself vulnerable or they would have worn him down with the threat of violence and talk of deals like every other hostage situation ever.

>>27041435
You aren't ruining anything I just think you are fucking stupid so whatever.
>>
>>27041455
>>27041456

acknowledging what the guy did isn't necessarily doing it for ourselves. for stuff like this you just never know until that moment comes upon you so trying to "argue" something like this is worthless.

i just wanted to say RIP based homeless bro for stopping that dangerous criminal and giving the police the opportunity to take him out.
>>
>>27041395
that about sums it upp
>>
>>27040163
that happens when you are a cuck
>>
>>27041463

he had a gun as you saw. if he attacked the woman she would have died that's why the police didn't shoot.

the homeless dude stepping it made the woman's chance of survival greatly increased, and his chance of survival fatal.

situation like that was probably going to end in 2 death's that's why the police didn't shoot at the criminal when he had the woman as a body shield.
>>
>>27040592
I mean it's pretty obvious by the way she just straight fucking dipped as soon as she got a chance instead of helping the poor guy.
>>
>>27041456
Lol don't like being btfo for being a coward eh? Stay assblown little boy.
>>27041463
Classic urdumb robot logic.

How are you babies different from tumblr again?
>>
>>27041543
how exactly is he a coward?
>>
what a thread
then again, it's the least you can expect from /r9k/
>>
>>27041514

>situation like that was probably going to end in 2 death's

Correct I agree, and it still ended in two deaths. Pretty shitting rescue senpai.

>>27041543
That logic was flawless, ask a cop about hostage situations.
>>
>>27041514
Naw bro, robot logic is selfish and cold. Only when they will benefit they will act, and only if the situations aren't life threatening. Robots are very similar to NuMales except they have some bizzare rage towards all women, or are simply afraid of them
>>
>>27041567
True, it's pretty blatant why robots are single
>>
>>27041394
>im the guy saying some of you are overreacting to this whole thing.

He's not overreacting, you just have no argument whatsoever other than "don't get mad bro" and you'll slither away the minute it becomes obvious you can't counter what he's saying.

Dying for some random woman (she didn't even have kids) is literally animal-tier behaviour and completely, utterly irrational. You might as well stop wearing pants and shit on the street because that's the level you're electing to live on.
>>
>>27041581

it's okay to be selfish and cold. if you are the type of person to risk your life for someone else, then you probably will no matter how selfish and cold this place makes you.

i think that's why some people itt are griping in the first place, they feel like its not okay to be selfish and cold.

it is, be yourself.
>>
>>27041581
so would you honestly step in and get yourself shot to save some random women you dont know?
I mean, if you would then I guess that's cool, but it doesn't mean that people who wouldn't do that are cowards.
>>
>>27041340
Nope. People started realizing this after the Dark Knight Rises theater shooting where a bunch of men died protecting their partner but no women were killed trying to protect theirs.

In fact, even when there is something like a house fire, women will often "forget" to save their own children.
>>
ONLY REASON YOU SHOULD RISK YOUR LIFE IS FOR YOUR CHILDREN ELSE YOU ARE BETA FAGGOT
THREAD CLOSED./////
>>
>>27040163
>cqb between a hobo with no previous training and an armed person
>any chance of success
>21st century heroes
at least you tried. r.i.p, wanker
>>
>>27041581
Cops are trained to handle hostage situations. You see how the cops simply didnt rush him like that homeless man? Yeah that's because they are trained.
>>
>>27041606

ya it's irrational, but no matter what you say its a brave thing that man did to try and rescue her.

and that's why you will argue with me until you grow old because you want to diminish that man's sacrifice.
>>
>>27040651
How many school shootings have happened in Brazil again?
>>
>>27041634
The mans sacrifice was literally for nothing. Sorry. Cops would have either saved her, or 2 people would have still died. Watch a fucking safety video. Cops do not want you to play the hero for them to save you too.
>>
>>27041656

from a LE perspective, you're right, 2 people still died regardless.

his sacrifice wasn't for nothing, but his reasons are not relevant to the LE perspective.
>>
>>27041613
What a nasty numale you are! You are supposed to be ready to die everywhere and any time, always be ready to die for someone, otherwise you are not male!
>>
>>27041656
It wasn't for nothing clearly. The woman lived.
>>
>>27041648
There's nothing wrong with shooting up schools normalfag
>>>/rebbit/
>>
>>27041634

No one is saying he isn't brave. There isn't some kind of dichotomy between bravery and stupidity, quite the opposite actually. I would say reckless bravery is idiotic more often than it isn't.

As for my feelings about this old man in particular, I only feel sad for him. Deeply uncomfortable and awkward to think about how meaningless and unjust his death was. That's all really.
>>
File: 1457382017506.gif (993 KB, 290x198) Image search: [Google]
1457382017506.gif
993 KB, 290x198
>>27041129
I bet you're one of those faggot millennial liberals who gets all "outraged" when he finds out police officers are just regular people who aren't required to sacrifice their lives to save those of civilians'. What's even funnier is that you put up this idealistic, righteous front online, but if you were actually placed in a situation where you had the opportunity to save someone's life, you'd be standing twenty feet back with your mouth agape and your smartphone out, recording the whole thing to post it on Facebook for your similarly-retarded friends to gawk at or sell it to the news networks and turn a quick profit.

You're the worst kind of scum there is--the scum who thinks he's this moral purveyor of justice in a world filled with the selfish and the fearful, and that he's above everyone else. Kill yourself, you insufferable little faggot. Or better yet, go take a bullet for some random cunt so you can get your posthumous fifteen minutes of fame. Who knows? Maybe she'll even go to your funeral, if she's not too busy.
>>
the old homeless guy gave LE an opportunity to take out the criminal.

it's possible that the old homeless guy prevented other deaths by rushing him like that.

the criminal could have shot the woman and shot a few others too before being taken out.
>>
>>27041695
2 people died. It was for nothing because 2 people were already in danger. They basically said "hey lets trade places" and then the police opened fire.
>>
>>27041031
That's exactly what a coward is though
>>
>>27041689
>being this upset I pulled that blanket you had over your head.
Lol, must not take much to trigger robots
>>
>>27041721
They refute that shit in fucking Zelda, a child game. It just makes you fucking stupid.
>>
>>27041699

ya i feel sad for him too but he's gone now and he saved that woman, LE did too of course.
>>
>>27040965
>feminist literature
All of human history was pathetic roasties being protected by men
Do you believe in shield maidens too?
>>
>>27041703
I'm flattered you would type all this out robot, this must be the most effort you've spent on something all week.
>>
>>27041747
>Zelda
Gamer gurl fuck off
>>
>>27041703
You sound like a total fag, bro. I've stepped up and helped people in dangerous situations before and would do so again. Get fucked.
>>
>>27041747
It's okay to be a coward anon. Don't act like you're anything else though ;)
>>
>>27041728
what triggering are you talking about? that's how I view the situation based on the redditors posts here. however now I think that I'm just being fatly trolled >>27041721 especially after that post (don't agree to die - coward, what nonsense)
>>
>>27041773
They say it in Digimon a few times too if that makes you feel better.

>>27041786
Trust me when I say the police don't want your vigilante help.
>>
>>27041703
Holy shit you are one shit shattered bot.
>>
>>27041807
>digimon
Ah so you are a millennial. Don't worry you can be a coward in your room. Mommy won't think any less of you.
>>
>>27041020
nigra got shot point blank and still was going

so thats why americans use .45 acp
>>
How does that old MEME go??

You take Bullet, Chad takes pussy..
>>
>>27041328
>Robots so blinded by their hatred for women it's laughable. People do good things without thought.

Not women.

This man basically sacrificed himself for the equivalent of Hitler.
>>
>>27041836
I guess? What are you like fucking 40 bragging about how much of a pretend badass you are throwing yourself in harms way to make more work and trouble for the cops?
>>
>literal fucking whiteknight Redditors in this thread
>no one calls them out on it or bats an eye
This board is dead.
>>
>>27041845

.45 acp is also the slowest moving bullet, not that it matters.

the criminal used a .38, it looks like. it was a little snubbie revolver.
>>
>>27041889
You might be blind, search this thread for the word reddit.
>>
>>27041877
Shame that they can't understand this one simple thing. Someone posted the classic joke earlier and now they think that's what this thread is about
>>
>>27041901
>criminal
he was true robot warrior, fighting against the pussy supremacy. he didnt got stacy, but at least he took down le white knight
>>
>>27041648
The last real school shooting happened in 2012.
>>
>>27041886
Oh believe me I'm not a regular on this board. I come here for laughs just to see this warped version of reality you all live in.
>>
>>27041954

Calm down Achmed.
>>
>>27041435

None of what you said I'd the point. The point is a womAn wouldn't do the same thing. This bitch didn't even go to his funeral.

Go suck shit in an alleyway and pretend that that makes you a good person you pathetic whit knight botch. I hope you get gunned down trying to save a womAn in the next mass shooting . You'll be dead and I won't an I will Jack off over your grave.
>>
>>27041877
>Not women.

You're the dumbest faggot I've ever seen if you really think that's true. My sister in law saved some poor nerd from getting beaten up by a gang of shitskins at night, when no one else was around. God knows what those faggots could have done to her if they were even bigger faggots.
>>
>>27041581
>Robots are very similar to NuMales

How? Do you even know what a nu male is?
>>
>>27041328
>People do good things without thought.
HAHAHAHAHAHA.
No.
MEN do good things without thought. Have you ever seen a woman do something even remotely close to this?
>b-b-b-b-but they're not as strong so they--
And? So what, they can't even try? This guy was homeless and almost certainly malnourished, yet he still made an effort.

Women are parasitic scum. "Masculinity" is just so, so bad when it leads to a few men saying sexual things to you out on the street, but when it leads to men sacrificing their lives for you because they've been conditioned by society (and shamed by women) to do so? Nope, no problem there!

I seriously hope the people in this thread defending women are just joking.
>>
>>27041156
le edgy comment my dude
>>
>>27041597
>True, it's pretty blatant

Blantant is not a noun you fucking idiot

You are as bad as the diamond dozen faggots.
>>
File: witnessed.gif (64 KB, 495x274) Image search: [Google]
witnessed.gif
64 KB, 495x274
>>27040163

all i say is someone showing immense courage to risk his life saving another person. while 100s of traineed cops stand by, it takes one homeless guy no doubt starving, to actually do something.
>>
>>27041972
None of that matters. You still sound fucking stupid. I guess maybe next time you wont sound as stupid now that a millennial BYTFO.
>>
>>27042045

You must be the dumbest person on this whole board.
>>
>>27042062
Ask yourself why 100 trained cops didnt do it. Its because they are trained and know what they are doing.
>>
>>27041989
She probably had no fucking idea he died. How exactly could you easily track down a homeless man? She most likely didn't know his name. It's not like the hospital sent her a letter giving her the man's situation.

No shit a woman wouldn't act the same. What are you even trying to point out with this? A woman is simply incapable from doing the same thing as a man. Thats fucking why they have WOMENS SPORTS.

>>27042022
They are both pussies, dress horribly, beta males. The only difference is how they view women.
>>27042065
>Urdumb lol.
Keep at it, maybe one day you'll say something of value.
>>
>>27041995

> I can make up stories about my sister to support my point

Also : anecdotal evidence AT BEST
>>
>>27042031

This. This man died for a literal nothing.
>>
>>27042084

doesnt mean it took any less courage on his behalf
>>
>>27042133

Not killing yourself to save a woman's life makes you a pussy?

I guess you're a pussy too. Inb4 you make up some white knight fantasy about all the women you saved.
>>
You white knight are most retarded faggots on world.

When he was getting involved he was putting at risk 2 lives more totally 3, if he just stayed at most 2 people could die or nobody.
He was brainless idiot and stop making point with meaningless terms like bravery and courage, its either stupid or smart move, and he clearly did stupid move brining more lives in danger then he should
>>
>>27042146
Just use google for legit examples then.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1348225/CCTV-Woman-rushes-save-defenceless-man-mob-attack-onlookers-watch.html
>>
i think police anon is just salty that homeless man interfered with what may have been a one death or no death situation.
>>
>>27042032
ta very muchly
>>
>>27042062
>what is hostage negotiation
>what is training
>what is proper police procedure
>what is not being a retard
You're right, bro! So much better to just charge in like a moron and potentially get yourself and other people killed! After all, it is the BRAVE thing to do! Those silly cops don't know what they're doing. I bet on the drive home they pulled over and shot a bunch of poor, innocent black boys for fun. :'(((

Fucking idiot. You're the kind of millennial liberal faggot that screams "But why didn't they just shoot him in the leg XDDD"

Dumb fucking retard.
>>
>>27040163
Shame he died, could have put that valor to something else. She should at least show some respect for the man, he died for her and she didn't even go to the funeral? I think most people in this thread are angry because of that sense of entitlement she has, and society has for women (damsel in distress trope). "I deserved to be saved, it was his duty to die for me, why should I waste my time going to his funeral? It's nothing special" kinda thing. If he saved a man, he might have survived because he would have helped him fight, instead of running of and continuing to get pumped by Chad. He probably would have been at the funeral, and would probably treat the homeless slightly better than before. She would probably continue to pepper spray anyone who asks for spare change because "they're all creepy". Maybe the woman should have worked out, been more cautious of her surroundings and the people around her, had her own weapon, e.t.c. it's good he showed some compassion and empathy to the girl, but we all know she'll never do the same if the roles were reversed.
>>
>>27042208
>dailymail
>legit
this isn't even funny anymore
>>
>>27042246
Watch the fucking video, you dumb cunt.
>>
>>27042167
Don't talk to yourself anon, it's weird.
>>27042198
Ah robot logic is so interesting. Stay cowardly :)
>>27042230
>"""""Police training""""""
You do realize it requires almost no effort to become an officer right? In fact I think you neets could become officers and take your rage out on women more effectively that way.
>>
File: LOL WUT.jpg (45 KB, 533x594) Image search: [Google]
LOL WUT.jpg
45 KB, 533x594
>>27040230
>kill yourself you filthy virgin slag
>filthy virgin slag
>virgin slag

Hmmmm....
>>
File: giphy (1).gif (2 MB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
giphy (1).gif
2 MB, 550x550
>>27040163
>tfw you constantly btfo robots on their own turf
>tfw you see them wriggle and squirm
>tfw you see them crash and start to reboot
>>
>>27042278
>You do realize it requires almost no effort to become an officer right? In fact I think you neets could become officers and take your rage out on women more effectively that way.

Yeah okay kid.
>>
File: openwide.jpg (21 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
openwide.jpg
21 KB, 499x499
>>27042371
>y-yeah okay k-kid.

Ah I love the smell of a good btfo. I suggest you take a nappy anon, try and calm down from this epic moment of being completely destroyed by someone else on the internet.
>>
>>27042371
He's not wrong at all that's the scary thing. There's shit loads of unqualified officers out there. You can have a record and still be considered.
>>
>she fucked Chad right after being rescued
>she didn't even come to his funeral!

Robots are so low in intelligence that they will believe anything without proof. Can one of you mental midgets give proof for those claims? Of course you can't. Then again, if you weren't drooling retards, you wouldn't be posting shit like this in the first place.
>>
>>27042518
He's very wrong and no you can not have a record and be considered. If you see a fat officer and think "how the fuck did he become an officer its because at one point he might have been fit enough to pass the physical fitness portion of the test or maybe even with his fat he can still run like a champ. Talk to a police officer, they aren't bad people despite what black people and the media tell you. A good day for a cop is not a day where he stops a bunch of crimes but a day where he did nothing at all.
>>
>>27040163
man the cops were just seconds away too. he really should've just let them handle the situation but i'm not sure he was aware the guy had a gun.
>>
>>27042208

Top kek

You think daily mail is a legitimate news surce?
>>
>>27042278

> stay cowardly

I will. And I'll stay alive too, long,after you are gone for some whore who won't even go,to your funeral.
>>
>>27042366

> I didn't contribute anything yo this thread but I'll declare victory because I think I'm right and that's all that matters.

The only person who got BTFO in this thread was a retarded homeless man who died for no reason.
>>
>>27042529

But she didn't. Look it up.
>>
File: deathfromlaugh.png (4 KB, 283x75) Image search: [Google]
deathfromlaugh.png
4 KB, 283x75
>>27042626
>neet, wasting every living moment shitposting on 4ch, repeating the same arguments over and over, day in day out
>'i'm living my life :^)'
>>
>>27042695
Nice btfo my friend. Someone has to keep these neetcucks in check
>>
>>27041759
>>27041783
>>27041808
Anally devastated.
>>
So much Leddit in this thread.
>>
>>27040563
you don't know what he thought
>>
>>27042977
All betas think same
>>
>>27042977
robots can only think about pussy since its apparently so unattainable for them, they crave it. But many of them will die without getting it.
>>
File: trumpderspiegel.jpg (57 KB, 645x363) Image search: [Google]
trumpderspiegel.jpg
57 KB, 645x363
>>27043008
>All betas think the same
Huh, weird how you knew then
>>
>>27043097
HEHEHEHEHEH YOU REALLY HAVE "GOTCHA MOMENT " ON ME
>>
>>27041005
Shitty approach, why didn't he go for an explosive leg kick to the head instead of embracing him with no momentum like a faggot?
>>
>>27041057
>saving the last one for yourself
suicide is 7aram tho
>>
File: 1395933059498.jpg (12 KB, 256x197) Image search: [Google]
1395933059498.jpg
12 KB, 256x197
>all these cucks in this thread
>>
>>27042777
>>27042695
nice trips you samefagging loser self-bumping your own dogshit bait thread
>>
>>27041703
You pegged him pretty good.
Thread replies: 198
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.