[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw another guy talks to your oneitis and makes her laugh
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 709x765) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 709x765
>tfw another guy talks to your oneitis and makes her laugh
>tfw you die a little inside
>tfw you're watching these interactions from afar
>tfw you are too afraid to ever approach her like that guy
>>
>>27040140
>tfw you're not shy or afraid to talk to girls
>tfw you just realize that no matter what, there are no combinations of words that can ever get you "in"
>tfw you're ugly, short, poor, and overweight
>tfw it's never been about confidence or numbers or literally any social meme chad came up with
>tfw you'd ask her out but you can guess one of the 3-5 lies she has on the backburner to get away from guys like you
>>
Almost crying :(
>>
>>27040370
Yeah, when this happened, I began to tear up and couldn't focus as well in class. Also significantly lowered my mood.
>>
>>27040400
I see my oneitis at work every day, can't find the guts to even talk to her but I assume she is taken (saw here being touched by a normie the other day REEEEEEE). Also way out of my league, so even if I would/could talk to her there is not even the slightest chance.
>>
There is no greater shitty feel than watching a Chad make your oneitis laugh.
It's literally torture.
>>
>>27040497
agreed, worst feeling ever.
>>
>>27040140
>having a oneitis
Beta as fuck desu.
>>
>>27040140
Goddamnit, every time i think about this my heart drops straight to my stomach. I wish I had the courage to stand up for myself.
>>
>>27040140
>24
>be chad-junior
>work at doughnut shop
>teen girls, teen girls everywhere
>new girl starts working there, 18 and hot
>she plays video games
>fat, r9k like loser thinks this is his auto-in
>starts talking to her nonstop about video games
>she only plays a few things, doesn't really care
>he goes full beta orbiter
>2 weeks later catches us banging in the fridge
>>
What the hell is all this talk about oneitis? I started seeing this shit here a while ago and what I have basically concluded is that oneitis is a girl in your class or workplace you have NEVER FUCKING EVEN TALKED TO or had any significant connection with. Yet you still think that you are in love with them? is this the redditors invading this place again or some other stupid feeling type people?

You choose someone to "love" bacause she looks cute or some shit?
>>
>>27041174
I don't know if there's an actual definition for it. I don't love my "oneitis", just have a crush on her. I actually talk to her a fair amount, but I'm completely clueless on how I break that barrier between being classroom friends and being romantic friends. I know that I need to be more assertive, but it's just so damn awkward.
>>
>>27040140
>Cock deep in her pussy
>Only balls hangins out

5min later.
>>
>>27040140
YouTube this guy named Jason capital

Go in front of a mirror and mimic everything this guy does and says

Even if your ugly a girl will still appreciate a guy with alpha behaviors and confidence
>>
File: 14148905.jpg (148 KB, 1800x1200) Image search: [Google]
14148905.jpg
148 KB, 1800x1200
>Being this much of a pussyslave.
>>
>>27040497
How about when you look at her facebook one day and her profile pic is them together and their in a relationship.
>>
>>27040203
What are the usual lies?
>>
File: S.png (43 KB, 742x359) Image search: [Google]
S.png
43 KB, 742x359
>>27040140
>2 years ago she was a fembot, she showed interest, i was too afraid to approach
>now she has became a normie, im worse and watch her being happier and more social makes me want to kill myself
>>
>>27041412
At that point you may as well anhero.
>>
>>27041174
love doesen't exist, you either like someone physically or you don't.
>>
>>27041352
Looking him up. Hope this works!
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.