[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I intentionally make my girlfriend unhealthy food in large portions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: 1430864381317.png (225 KB, 478x556) Image search: [Google]
1430864381317.png
225 KB, 478x556
I intentionally make my girlfriend unhealthy food in large portions and desserts so she doesn't lose weight and get too attractive and leave me.

Is this immoral?
>>
No! It's true love! <333
>>
File: brent_rambo_approves.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
brent_rambo_approves.gif
1 MB, 320x240
Pretty smart

now get the FUCK out of this board you GIRLFRIEND HAVING normie SCUM
>>
why bother? give it a few years and she'll do it herself.
>>
>inb4 she leaves you for a Chad with a fat fetish
>>
File: a03.jpg (40 KB, 400x700) Image search: [Google]
a03.jpg
40 KB, 400x700
society creates false standards of female beauty which is why so many girls have self esteem issues
what your doing is not only morally right it betters society as a whole
also dat ass
>>
I mean, she doesn't have to eat like a pig just because the food is there.
>>
the way to a person's heart through their stomach. this is doubly true if they are fat. if you can make good food, they'll love you for life.
>>
How fat are we talking, OP?
>>
>>27040663
5'10" 200lb, she's bigger than I am.
>>
>>27039536
>lying on the internet for (you)'s

scum of the fucking earth, kill yourself.
>>
nah it's not immoral, just don't overdo it or you'll be chained to an obese wife
>>
>>27039536
But you will cheat on her because you don't find her softer physique physically attractive.

Robots are scum.
>>
>>27041890
>robots are scum
then get off this board?
>softer physique
back to tumblr, landwhale
>>
>>27039536
I had ex-boyfriend who admitted to wanting me to stay overweight (when I was undergoing weight loss) because he was afraid I'd leave him. Needless to say I lost my shit and ended up leaving him for unrelated reasons. I think you're crazy OP, specifically because my weight fluctuated in recent years due to medication and I'm capable of dating and getting laid (if I so desire) etc. I seriously hope you understand what a fucking horrible idea overfeeding her is, as opposed to becoming a more interesting and engaging person yourself. Don't fall for the no one wants chubby girls meme.
>>
>>27041890
If I wanted to cheat on her, I wouldn't be fattening her up to keep her.

She's too nice to lose.
>>
>>27041890
>implying an actual robot would have a gf in the first place
>implying a robot could even get a second girl to cheat with

Reeeeeeeeeeee get out etc.
>>
>>27041927
>overfeeding her
i mean, she's probably making a conscious decision to eat that much
>>
>>27041915
He's the one making her softer. Asshole.

>>27041967
You some sort of chubby chaser? Why are men so weird
>>
>>27039536
it's okay, I did the same to keep my gf's boobs big
>>
>>27042006
What's wrong with liking qt chubby grills
>>
>>27042006
>You some sort of chubby chaser?
Not particularly, it's just the only strategy I could think of. I like to cook, she likes to eat it.
>>
>>27041994
Hm, well, in a way she is, in another way, OP admit to cooking fattening food. He told us he does this on purpose. The point being here... That OP is probably "not helping" her, as in, she may even be feeling not so happy with her weight atm, but OP's cooking is always too fattening and, for example, she may not have the time to cook herself. Or sufficient self-discipline to start a diet or something. Also, OP could be telling her that he loves her best when she's chubby etc.
>>
i'm gonna go out on a limb and say yes this is immoral and she would definitely fucking leave you if she found out
>>
>>27042050
i see nothing wrong with any of that
>>
>>27042083
So? I'm pretty sure the gf would, also, I find something very wrong with it. As do many other people.
>>
>>27042104
OP should offer to exercise with his gf. If she declines, it is 100% no longer his fault.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.