[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why voluntary castration surgery is forbidden for humans? >no
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: eunuch01.jpg (43 KB, 349x500) Image search: [Google]
eunuch01.jpg
43 KB, 349x500
Why voluntary castration surgery is forbidden for humans?

>no longer feel the urge to have sex
>doesn't need to talk to succubi ever again
>no more wasted time on masturbation
>can focus on life fullfiling achieviments like arts or science
>no longer angry all the time
>no longer weak spot on you crotch

Lots of benefits, familia.
>>
>have to pee sitting down
no thanks.
>>
>>27039010
For starters it causes cancer.
>>
>>27039046
you don't need to take you peepee out, just your balls
>>
File: 1455740661257.jpg (66 KB, 671x694) Image search: [Google]
1455740661257.jpg
66 KB, 671x694
because the testicles release chemicals and hormones into the body for other things besides procreation. Why do you think trannies are stuck on a lifetime sentencing to pills? because lobbing off your nuts means you now need an external source of those chemicals and hormones. even if your transitioning you still need base levels to maintain a healthy body.
>>
>>27039147
Then why cats and dogs live just fine? Are you saying somehow their balls are just for fucking?
>>
>>27039193
ever notice how dogs and cats get fat and lazy after fixed?
>>
>>27039010
>>no longer feel the urge to have sex
sexual urges come from your brain you stupid fuck
>>
>>27039147
eunuchs used to live more than regular people
>>
>>27039214
So? I doubt a robot would be worried about getting fat and lazy.

>>27039218
Please shut up you idiot.
>>
File: ahhhhhhhhhh.jpg (68 KB, 736x516) Image search: [Google]
ahhhhhhhhhh.jpg
68 KB, 736x516
>>27039218
Your brain interpretes hormones produced by your balls to make you horny you dumb cunt. No hormones, no urges.
>>
>>27039010
it fucks up your hormones and probably depress you to hell.

However , some chemical or drug that stops sexual desire would be a great progress for humanity. we talked about it on wizchan , but it looks like there's no professional service for that.
>>
Is this really true? I know that someone in Louis Theroux's A Place for Pedophiles got voluntarily castrated, but it would make sense if that is a special case. They also mentioned in that documentary that there are chemical castrations, i.e. pills that stop you from producing testosterone.
>>
>>27039010
>not just ignoring women

I'm not a mgtow cuck, but it's pretty easy to not have sex
>>
>>27039848
but what about being horny all the time? I see no way of dealing with it besides losing lots of time with masturbation (and feeling like shit afterwards)
>>
>>27039046
I already pee sitting down, that way I don't have to aim or hold it, I just sit there and relax
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.