[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who schizophrenic here? many schizos are neet, so any schizobros
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
File: DSC_0172.jpg (264 KB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0172.jpg
264 KB, 3840x2160
who schizophrenic here?

many schizos are neet, so any schizobros on here?
>>
>>27038610
schizoaffective. im on 400mg of seroquel.
>>
I was on serequel, now ambilfy.
>>
I'm on rexulti. I forget what I was on before but it caused me to have terrible muscle spasms and lock ups. Was pretty bad/10.
>>
Disorganised Schizophrenic here.

How did you guys get diagnosed?

I was institutionalised for a month for trying to saw my legs off.
>>
>>27039141
That's pretty brutal, anon. Are your meds helping you at all?
>>
10 mg Lexapro for anxiety and depression. It makes me feel like a normie, so clear headed.
>>
>>27039141
Haha why'd you do that for haha that was silly, you goose!

Life's funner with legs!
>>
>>27039264
They help out with everything but the depression/motivation, pretty much. I'm on the highest dose of olanzapine.
>>
40mg latuda and 150mg zoloft for schizoaffective disorder. Today is a good day, but I just had some bad days...
>started to recall memories of killing another kid when I was younger
>start to recall memories of being molested by my brother when I was younger
>start panicking and thinking that demons are coming to bring me to hell for my sins
>see the face of the Virgin mary
>cry for hours
>today, realize that those were false memories
>>
I'm on 40mg abilify now. I used to be on 600mg of seroquel and before that something else on a lower equivalent dosage but I can't remember the name. I stopped taking them about a month ago though when my psychiatrists wanted to put me on something else that requires frequent blood tests and is nationally monitored. I've had enough of their mind control pills. I'd rather have hallucinations than have all the side effects that I've had with all the durgs.
>>
>>27039141
A few psychotic episodes leading into mental institutions. Took about half a year before any diagnosis was made.
>>
>>27039336
Well better to be depressed and lack motivation than having schizophrenic episodes that could harm you or the people around you. How many different anti-depressants have you tried? I'm stuck in the same situation as you trying to find something that helps me not be lethargic.
>>
>>27039382
Abilify is evil. It made me less intelligent. Good thing you stopped taking it.
>>
>>27039406
Yeah. I guess I was lucky in the sense that the anti-psychotics work really well with me. As for anti-depressants, I've been on fluexotine, but that made me feel suicidal, so now I'm on venlafaxine. 175mg.
>>
>>27039141
OP and paranoid schizo here

>How did you guys get diagnosed?
I was institutionalised for two weeks for trying to set my flat on fire with flatmates still asleep in there. I live alone now.
>>
>>27039409
I found abilify to have the least side effects compared to other meds. My main problem with abilify is I couldn't exercise without severe pain/nausea. I had Nausea with all medications, with seroquel I was sleeping 14-16 hours a day and risperidone gave me severe parkinsonian type symptoms.
>>
It wasnt good for me. So i tried many others. Then i stopped. Now im smoking weed. I still get negative symptoms :(
>>
>>27038610
ayy, been off and on meds, poor shico reporting
>>
I'm on olanzapine and stopped taking the meds. I had a hallucinations of my crush raping me. it was pretty hot.
>>
>falling for the pharma meme

enjoy your suicide
>>
I keep getting dubbed a schizotypal but online tests. Does that count?
>>
>>27041969
You should go see a psychiatrist and get diagnosed with it so it super counts.
>>
>>27042009

Oh fuck no. My paranoia with visiting doctors to get diagnosed with anything won't let me. No way I'm getting checked out.
>>
LOL LIKE UGH SOMETIMES I LIKE START LIKE THINKING WEIRD THOUGHTS AND LIKE START HEARING LIKE UGH MY HEAD MATES LIKE TALKING TO ME AND LIKE ALSO SOMETIMES LIKE SEE THINGS THAT LIKE TOTALLY ARENT THERE UGH I AM LIKE SO CRAZY XD I AM SCHIZOPHRENIC GIVE ME ATTENTION
>>
File: Pepe.jpg (7 KB, 235x215) Image search: [Google]
Pepe.jpg
7 KB, 235x215
I'm no schizophrenic, but I get really paranoid sometimes and something grabs my dick each time i lay down to go to sleep
>>
>>27042112
Then we can say you're an honorary schizophrenic person. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
>>
File: vroom_11a.jpg (19 KB, 460x345) Image search: [Google]
vroom_11a.jpg
19 KB, 460x345
>>27042182

I unwillingly distrust doctors. I think that they don't actually want to help me and would rather get me out of their office as soon as possible. Doctors are just Mr. Shekelstein in disguise.
>>
>>27042253
Most doctors do seem like they are just in it for the money and don't actually care. It's hard to find one you can trust or actually believe in. So I know what you're talking about.
>>
>>27042280

I swear I feel like I'm being lied to 80% of the time. They were right about my spine and lower back tho.
>>
>>27039070
C o g n i t i v e
D i s s o n a n c e

Trying to get them NEETbux.
>>
>>27042151
>something grabs my dick each time i lay down to go to sleep
You got a succubus bruvh
>>
>>27038610

Molecular Biology major here. I'd sooner off myself than be put on neuroleptics. You have to draw a line in the sand somewhere as far as pharmaceuticals go. As far as psychoactives, neuroleptics are way past that line for me. I'd off myself if it was that bad.

I understand they're indicated for some people, but antipsychotics are massively over prescribed. For psychosis fine, you're screwed anyway. The outcomes are terrible even with treatment.

As anti-depressent adjuncts it's unbelievable they're used. They're efficacy is based almost solely in reported outcomes, not absolute outcomes. Sure, give me a lobotomy, you'll probably find I seem less depressed.

These drugs are a nightmare. I don't see how people could consume such concentrated chemical ass rape.

I'm not schizophrenic, but can TD and metabolic syndrome really be that much better?
>>
>>27038610
>tfw paranoid schizoprehnic
>tfw math PhD student
fucking hell
>>
shcizophreniform here, 234mg invega injected once a month. also NEET
>>
Psychotic Disorder NOS.

I used to be a lot worse. I really only have to avoid caffeine and lack of sleep now, I'm not even on meds anymore.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.