[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The other Wachowski is now also a tranny
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 9
File: 1457490678334.jpg (65 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1457490678334.jpg
65 KB, 800x600
http://www.theguardian.com/film/2016/mar/09/matrix-director-lilly-wachowski-comes-out-as-a-transgender-woman
>>
File: jimsterling.jpg (33 KB, 672x372) Image search: [Google]
jimsterling.jpg
33 KB, 672x372
>>27038006
stop being so judgemental it's 2016!
>>
>>27038006
Surely they mean "they are a woman" ?

I mean in the language of sjw surely transgender woman implies there must have been a physical nature from which they have transitioned from?
>>
>>27038006
the guys who made the matrix and 100 other garbage films.. oh right
>>
>>27038006
>men already living the life on easy mode want to live it in super easy mode

such weird very surprise wow
>>
I'd just to like to say something to all of you stormweenies whining about "degeneracy" or whatever, maybe it will help you understand why so many of us think this is wonderful news.

Look at how literally everything revolves around the cis straight white male. Look how many white males are in the government, making decisions. Do you really think they give two shits about people like me? How many trans* people are in Congress? In the media? Anywhere, as role models of any kind?

Everything you are is placed on a pedestal, while those of us who don't fit the mold are shoved over to the side and forgotten, and if we try and speak out, we get shot down violently.

You, as a white male, only continue this cycle. It's clear you're not on my side, the side of progress and human rights, but on your own side, trying to horde decent livelihoods for yourselves. Everything you've done in your life probably just reinforces this shit.

In general, you are the scum of the earth. The phrase "die cis scum" has been mocked here on /tv/, but it exists for a reason, and if you were truly a supporter of humanity, you'd support the phrase as well. Cissism is a dying dogma.

People are starting to learn they're more than just their societally designated roles.
>>
What does it matter? He/she can do whatever.
>>
>>27038006
Mrs.Anderson
>>
File: 1457370160426.png (360 KB, 431x400) Image search: [Google]
1457370160426.png
360 KB, 431x400
>>27038493
you forgot this picture
>>
>>27038493
Yea white men built the world not mentally retarded shemales like you. Now kill yourself fucking tranny freak.
>>
>>27038584
Thanks for reminding me. Wont happen again
>>
Human civilization will be carried on by East Asians.

It's a cyclical thing.

A civilization and society rise and fall, it's bound to happen.
>>
>>27038584
I think I know this kid. Doesn't he have a youtube or something?
>>
Maybe it's a twin thing.
>>
>the dudes who invented the red pill are a pair of blue pilled homos

kekaroo
>>
Couldn't care less what they do to themselves.

But the annoying thing is that they are very vocal.
>>
File: 12790.jpg (192 KB, 549x563) Image search: [Google]
12790.jpg
192 KB, 549x563
>>27038006
i saw this last night before gong to bed

and i was like, "wait didn't this already happen a long time ago, did i go through a time warp?"

oh well, jewish people are fucking nuts, news at eleven
>>
>>27038493
you know actual productive trans people disagree with you completely because you're a detrimental asshole who only makes things worse.

but enjoy getting high on the smell of your own farts and false moral superiority.
>>
>>27038049
this desu
the intimate collaborator of a tranny is himself a tranny, wow, such news, such degeneracy, western civilization is going downhill :^)
what did you expect from the makers of the matrix
>>
File: 12715.jpg (37 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
12715.jpg
37 KB, 500x281
>>27038493
but you invented those "societally designated" roles.

nobody cares what you're like personally as long as you can function in a society and a workplace without bothering everyone around you.

it's your whole generation who fell for the identity politics scam hook line and sinker. You've made your bed and you will lie in the AIDS encrusted covers faggot.
>>
File: 12850.jpg (48 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
12850.jpg
48 KB, 600x600
>>27038493
well, you see, people like you are mentally ill.

we have an entire democratic system to prevent people like you from ever even coming close to any sort of elected office or authority over the lives of others. make sense?
>>
they haven't made anything worth a shit since the first matrix, why do these people even matter anymore?

sense8 was a piece of shit
>>
>>27038614
>>27039834
>>27039879
>>27039927
It's a copypasta...... idiots....
>>
>>27038493
>thinks he's defending the tranny agenda
>literally calls himself cumfaggot
Mentally ill degenerate, one day somebody's got crack your skull with their boot.
>>
>>27038493
What do people on here have to do with the success of certain white people?
It definitely doesn't trickle down.

It's rich vs poor, not cis vs trans or whatever you want it to be.

Hell, I even believe that the divide between poor and rich is bigger than that between black and white.
>>
File: Neo_rsirealworldnconstruct.png (211 KB, 640x372) Image search: [Google]
Neo_rsirealworldnconstruct.png
211 KB, 640x372
>>27039681
They also invented Residual Self Image.

http://matrix.wikia.com/wiki/Residual_self_image

"Your appearance now is what we call residual self image. It is the mental projection of your digital self."
Morpheus to Neo

I guess being a woman the mental projection of their digital self.
>>
>>27039974
>it was posted in 3 threads in the past 2 weeks
>OMG you dont follow tripfags?
Learn what copy pasta means retard. Needs 1000 reposts to even be in consideration
>>
File: 1455847697514.png (43 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1455847697514.png
43 KB, 200x200
>>27040096
Anyone who has been on this site for more than a week can look at that long, ridiculous rant and know that its copypasta.
>>
>>27040125
I just explained why it wasnt, are you black? You dont know to read
>>
>>27040183
No my point was you don't have to have seen it before to know its copypasta. If you saw it for the first time you still should know because of how stupid the post was
>>
>>27038493

>beta cuck males
>faggots mutilating their genitals
>'transgender/species/nigger'
>'progress and human rights'

No, faggot. Your 'side' is the one of trends and teenage stupidity rebelling against authority. And when all of the stupid assholes who turned themselves into faux-women freaks hit their mid-twenties or early-thirties and realize what a horrible fucking mistake they made, hopefully, they all kill themselves. Fuck off back to tumblr.
>>
>>27040223

>hurr durr hurr I was only pretending to be stoopid - I SURE TROLL'D YOU GAIZ HUH??

Kill yourself. No, really. Do it.
>>
>>27040223
People actually think like this, with the liberalization of the west it will only get worse, do you not see the 6 trap threads on the board right now? And not a single greentext story thread
>>
>>27040326
Good point
>>27040310
Well looks like you're mad and I got a bunch of fresh (you)s so guess who the winner is here
>>
>>27040292
it's like giving autism bucks to autismos, idk why people keep defending all these betas. take their money away and let them rot, they're inferior trash
>>
File: amnesia monster.png (248 KB, 495x409) Image search: [Google]
amnesia monster.png
248 KB, 495x409
>>27040352
i kek'd for real, good job sir
>>
>>27038493
>here on /tv/
>>
Why would you identify as a transgender if you want to be the opposite sex ?
A lot of issues wouldn't be there if they stopped being so obnoxious about the whole "i'm a special butterfly because I changed sex", you want to be a woman, then act like it and stop speaking so much about the fact you changed sex.
>>
>all the retards replying to pasta

This place really is a newfag shithole.
>>
>>27040708
if they refuse to identify themselves they end up being killed by angry white cis males after they take off the trap's pants
>>
>>27039927
>we have an entire democratic system to prevent people like you from ever even coming close to any sort of elected office or authority over the lives of others. make sense?

Right, because Donald Trump is the ultimate marker of sanity and democracy (if by sanity you mean a lying con artist and by democracy you mean plutocracy)
>>
>>27038006

i wouldn't give a shit if they start making good movies again

but man everything they did after matrix was just plain shit
>>
>>27042041
Speed racer was decent
>>
>>27042059
it was good, people are shit

sense8 is also brettygud
>>
Maury Shekelstein must have told them it'd be a big boost to their personal brand.
>>
>>27042005
>Trump is eebil cuz he's rich!!!!1
>>
This is probably a twin thing.
>>
There must be an AGP gene.
>>
The tranny bandwagon is a guaranteed way to stay relevant. They realized they couldn't do fuck all after the Matrix since it was one flop after another, so they lopped off their cocks and now they'll be public figures in a niche but powerful community with political pull (and thus money) forever.
>>
>>27041471
That couldn't have been more blatant, it was directly addressing /tv/. /r9k/ is just full of retards now.
>>
They've been in transition for like a decade. Congrats on finally catching up.
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.