[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Killing my wife
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: sd.jpg (247 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
sd.jpg
247 KB, 1600x900
I need your help, /r9k/.

My wife is very depressed. We've been together for several years (since High School), married for 1 year.

She's been depressed and full of anxiety ever since I've known her. She hasn't been able to make a friend since middle school.

She always thought that things would get better for her when we got married, but they just haven't. I've tried my hardest to pull her into happiness, and sometimes it works. But most of the time, it doesn't.

Several times, in her most depressed, anguished moments, she's begged me to kill her. I've always told her I would never do that, that I love her too much to live without her.

She can't function socially, she doesn't get along with her family (they're abusive), and she hates herself and everything about her (not just appearances, she also just hates who she is).

She wishes she was never born most nights. Sometimes she doesn't, but most of the time, she does.

I think it's time I finally do what she wants. I don't want her to know that I'm doing it, and I don't want to get caught. After it's done, I'll probably go join the military so I can die in battle. I'm sure WW3 will start in a few years, I'll get myself to the front lines and die quickly.

How do I make her death look natural or accidental? I'm thinking about giving her a nice evening, letting her feel loved, put her to bed drunk, and make a way for a carbon monoxide leak to happen in our apartment while I go study at the library all night. When I come home, I can stumble upon her body, call 911, and start grieving.

Any better ideas? Some way I can do this without her knowing it's going to happen, and with no one thinking ill of me.

I feel so sick thinking about it. But it's what she wants.
>>
sent ticket to fbi
>>
>>27037794
Kill yourself instead, then she'll feel better before forgetting you completely and moving onto the next cuck.
>>
Idk anon, you sure that's what she wants?
It's one thing to wish for death it's a whole other going through with it.
>>
>>27037874
First real reply, thank you.

She's still holding out hope for one more thing in life. I'm going to give her until that too. But if what she's hoping for doesn't workout (should know in the next year), I think she'll be totally crushed. If so, I may go through with it.

I don't know if I can do this to her or not, even if it is what she wants. Talking it through here with you all is a good way of finding out.
>>
>>27037920
>a good way of finding out.
I dont know about that desu.
>>
go to bed James
>>
Get her to therapy and on meds you idiot.
>>
>>27037920
I tell myself I'll commit suicide after I get to play hl3 half jokingly. Honestly it's a goal post that I can and have pushed back. Honestly part of me likes being sad, I get to feel right, and I get to be alone.
>>
File: 1453680084488.png (192 KB, 1366x728) Image search: [Google]
1453680084488.png
192 KB, 1366x728
I suggest you start running OP
>>
>>27037998
Meds will give her the energy to commit suicide desu.
>>
File: tumblr_static_filename_640_v2.gif (263 KB, 639x398) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_static_filename_640_v2.gif
263 KB, 639x398
>>27037794
>I'm sure WW3 will start in a few years
LMAO how dumb are you
>>
>>27038007
Your shitty tabs joke meme isn't working anymore.
>>
>>27038362
Obviously less dumb than you.

Have you even paid attention to Russia? The US is in proxy wars with them in Ukraine and Syria right now, and they're acting like they're back in the Cold War.

We are literally sending B-52s back to Eastern Europe as a show of power.
>>
>my wife

I stopped caring right there, Norman
>>
Probably a troll but take her to therapy and get her on some meds.
>>
how bad is her anxiety?
>>
if you have a gun, leave if somewhere she'll find it and see if she kills herself with it
>>
>>27037794

Don't bother man, unless you're out of town looking this up on a library computer you're already fucked simply by making this thread.

I am actually in a similar position you're in, which is very funny because of how specific and unusual our circumstances are. The only difference between us is that for me it isn't my wife, its just some girl I know. I met her off of /b/ years ago when she was looking for someone to murder her, I played along with it just long enough to have sex with her and stuff. I would seriously consider killing her to be honest but by ever having conversations about it through email, skype, text, whatever there is absolutely no way for me to ever do it without getting caught. So I'm not going to. I suggest you face that fact now too, if you want to do it, you're going to have to go down with her.
>>
>>27037794

This is really dangerously stupid thinking on your part and I am pretty terrified you not only considered this but thought it was any good idea to ask for advice on euthanizing your depressed wife on one of the most monitored image boards on the internet.

That said anon, a few real thoughts:
- You should consider separating from her if you actually considered this as you are clearly unstable and a danger to both her and yourself
- I had a clincally depresses gf of 2 years, asking for something irrational during a manic or depressive episode is not the same thing as >literally wanting to be killed<
-Give vitamin therapy a try. High doses of vitamin C can specifically, can buy at any drug store or super market and its not really possible to overdose on it. Research tt some, its helped some hopelessly depressed people feel happy again. It cant hurt to try, can it?

Good luck and dont be retarded
>>
>>27037794

> wife

fucking normie detected
>>
Go to a therapist on your own. Explain the situation and your wife's history. Do regular therapy with them on your own until you're comfortable (you probably need it too). Once you're comfortable with them, invite your wife along. Even if it doesn't work, you'd be an inconsiderate asshole to not try and save your wife's life.

>>27039912
>I had a clincally depresses gf of 2 years, asking for something irrational during a manic or depressive episode is not the same thing as >literally wanting to be killed<
this.
>>
Maybe she wants to die cause she has such an idiot as a husband.What the fuck are you thinking? You don't help someone that's depressed by killing them, it doesn't work that way. She is obviously very lonely since she has no friends and the only person she is close to is a total jackass that has no idea how the world works. Find friends for her ( other couples). Find hobbies for her (that you can do together). There are about a million solutions to your problem and killing her isn't one of them.
>>
What if the only thing that keeps her alive is you telling her sweet things. Get fucking therapy, do something for the one you love (and for you).

Normal people doesn't think about death, not even the army idea it's OK. You both are ducked up. Get help.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.