[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>so anon which one of us do you fancy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4
>so anon which one of us do you fancy?
>>
Why the fuck does it matter? none of them would fuck me. You retard.
>>
why don't you feel like a massive faggot for using the word fancy?
>>
>>27036866

Don't give me shit faggot I could fucking end you and nobody would care.
>>
Dat biatch in da mi'el, aight, dat white bitch be lovin dis Bee Bee Sea.
>>
>>27036827
Honestly I really don't have any interest in any of them.
>>
All three look pretty good but I'd need them to stand in a line for a proper comparison.
>>
The least shallow of yo... OH WAIT YOU ALL FUCKING SUCK

WHORES

REEEE
>>
>>27036943
>ALL WOMEN ARE WHORES REEEEE
>tfw no gf ; ;

>>>/r9k/
>>
>>27036907
lol i would fancy a dainty right to-do, old chap

so gay. how can you live with yourself knowing this is how you speak?
>>
>>27036907
Too far man...
>>
>>27036827
Nicolas Cage lookin ass
>>
>>27036957
I feel home, actually.
>>
>>27036957
where do you think you are, you stupid fuck?
>>
>>27036827
If you single one out they'll all hate you. If you say none they'll think you're a fucking autist and hate you. The only Chad answer is cheesy "you're all beautiful" bullshit. If you actually *are* a Chad saying this will lead to three qts choking each other on your dick.
>>
File: brit.png (441 KB, 680x468) Image search: [Google]
brit.png
441 KB, 680x468
>fancy

smelly dumb limey scum detected
>>
left seems like the nicest person

right wouldn't even look at me if I paid her
>>
File: image.jpg (84 KB, 672x541) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84 KB, 672x541
I honestly hate this question because of previous trauma.
Three years ago I went to a party with my friend ricky, I was 18 at the time an the women at this party were way out of my league.
As it got more drunk and relaxed I got more talkative (apparently) and later I ended up passing out.
Apparently I was vocally rating and telling each girl in order which one I would fuck first, then I threw up and passed out on this guys couch.
For the remaining 7 months of high school people kept asking me which girl was the hottest and who I'd fuck.
Forever labeled a creep.
This was the only party I've ever went to.
>>
>>27037105
ouch. that's pretty bad.
>>
>>27036957
>he can't comprehend that the guys on r9k want a gf that isn't a whore, which is impossible when all women are whores.
>people still call this contradictory
>>
>>27037105
that's hilarious, and I feel bad for you, but you totally brought that on yourself.
>>
>>27037105
Fucking hell my sides. You were 18 you should have known better my man.
>>
>>27037189
>all women are whores, but I still want a woman, except I don't want her to be a whore, but all women are whores

setting aside for a second that the belief that all women are whores is delusional confirmation bias in the first place, how do you not see the obvious cyclical contradiction there?
>>
>>27037214
I know
>>27037226
I passed out and don't ever remember it happening.
I always thought my most uninhibited self would be funny and great to be around.
Turns out I was a cunt.
>>
>>27036827
>fancy

britfag trying to make a thread and kills it before anything even happens

try again when you're vocabulary isn't high prince garbage
>>
the YOUNGEST ONE, obviously
>>
>>27037105
Reminder that this is what 4chan does to a person.
>>
>>27037268
>tries to be intellectual
>ends up not making any real sense
>>
>>27037549
But big words make you smart, you're the dumbo
>>
>>27036827
>You all look damn fly, but I'm currently seeing if something serious is possible with someone else.
Avoids any of them hating you for not picking them, and they'll either leave me alone after that and continue a different topic, or try to compete with said woman (unlikely), both of which are fine by me.
>>
>>27037226
>>27037105
I always wonder how many "rating out of 10ers" realize how fucking autistic rating someone on such a simple scale is, like if they were to say it irl they would notice.
>>
>>27037105
Don't feel bad anon, that question is literally a trap. The only way you can get through it is by calmly saying none of them or by confidently saying all of them.
>>
>>27037644
Most guys and girls rate people out of 10 it's pretty normal. However, they usually only do it in the presence of friends which explains why you have never experienced it.
>>
>>27036827
The one on the right, she's also the only good looking one.
>>
File: 1301596002-1301595778924.jpg (29 KB, 610x443) Image search: [Google]
1301596002-1301595778924.jpg
29 KB, 610x443
>>27036827
The one I like the most already knows it.
>>
>>27036957
>r9k is one person
roasties, when will they ever learn?
>>
>>27036827
The one on the right I guess but none of you are my type.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.