[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>quit 4chan cold turkey >start reading a book on self
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: 1429600024507.jpg (44 KB, 569x506) Image search: [Google]
1429600024507.jpg
44 KB, 569x506
>quit 4chan cold turkey
>start reading a book on self discipline
>cleaned room
>bought new clothes
>got a haircut
>got a job interview for a new job
>extreme self confidence boost

Is being a normie really this easy?
>>
>>27036654
Yes. Unless you suffer from mental illness, you have absolutely no excuse for being a robot.
>>
>>27036654
You're on 4chan so no you failed
>>
>>27036696
This is the first time I've posted since the beginning of the month. I usually don't even have my browser open anymore.
>>
>>27036654
If you can do all that shit just from reading some generic book you had no reason to be a robot in the first place
>>
File: 1447585691332.jpg (266 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1447585691332.jpg
266 KB, 1024x768
>>27036763
But anon I've spent the last 10 years of my life on 4chan, have no friends, and lived in rooms like pic related. My room from 2009.
>>
>>27036654
Yeah it really is, unless you are a "true" robot. I still find making friends difficult but I make up for it by meeting new people often. Maybe that means I'm actually decent socially but I feel like I'm awful at it.
>>
>>27036693
Would anyone without a mental illness claim to be a robot? Or even know what a robot is?
>>
>>27036654
>quit 4chan cold turkey

You're still here.
>>
yes
now go again and don't come back this time
>>
>>27036654
Yeah man. I started on 4chan in 2005 as a faggy little weeb at age 14. Now im a total normalfag. Chad like in some ways. It's called growing the fuck up. 4chan should be nothing more than something you casually browse during a break, or as a place to find resources for free (my main use for 4chan). If you actually "hang out" in this shithole and create these fucking feel/pepe threads you're gonna be a miserable manchild like 90% of r9k.

Everything in moderation my nigga.
>>
>>27036982
Got any tips anon? I want to be a normie. I can't keep living the way I was.
>>
What book op

Original comment
>>
>>27037174
https://my.mixtape.moe/bvakyt.epub
There you go. It has a bunch of corny "you'll become a millionaire" stuff but the goal setting and mental tricks are legit.
>>
>>27037205
Just tell me the title I don't wanna DL that shit
>>
>>27037004
Yeah dont take any NEET opinion seriously. I lived that way my first year out of highchool. When you're a neet you're so disconnected with reality its scary. Its a hard cycle to break. For me it was mandatory conscription that broke the cycle. I got exposed to a whole range of new ways of looking at life because i was more or less forced to. You need to force yourself into a similar position and having a normal job will do that. R9k is largely an echo chamber for shitty ideas and understanding. Anyone who doesnt fit the mold is told REEEE GET OUT NORMIE. Not because you're wrong but because these people they can't comprehend anyone being different to them. Also partly jealousy. This place is mostly toxic.

Also unless you're born into a super rich family or its 30 years ago, everyones early twenties are hard. Just keep at it bro. I believe in you.
>>
I need to quit 4 chan too. See you guys
>>
>>27036982
>>27037264
Spoken like true normie
>muh manchild
>muh different ways to look at life
>mub reality
>>
No. You are a normie. You were just terrible at being one and it sounds like you're finally getting your shit together
>>
>>27037307
Awww sorry i didn't mean to use your trigger words. I think there is a wagecuck thread somewhere that might cheer you up.
>>
File: 1437466300497.jpg (199 KB, 1280x1136) Image search: [Google]
1437466300497.jpg
199 KB, 1280x1136
>>27037255
"No Excuses: The Power of Self Discipline".
Do you not know what an epub is?

>>27037264
I always realized that, but it's another thing to actually work out of it. Thanks.
>>
>>27036780
hey op, I did the same, got a car, moved out, got laid, then realized i wasn't anymore happy then I was when I spent all day on the PC

Now I'm back.
>>
>>27037404
You got no arguments, so you start using memes, that's really pathetic for a 'reformed robot'
>>
File: image.jpg (268 KB, 750x1781) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
268 KB, 750x1781
You always had the normie in you.

not sexually
>>
>>27037419
I need more people like you in my life
>>
Just wanted to remind you that if you after that, still don't have a gf(unless you don't REALLY want one) you are not a normie, but a failed normie, which honestly is not a lot better than being a robot.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.