[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
*yawn* chop chop wagies, don't let Shekelstein see you slacking!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 168x168) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 168x168
*yawn* chop chop wagies, don't let Shekelstein see you slacking! Me? I'm just off to spend my neetbux at subway on a perfectly hand crafted sandwich made by professional sandwich artists. Later I'm going to work on my novels and theories while you battle your way home in the rush hour traffic. Tata for now wagies!
>>
File: 1379973805461.gif (2 MB, 235x180) Image search: [Google]
1379973805461.gif
2 MB, 235x180
>Subway
oh jesus, please tell me more
>>
>professional sandwich artists

Dude they just microwave some shit and put it in bread along with salad. You can even see them doing it as you order.
>>
what a boring day and shit taste you've got.

t. a fellow neet
>>
>>27036559
Are you one person?
>>
>>27036559
>Spending my money on a sandwich any normal person could make themselves then on fruitless pursuits
Okay. That's nice.
>>
Post an excerpt from your novel
>>
File: 1450291222487.png (153 KB, 397x320) Image search: [Google]
1450291222487.png
153 KB, 397x320
God I have this big fantasy. I want to be at a Subway and bring the manager over the table. Tell him I am not reaching full satisfaction. He tells me every customer gets what they want and he will make sure I am given an adequate experience. He tells me the customer is always right. I tell him that I'm a little shy to admit it but that I've always had a bit of a thing for sandwich artists. There is something about their complete submission into slavery that makes me incredibly turned on. The manager tells me I do not have to say another word. He brings over a sandwich artist. This guy's in his mid-20s, he's got acne all over his face, he has dead eyes like he's completely given up. I pull out my big eight inch NEET cock and tell him, "Well, wagie? Get to it." He gets on his knees and scrunches his face like he's sucked on a lemon. The stench of my genitals fills up the entire restaurant and there are chunks of fungus along the shaft and my forest of pubes. On the side of my cock, there is a big bulbous pimple that's ready to explode. I get impatient, "Don't got all day here, wagie. You're on the clock, remember?" He puts it in his mouth, and he chokes and gags. Tears are coming out of his eyes. This guy has a college degree in engineering. He thought he was gonna be making six figures in a big office with a view. I grab him by the hair and make sure he takes it in all the way up to the base. His nose is shoved into my curly pubes and he can feel lice crawling all over his cheeks. The pimple pops in his mouth making him squirm and struggle to breath. This makes me so excited that I let out my big fat NEET load right into wagie's throat. I thank the manager and tell him I will be sure to come every week to be serviced by his wonderful employees. We shake hands and go on our separate ways.
>>
>the newfag responses in this thread

did someone post a /r9k/ meem on reddit again?
>>
>>27036974
Ooooh don't stop fellow NEET
>>
>>27036559
>professional sandwich artists
Holy kek. I lasted at Subway for two months. In that time I had three different managers. Subway employees are either high schoolers, on the verge of homelessness (like I was), or migrants who can't speak English.
>>
>>27036762
Hello wagie, try not to ragie
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 321x157) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 321x157
>>27037059
You're just bitter that you can't afford a hand crafted sandwich, wagie. here let me dry your tears.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>27036559
Just when I thought I had seen the lowest a neet could sink. Subway? Really? I know it's hard living on welfare, but surely you could do better than that.

I thought that neets had all the spare time in the world to learn new things and improve their lives. Why can't you cook? Even with only 10 dollars a day to subsist, you could buy groceries and cook a much better meal than that processed garbage.

Boy you really know how to sell that whole no job, no girlfriend, no money existence. You mean I could stop flying around the world and eating at the best restaurants with my corporate card, and instead eat subway sandwiches? I would have to give up the Porsche, the long vacations to tiny tropical islands, all of the meeting new people and seeing new places, but I would get a processed slab of low quality meat and stale bread out of the deal? Man you certainly make this a hard choice.

Sorry, I think I'm gonna stay wagecuck. I'm currently taking a shit in the bathroom of one of the biggest corporations in South Korea, they would be very disappointed if I walked away from this deal. And I would lose the down payment for that boat I have been wanting. Sadly I may have to work overtime next week, that is true. But I truly think I will survive missing that subway sandwich.
>>
>>27037448
Of course you are m8
>>
>>27036762
what is this t. shit?
>>
>>27038140
Lurk moar wagie newfag
>>
>>27038354
>Lurk moar wagie newfag
so leet >>>/b/ NEETmeat
>>
File: Pepe-The-Frog-Enough-01.jpg (8 KB, 316x202) Image search: [Google]
Pepe-The-Frog-Enough-01.jpg
8 KB, 316x202
>>27036559
>used to be NEET and hated it
>am now a wages slave (in the true minimum wage sense) and hate it even more
at least I have money to buy things now
>>
Nigger I slack on the job all the time and my boss can't do shit about it.

I'm too competent to be fired.

Also work is 2 hours shorter today due to weather issues. Power went out in my house so I came to work early so I can have heat and electricity.

Pretty okay if you ask me.

Another 150 bucks in the bag for six hours of work. Salary is nice.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.