[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just found out my gf was raped before I met her. It wasn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (32 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
image.png
32 KB, 633x758
I just found out my gf was raped before I met her. It wasn't some creepy virgin nerd it was just some jock douche bag that already had a ton of girls. Why the fuck do they need to do this? My gf is kind of introverted and stuff like me and it's just fucking awful how these people have to take everything from us.

Help me
>>
>>27036314

Either the rape fantasy or, the dark triad attributes.

Ultimately the dude has his faults, but she isn't a saint either.
>>
>>27036314
Pretty disgusting that your girlfriend got raped, and all you can think about is how something was "taken from you".
>>
Did she report him / press charges? You know that if she didn't, she is enabling him to rape more women.
>>
>>27036368
I didn't mean it like that I just meant why the fuck can't people just leave us alone. Why does life always have to be so traumatic because other people have no emotions.

>>27036377
No I would like her too. I feel like the cop will just side with the guy :/
>>
>>27036398

> the cop will just side with the guy
Fucking troll wasting my time baka
>>
I'm sure it turned to 'rape' after she had a couple beers at a party, fucked him like a whore and then he wouldn't text her the next day.
>>
>>27036406
How is that a troll? The guy is a rich popular jock that plays sports and were the introvert misfits and it happened 2 years ago and it's the type of kid everyone just loves and laughs at no matter what he does
>>
>>27036398
Maybe the first time. Don't you think that if it becomes public knowledge that he's been accused of rape, and he does it again, people will take the next one more seriously? Even if a court case goes nowhere, the point is to damage his reputation.
>>
>>27036410
No alcohol and it was 2 guys
>>
>>27036433
Why did you only mention one guy in the OP?
>>
>>27036425
I don't want all that shit for my girlfriend. I don't want the whole town to know
>>
>>27036420
>implying
The system is literally rigged against the rapist senpai. Much more if the rapist is actually guilty
>>
>>27036442
I'm just shooken up and haven't slept in days I was scrambling to write this

The one guy that did it she knew personally and there was a second guy with them that she doesn't know. She said she got in a fight with her friend and ran off and the guy she knew offered to have her stay the night and they asked her for sex and she said no and then yea...
>>
File: thbigcunt.png (360 KB, 431x400) Image search: [Google]
thbigcunt.png
360 KB, 431x400
She probably enjoyed it
>>
>>27036420
This is why chads rape. They almost never get reported.

Women either love it or they are just stupid. Your gf is only a rape enabler.
>>
>>27036459
Idk it doesn't even seem like anything happens to rapists I saw one guy here that fucked a 13 year old and I'm not sure if it was rape or not but they made it sound that way and he only got a year in jail
>>
>>27036467
How are you shaken up by this? Almost every girl has gotten "raped" these days.
>>
>>27036499
I know the person that did it and it wasn't like a half consentual rape it was like real fucking shit
>>
>its another case of unreported rape

yea it wasnt rape
>>
>>27036476
>tripfagging and avatarfagging at the same time
Double filtered.
>>
>>27036531
She said both of their families are close so it complicates stuff and I think she's afraid of having everyone find out if she presses charges
>>
File: 1456385766644.png (301 KB, 395x367) Image search: [Google]
1456385766644.png
301 KB, 395x367
>>27036535
You are just intimadted by me you fucking coward
>>
>>27036445
This is a selfish attitude for both you and her. What's more important, her shitty experience being a secret, or these guys not being able to do it again as much as they want to? You are literally enabling them to keep raping.

>>27036487
Have you even heard of Bill Cosby and how his reputation was ruined by accusations of rape?

>>27036547
THIS IS SELFISH. You can say 'she went through shit, she gets to be selfish', but she doesn't. Her families being close is no excuse for her to give these guys a free pass.

Think about what would happen if she made a Facebook post describing what happened. She wouldn't need to be graphic about it - just explain what happened, what the circumstances were, and how she feels about it. Would everyone immediately believe her? No. But you fucking bet these guys' reputation would be tarnished. You know what else? In all likelihood, she's not the only person this happened to. Her posting about it would empower other victims to come forward.

Dudes like this live and die off of their reputations. Bringing this forward would ruin them, and it would save other women from the same fate. How can you let this slide? How can you doom other people to the same experience that she had, just because you want to avoid a hassle?
>>
Rape is a monstrous action, but failing to report it is a monstrous inaction. These guys live lives in which everyone says 'yes' to everything they say and their actions have no consequences. You have the power to stop them and help other people, and you do nothing.
>>
>>27036658
Maybe man but I don't know how to do that she hasn't even told her parents I'm the only person she's ever told and I can't watch her publicly open up about it and tell the whole world about that shit if the charges could show up on the guy without her name being used at all maybe
>>
>>27036547
it gets better really
>i was raped
>but dont tell anyone, especially not families!!!!

it wasnt rape, stacy is chad used her
so she wants her ego massaged by goodboy

im 99% sure if you beat the fucker with a stick, she will side with him
>>
>>27036314

You have to be careful.

Girls like to toss around the world "rape" to describe what really were simply acts of regrettable, consensual sex.

The sad part about this fact is that it delegitimatizes actual rape victims.
>>
>>27036701
If this shit is anonymous, it has no power. You are throwing other women under the bus to suffer her same fate by doing nothing. The way to support her here is to help her do the right thing and stand by her when she does it. Helping her cover this up is helping her do the cowardly thing.
>>
>>27036697
That's exactly what it is and part of it that's pissing me off is I don't have have that mindset. It seems like those priveleged douchebags and the most revered and they get to just shit all over people like us because the world lets them

As for reporting it will you read>>27036701

And get back to me I'm fucking confused and lost
>>
>>27036733
No she would just tell me if she slept with him she has no reason to she said she was kicking and screaming

>>27036741
How is that true? If you read that he was being charged for rape it would make no difference at all who the victim is and you would still know he's a shitty person
>>
She wasn't raped, just dp'd and trying to save face for being a whore. Dump her immediately.
>>
>>27036752
You're confused? There is nothing to be confused about. You either do the right thing by getting her to go public with this, or you are both weak and shitty people who allow dudes like this to walk over everyone.

>>27036776
How is it true? Because if the accusation is anonymous, then it is way more likely to be a lie. It's very easy to anonymously accuse someone of doing something shitty. If you actually put yourself out there and say "I know this happened, I was there, I was the person it happened to", then there are stakes. Obviously people are going to take it seriously. If it's anonymous, no one fucking cares.
>>
>>27036816
How is it likely to be a lie because there's no victim name... If you see he raped someone then he fucking raped someone it doesn't matter who and putting her name all over the paper and the case is just making more of a victim. That means every time her name is googled people will know she was raped like employers and shit even that's too much
>>
File: 1456811855007-b.jpg (91 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
1456811855007-b.jpg
91 KB, 1600x900
>mfw this thread again
>mfw bait
>mfw your girlfriend's a whore if she never went to the cops and actually loved it

Fuck off
>>
>>27036836
Employers aren't going to look down on her for being a rape victim. You are a fucking retard, a FUCKING RETARD, if you think that an anonymous accusation will carry ANY weight. How do you not understand that an anonymous accusation has no stakes? Literally anyone could accuse anyone of rape anonymously. I can accuse you of rape right now anonymously. It's obviously a fucking lie because I'm not willing to come forward with my identity.

Look, the first step is simple. You two come to her parents about it. If they have any fucking sense in their heads, and she has any semblance of a decent relationship with them, they will help you do the right thing, which is to go public with it.
>>
>>27036846
Do you not get how hard it is to report a rape? To have to go over all the details with random cops and have your name tied up with the case for everyone to see and to talk about and then have multiple trials, talk about it in front of juries and family and then have to confront the person multiple times in court who's a family friend who she will run into again once he's released from jail

You idiots act like it's as simple as mailing in a letter and just seeing automatic results
>>
>>27036888
I'm not saying accuse him anonymously I'm saying that outside of the court room no one hears about it. Like it's not in the papers or for the public to know about it. I don't care if she makes the accusation but I don't want the word rape next to her name in the public eye she's been through enough
>>
>>27036894

If they were actually raped, going through that would pale by comparison
>>
>>27036894
>>27036894
Do you not get how hard it is to report a murder? To have to go over all the details with random cops and have your name tied up with the case for everyone to see and to talk about and then have multiple trials, talk about it in front of juries and family and then have to confront the person multiple times in court who's a family friend who she will run into again once he's released from jail

You idiots act like it's as simple as mailing in a letter and just seeing automatic results

The girls a whore
>>
>>27036314
fuck her so well that she forgets that she was raped
>>
>>27036938
Yea but her name and shit would be out there forever and everyone she's ever known would know now and it could all end up being for nothing we also live in a small as fuck town
>>
>>27036986
>so scared you will be announced as someone raped you don't report a rapist

Smells like horse shit

If someone fucking killed someone in front of me you think I would just say "WELL I DONT WANNA BE KNOWN AS THE GUY WHO SAW HIS FRIEND GET GUTTED SO I BETTER NOT TELL THE POLICE"
>>
>>27037013
Witnessing a murder is not even fucking close to being raped get out of here you're fucking stupid

If there is a way we could report it without everyone knowing she was a victim I will push her to do it
>>
>>27036911
You are hopeless. I am done replying to this thread because it's clear that you are incapable of seeing reason. You think that it's more important that she gets to keep this secret than other women get to NOT BE RAPED. You are creating a world where rape does not have consequences. You are helping people like this guy do whatever they want to whoever they want. You are a piece of shit.
>>
>>27037040
>witnessing a murder is nothing compared to getting raped

Yeah dude, I mean watching people fucking die in front of you, how can that be bad

People in war are stupid right guys, seeing bodies being stacked and limbs blown off, that's fucking nothing compared to rape

Im sure all those people that have seen people that are fucking brothers to them shot or tortured by sand niggers are just stupid right

Quit being a white knighting faggot and realize your girlfriend is full of fucking shit and you're dating a skank
>>
>>27037013
>ah man john stabbed me 6 times a while back
>bloody hell what sentence he got for it
>nothing, i didnt report him, wouldnt want to be THAT guy who got stabbed you know!
>>
>>27037040

>implying female rape victims don't get showered with pity and support in our current climate

If it was a guy who was raped, then it would be worth trying to stay anonymous.
>>
>>27037111
No it fucking wouldn't

Having this mind set is a fucking joke, if you saw a crime, or had one committed on you, you fucking report it

It doesn't matter if you don't want a bad reputation, fucking move then. You letting people getting away with crimes will lead to more people getting hurt.
>>
>>27037111
When I say anonymous I mean like she does a testimony and the judge talks to her and knows she's the victim I just don't want her name in the paper or to have everyone around town talking about it. I mean obviously she would have to make a statement but I would want the whole incident to be a secret for people who don't need to knowb
>>
>>27036314
>I just found out my gf was raped before I met her.

HUEHUEHUE yeah sorry I did that, but to be fair she was a hogbeast so I almost couldn't get it up
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.