[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Becoming a cuck?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2000x2902) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2000x2902
Hey robots,

So I'm beginning to notice that I have been getting excited by some lite tier cuck qualities with my girlfriend. I like when she wears revealing clothes, I like the idea when other men and women are checking her out. Whenever she wears a dress or skirt, I will try and lift it when in public, so people see her ass. I'm okay with her flirting with other guys, but I can flirt when I want too, so it's not an inbalance.

None of this is cuckold stuff persay, and I do not like the idea of her sleeping with other men. But I wonder if the qualities I exhibit are like the gateway stuff into cucking. I feel like before I know it, she's going to be getting fucked by a bull while I'm crying and jerking off watching.

Am I heading down this road? If so, what can I do to avoid this?

You and pol seem to be experts on this stuff, but robots are more relatable In a weird way, so I'm asking here.
>>
>>27035817
/pol/ here. Yes you're a cuck and will die in the day of the rope degenerate scum
>>
>>27035839
Well I'm not really a cuck yet, but I worry I may be heading down this road.
>>
dangerous path, yes
don't worry though, it's the modern gentlemans fetish
send her over when you're ready
>>
>>27035937
I never will be though, or at least I hope never to be.
>>
All men are capable of being turned on by cucking. If they actually desire their female partner, they are going to be jealous over her, they're going to experience insecurity and fear of being 'out alphad' to some extent, and all of these swirling undercurrents of psychological and emotional drama are capable of being connected to sexual arousal under the right circumstances.

In your case, you're actually following what seems to be the most mainstream path to really practising a cuckold fetish. As I understand it, the people who do it in real life tend to be in actual relationships and the guy starts to get turned on by how other people react to her and desire her. But you can easily just set a limit and not go beyond it. Personally I don't think there'd be any harm in roleplaying in the privacy of your bedroom, but anything beyond that would be unhealthy.

If you want to avoid it, don't turn it into a thing by feeling ashamed or afraid of your feelings, just allow them to diffuse.
>>
>>27036009
I wonder if even role playing it is setting a bad president, but I like the idea of setting a limit. I'm fine with things as they are, I just have to make sure it doesn't get out of hand. Thanks for your advice.
>>
>>27035867

Oh yes you are, you re already a class A cuck.
>>
>>27035817
>I like when she wears revealing clothes, I like the idea when other men and women are checking her out. Whenever she wears a dress or skirt, I will try and lift it when in public, so people see her ass. I'm okay with her flirting with other guys, but I can flirt when I want too, so it's not an inbalance.
Sounds like your treat your gf as a trophy/object. More like a typical Chad behavior. Cuckolds worship their women to be point of elevating them far beyond their reach and feeling 'unworthy' of them
>>
>>27036009

Seconded for solid advice
>>
Like to suck on penis oh yeah lol

Also penis hate thread

Gf, strap on, my anus

Next comment please?
>>
You sound just like me and now I masturbate exclusively to blacked. Lost my gf becoming a cuck though, but now that I don't give a fuck it's really a huge weight off my shoulders and I don't think I've ever cummed as hard as I do to cuck stuff.
>>
>>27036130
I'm not even close to a Chad, and I don't think I really treat her like an object, at least not when it's just us. She's just very pretty and has a nice body, and I like when other people see her with me. I mean who wants to be seen with some haggard girl with sweats and a hoodie?
>>
>>27036074

precedent
>>
>>27036170
So you let her sleep with other men and she left you for one of them? I thought most women stay with their cuck and just sleep with the bull.
>>
>>27036187
Lol autocorrect. I hate using 4chan on mobile but I'm out right now and I was just thinking about all of this.
>>
you are just getting your ego massaged by your image of having a throphy woman

are you literally retarded?

>come check out this awesome car
>ah yea im pumping the gas pedal of it
>>
>>27035839
>/pol/ here
Embarassing
>>
>>27036212
It takes a particular kind of woman to be into cuck stuff. They still have to like and respect you, it's still a relationship at the end of the day after all. Most women will just drop you out right because they see it as a weakness and get disgusted.

There's still got the be intimacy and they'll still be by your side 90% of the time, it's just that the dynamic of sex plays out differently when you're a cuck.
>>
>>27036250
I get the comparison, but it's a little different with women. They have their own feelings and emotions
>>
>>27036323
My girlfriend doesn't even really like flirting and she gets really mad when I lift her skirt, I don't think she is into this kind of stuff anyway. I guess I may be overthinking all of this, but I'm glad I asked and got some input.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.