[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When will they learn? also manlet hate thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: nigger manlet.gif (946 KB, 357x188) Image search: [Google]
nigger manlet.gif
946 KB, 357x188
When will they learn?

also manlet hate thread
>>
I hate being a manlet.
Moreover I hate how mega manlets tell me I should be grateful because I'm 5'8.
>>
>>27034896
i know this feel asdgsnhdgeq432
>>
Even through his pitch sunglasses you can see the life drain from his eyes
>>
Floyd doesn't care, he is the manlet king
>>
>>27034864
>hating on something that's inferior
For what purpose
>>
>>27034896
kill yourself.
this post is oregano.
>>
>6'3
>friend 5'7
>assume all political disagreements are based on height

my life is trump v rand
>>
>>27034942
Nice meme get purged please fucking fucks sake i hope you fucking die and i get to rape you.
>>
>>27034864
Thats a cute gif, may I save it? Also, who's the broad?
>>
>>27034896
I'm 5'10" which I hear is normal for you Americucks but normal is around 6'2" for me. Be grateful you weren't born here. I've considered moving there, Canada or the UK just to be normal height tbqh.
>>
>>27034942
Yea... when did this board become about bullying losers? Wasn't this supposed to be our place to come relax and hangout?
>>
>>27034896
>I hate being a manlet.
Why? having the world against you petty selfish reasons is the best. You win by default anon. Going against society to show them how vile and trashy they are is the greatest feeling because deep down they are wrong and they know it.

I am happy to say to all of society (they know who they are) can go fuck yourselves i don't play the game of shit you guys play.

I am free to be a human not trash. I will have last laugh when you kill yourselves off and i am still alive to rebuild what you cunts call a society.

I'll make sure you're kind are never mentioned again.
>>
>>27034864
and what if I shat in your mouth?
>>
>>27034864
Daily reminder that you are a virgin lanklet while short guys out there are getting pussy.
>>
>>27034864
>>27034864
this is sexy.

t. 27 yo femanon 5'10
>>
>>27035228
London? Single and heterosexual?
>>
i'm 6'0", i feel tallish but not tall. most people are shorter than me, but i see 6'2"+ all the time

>tfw not 6'3" master race
>>
File: when will they ever learn.jpg (80 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
when will they ever learn.jpg
80 KB, 600x800
Takin' this thread old school.
>>
>mfw 6'10" masterrace
I emasculate manlets on a daily basis
>>
>>27035047
Is this only a White people thing? I'm a Latino guy who grew up in the ghetto but I never ever heard blacks or Latinos mention height or treat people good by height
>>
>>27034896
>5'8
You're not a manlet you fucking shit, you're taller than 90% of women

Try being 5'5 and feel the real suffering
>>
>>27035894
I'm 5'6" and life is good. Why did you choose a life of suffering?
>>
I thought Midget Mayweather was 5'8?

That bitch is like a foot taller than him. How fucking tall is she?
>>
i don't understand your amerilard niggertron system because i use the metric one, clearly superior. so i decided to avoid learning your shitty 's
1.77 masterrace here. in my counteyrrey the average is 175 so feel pretty good and never had troubles with my height

also, chill murrilards, centimeters arent that important.
>>
>>27036010
Shes 6'2 and wearing like 4 inch heels.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.