[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Circumcised men of /r9k/, do you always masturbate with lube?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5
File: 1450650943848.jpg (7 KB, 240x232) Image search: [Google]
1450650943848.jpg
7 KB, 240x232
Circumcised men of /r9k/, do you always masturbate with lube?
I am circumcised, and I masturbate just by gripping my shaft skin and pulling up and down, I just graze the bottom of my tip with my fingers. This is enough to make me cum.

However, my two circumcised friends use lube every time.

Is it just me that does this? I assumed it was normal.
>>
I do this as well because Im too lazy for the whole clean up process of the massive amount of lotion or lube and all that.
>>
>>27034879
Yeah, when I get really horny I'll use my spit as lube, but otherwise I don't need any.
>>
File: my duck.gif (973 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
my duck.gif
973 KB, 400x300
>>27034844
i rub the head of my dick across the palm of my hand
>>
File: 1413871271146.png (38 KB, 1016x932) Image search: [Google]
1413871271146.png
38 KB, 1016x932
I don't fap with lube either. There's still enough skin to pull over the head so I'm not irritating it.
>>
that's just a meme spread by wormfags to validate their less attractive penis
>>
>>27034918
I do that sometimes too.
>>27034953
All the way over the head? Sounds like you aren't circumcised then.
>>27034975
I guess so.
>>
>>27034844
ive gotten to the point i don't even need lube
>>
>>27035037
What do you mean? How do you do it?
>>
im circumcised and i just move the remaining skin over the glans
>>
>>27035106
My skin just barely touches the glans when I pull it up, but I can still cum by doing that.
>>
So this is the real reason why cutfags are always so buttblasted. You people are sexually frustrated because you can't even masturbate properly.

Holy shit, having a foreskin never felt so good (LITERALLY)
>>
>>27035177
No I'm just confused as to why people who are uncut always say I need lube, I don't need lube.
>>
>>27035212
You'll never know how it feels like you run your foreskin over your glans. How does that make you feel?

Glans masturbation > Shaft masturbation
>>
>>27034918
Jesus, how insensitive is your head?
>>
>>27035226
I can just spit on my hand and run my hand over it if I really want to.
>How does that make you feel?
I don't really care
>>
Oh boy does it feel amazing to lube up and stimule my frenulum. What's that you ask? Well cutfag, it's basically the male equivalent of the clitoris. Too bad you'll NEVER experience the pleasure that a frenulum orgasm brings. I'm so glad my parents didn't have my genitals mutilated.
>>
>>27035255
Your glans is all dry and cracked up. It has also become desensitized by being exposed to the air. My glans is soft, sensitive, pink and moist.

You got jewed.
>>
>>27034975
We didn't have much say in the matter.
>>
>not buying a rubber pussy off amazon as soon as you get a personal credit/debit card
>not getting lube with it
>not enjoying the pleasure of a well lubed tube that you can cum inside no mess or tissues
>flip over and empty cum into toilet and cleaning with hot water

seriously you're missing out and killing yourself with deathgrip!
>>
>>27034844

I do that too. If I try to grip my dick with my whole hand and I start jacking it then I'm apt to tear some skin if I don't use lube. I'm not sure if it's related but when I'm cumming inside a fleshlight I have to stop moving my dick because my glands become so sensitive. It's getting so sensitive that I don't enjoy it. Is this normal or are my glands hypersensitive?
>>
>>27035269
>Your glans is all dry and cracked up.
It's not though, it gets big, swollen red when I masturbate and it has no cracks. That's just people who use lube too often.
>it has become desensitized
Okay. I don't really notice, it's still incredibly sensitive to the touch. I cum in a few strokes with spit.

You uncut superiority people are weird. I am not going to circumcise my son because I think it should be his choice, but it's really not that big of a deal. I don't mind.
>>
File: 1456745683449.png (204 KB, 415x280) Image search: [Google]
1456745683449.png
204 KB, 415x280
>>27035293
>mfw that was actually the first thing I did
>>
>>27035307
How can you notice it? You haven't experienced having a foreskin, you dumb shit. Not only are you mutilated, you're dumb too!

Yeah, you don't mind but you felt the need to create this topic. What a dumb cutfag.
>>
>>27035226
Reminder that foreskin restoration is not a myth.
>>
>>27035263
Fuck off wormboy. I'm perfectly happy with my less sensitive cock, you faggot
>>
>>27035318
>Yeah, you don't mind but you felt the need to create this topic. What a dumb cutfag.
Well I made it asking about how cut people masturbate. I didn't lament being cut or anything... can you read?
>How can you notice it?
I said I don't notice it, because I don't have foreskin. Are you dumb? You're just tryin gto put words in my mouth.
>>
>>27035356
If you can't notice it because you can't notice it then saying you can't notice it is pointless. You're dumb as fuck.
>>
>>27035374
>comes to thread about circumcised people
>gets upset when people are circumcised
?????
ok
>>
>>27035406
>gets BTFO'd
>complains about big mean bullies coming into his thread

Did they lobotimize you when they snipped you? Did they castrate you too, you little beta?
>>
>>27035423
>gets BTFO'd
I don't see how I got BTFO, could you please point me at where I got BTFO?
>complains about big mean bullies coming into his thread
Can you also point out where complained about uncut people coming into this thread?
I'm just really confused as to why you care so much about my penis. It's fine, it feels fine, I don't know what you expected coming to a thread about circumcised people. I'm really puzzled.
>>
>>27035445
Right here >>27035374

and here >>27035406

You really are dumb
>>
>>27035453
I-I blew myself the fuck out? How?
>>
>>27035458
>stutterposter

I feel bad now. Sorry, kid.
>>
>>27035474
I am just really confused. I you came into a thread about circumcised people and then posted about how they are circumcised and you are not. Do you think you deserve an intelligence award?
Maybe it's because I've been awake for two days, but I'm just kinda confused honestly. You seem to have made a mistake in your post here >>27035453
by quoting me as having blown myself out.

I'm not mad, just really confused as to what your endgame is here. Are you trying to make me crease my eyebrows like I have? I'm puzzled.
>>
>>27034844
I just rub the head of my dick on a rag or blanket, no lube or spit
>>
File: 1337934094028.png (124 KB, 186x312) Image search: [Google]
1337934094028.png
124 KB, 186x312
>>27035513
>rub the head of my dick on a rag or blanket
Fucking hell, I hope that's not true
>>
>>27035530
Why? It's the fastest way to make myself cum
>>
>>27035513
>>27035543
As an uncut guy just the thought of that makes me shudder.
>>
>>27035543
It sounds like torture. It's hard to fathom the amount of sensitivity loss needed to make you grate your dick against rough fabric in order to cum
>>
>>27035580
It's still sensitive, I just don't like taking the time to jerk it and want to cum quick
>>
>>27034844
I'm pretty sure it depends how "tight" your circumcision is. Doctors tend to not cut as much skin off as they used to, so most cutfags can masturbate by pulling their shaft skin up around their glans, kind of mimicking a foreskin. Dudes who had more skin removed need to use lube for direct stimulation with the hand. And apparently some of them just say "fuck it" and dry rub directly on the head. Those are the dudes with cracked deserts where their tip should be
>>
Usually use body lotion, however it feels better when I use friction (either rubbing my dick through pants or humping a bed), takes longer to build up and the orgasm is much more intense and satisfying
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.