[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys why don't you become Rastafari? They are redpilled
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
File: tumblr_nntahwv32h1titub2o1_500.png (21 KB, 477x539) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nntahwv32h1titub2o1_500.png
21 KB, 477x539
Hey guys why don't you become Rastafari?

They are redpilled enough to know that Babylon is oppressing us and making us feel bad, we live in Babylon and all the degeneracy you see is because of that.

Why don't you join your brothers in Zion and rebel against Babylon?
Zion doesn't just mean Ethiopia, it means the state of mine one becomes through being Rastafari.

tl:dr it's Babylon's fault you're unhappy
>>
>>27034786
They've just got some details wrong is all

I like their music tho mon

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPUNyxvEma4
>>
File: You're the jew.png (19 KB, 448x448) Image search: [Google]
You're the jew.png
19 KB, 448x448
>>27034786
>brothers in Zion
>>
>>27034824
I don't think any religion is perfect anon.

I don't smoke weed or grow dreads, I'm not a Rasta but I do identify with a lot of their beliefs.
>>
>>27034855
Just be a Christian than silly

They still believe in babylon and zionism mon. Rastas just put more emphasis and interpret those ideas differently

Christianity is literally a perfect religion when you boil it down and weed out the bullshit
>>
>>27034897
Which denomination?

I see this one Rasta who lives near me, he smokes weed and often goes to the shop in his pyjamas lol he has dreadlocks and everything, he goes to a Baptist church I think because there's no Rastafari churches or community where I live I guess.

Therefore you're right, if a normal Christian Church is good enough for a legit Rastafari then I guess it could be good for anyone, but one thing bothers me about Christianity, there's just so many different Churches, I don't know which ones are right for me and some of them seem really strange.
>>
Everyone become Pastafarian.
>>
File: 1417168083165.png (215 KB, 1080x763) Image search: [Google]
1417168083165.png
215 KB, 1080x763
I just like to get high 2bh got some amsterdam imports gonna be a good day today
>>
>>27034993
Yeah, it's unfortunate that Christianity has become so divided, and to be honest I'm not an expert. Baptists seem pretty good to me but even they can still get doctrines wrong. All I know for sure is catholic isn't the way to go. They say that even if you accept Jesus you can still go to hell, which is wrong. The whole point was that hed ided for our sins. If you think you can "be good" and get into heaven then you're pretty much saying you're more powerful than Jesus, which is heresy

Sorry but I'm drunk and exhausted af right now. I wish I could break the protestant denominations down better but there's just too many factors that vary from church to church.

I'd say no Calvinist and United Church of Christ for sure though
>>
>2010+6
>believing in god
Are you literally retarded?
>>
>>27035166
>2016
>believing only things he sees with his own eyes can possibly exist

Are you literally autistic?
>>
>>27034786
no objections. wagwan bruv
>>
>>27035166
Check out this agent of Babylon.
>>
>>27035036
You're not a Rasta then you're just a stoner. I know a lot of middle class white people like to listen to Bob Marley, go to a salon and get bathroom dreads and claim to be Rasta because they love to smoke weed but smoking weed doesn't make you one Rasta.
It's cool that you admit that with honest self awareness.
>>
>>27034786

Because i self mutilate
>>
File: 1326348800164.jpg (199 KB, 640x558) Image search: [Google]
1326348800164.jpg
199 KB, 640x558
>Not realizing it was aliens all along
>>
File: 1421663566638.jpg (10 KB, 249x243) Image search: [Google]
1421663566638.jpg
10 KB, 249x243
I'm white, but I'm still allowed to wear dreads because I learned all about African history in my sophomore global studies class. I am a Negro just like them. My people were enslaved by the Whities for centuries, and they need to pay their retribution. You have no idea the constant persecution I face as a white Negro. Can't believe we're still living in the fucking 18th century. Bob Marley is my hero, R.I.P. Stay strong, Negro brothers.
>>
I think spiritually, in the Western world it's an apocalypse, the end of the world only it doesn't really look like it on the surface but deeper, the higher self whatever you want to call it is battling all kinds of demons every single day of your life.

>>27035632
Rastafari has nothing to do with wearing dreads and Bob Marley, in fact dreadlocks aren't even exclusive to black cultures, dreadlocks are only perceived as a black person thing because of media.
Also it's not about believing your black, skin colour isn't really important in my opinion, it depends what your beliefs are that matter.
>>
>>27034786
Implying I'm not already doing exactly this Iya
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.