[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>parents make me stop the hikki life and go to community college
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 13
File: 12354123423567.gif (15 KB, 345x363) Image search: [Google]
12354123423567.gif
15 KB, 345x363
>parents make me stop the hikki life and go to community college this year, forced to take a sociology intro course
>10/10 stacy in front of me has a bit of her thong showing, so I stare at it
>another girl catches me staring at it and calls me out on it after class in front of the stacy
>oh fuck
>come up quickly with a lie, saying i'm gay and i was looking at her shoes (yes it was terrible but i felt like i was going to die)
>she lights up and her and the stacy start talking to me
>so this is interaction with girls feels like
>desperate to have contact with women at any cost, so i become their 'gay' friend
>they can tell i'm a shy beta but the few minutes before and after class they talk to me is worth living a lie
>few weeks later, they ask me what I think of another guy in the class
>not sure what to say, so i say he's good looking
>the next day he approaches me
>they fucking matchmade me with the gay guy, he asks me out on a date
>consider dropping out of university just to avoid this scenario but they have my phone number and facebook info
>caught in a lie, so i have to go with it
>go with him after class to the movie theatres near campus, we watched Zootopia
>puts his hand on my hand on the armrest
>we eat at the cafeteria and i find out we're both into M:TG, and his weeb powerlevel is impressive
>apparently he told the girls we hit it off
>this sunday, he texted me a picture of his dick and said he couldnt wait for me to be on top of it

how the fuck do i get out of this situation? i dont even care about talking to the girls anymore but i need to not fuck up going to college or i'll pretty much be homeless. I've skipped class the last two days and have hid in the library when mom drops me off to avoid running into anyone i know. i dont even jerk off to traps please help me i'm so fucked.
>>
>>27034501
is he attractive or not OP?

why not just become a gay man i do not see the problem here
>>
what the fuck.

that's hard to believe
>>
Not bad OP. bretty creative, funny

8/10
>>
>>27034501
>another girl catches me staring at it and calls me out on it after class in front of the stacy

what kind of fucking dick would do this ever
that girl should at least have the decency to wait till you are gone to slander you, who would put someone in that position?
>>
>Inb4 300 replies

There is no proof so this is just role playing
>>
>>27034529
if i could press a button and become gay i'd mash that button, but when he touched my hand i started to cry, luckily the movie drowned it out. he paid for everything too at the movie so i think he wants me to be the bottom and submissive. fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck.
>>
>>27034548
my thoughts exactly

OC #491
>>
how does it even work how do you decide whos the bitch and whos the butch. its 4:30AM and its gonna be night #4 in a row where i've barely slept worrying about this shit.
>>
File: 1416906678660.jpg (114 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1416906678660.jpg
114 KB, 640x640
>>27034501
>Stop staring at my ass, I wear it for myself!
>>
Tell him you're not gay but you're OK with being his fuck buddy if he keeps quiet about it.
>>
>>27034501
Tell the girls this.
>Im not confident in my sexuality enough to go through this
>I feel like he wants way more than I can give him right now and Im a nervous rekt
>I probably shouldnt be seeing anyone until I learn to cope with my sexuality
>family at home doesnt approve and Ive always questioned if I made a mistake
>they say Im only gay because women dont like me and Im terrified that they are right
>Maybe I just didnt give women an honest chance
>Im into men but there isnt a clear indicator on sexual preference
>Maybe Im just fucked up
There guaranteed to get out of it and the girls might let you find out if you are bi. They may even hook you up with someone to see if you arent straight and help you our. Just know if you dont get it up when they do you will forever be gay.
>>
>>27034565
Pics of the movieticket with timestamp or it didn't happen.
>>
File: 1457504777703.png (2 MB, 1023x654) Image search: [Google]
1457504777703.png
2 MB, 1023x654
>>27034501

Just be the trap sub boy and let him bang you
atlest you get a partner
>>
Just say you're bicurious. They will love a guy with a background which didn't make him check if he's straight first.
>>
>>27034501
Just tell him you have a bf for life.
>>
>>27034501

Tell him you want to meet his parents first :DDD
>>
Google annaMalice sissy hypnosis. Might as well become his little bottom fag, not like you're doing anything else of value.
>>
>>27034648
Ya tell Stacy you need to see if you are actually bi not gay, and ask for her help lol.

Nah, but in all seriousness, tell the guy what happened and that it would mean a lot to you if he didn't throw you under the bus.
>>
>>27034501
Thanks for the laugh, my friend.

Warms my heart that people can still come up with good greentext stories
>>
"Sorry, I'm not really looking for a relationship/fling/anything serious right now. Thank you though, I'm flattered. You have a nice cock too!"

Seriously, how hard is that you fucking mongloid
>>
Just quit being a faggot and turn gay already.
>>
>>27034501

Bretty good, 4/5
>>
>>27034501
Send the message with the picture of his dick and we will believe you
>>
>>27034501
TELL HIM YOU HAVE HIV
>>
You should become a comedian, I shit myself reading this.
>>
>>27034501
Cuck the gay. Tell him you have a long distance bf. Say you didnt realize what stacies were up to and you felt bad once you realized they set u up on a date. You enjoyed the date and think hes cute but your heart belongs to some non existant LDR. You already went on the date you cant come clean now. Youll be that guy.. shoulda just owned up to looking at her thong and gone full alpha n fucked thong girl and the bitch that called you out
>>
Well...
Show us his dick, fag.
>>
File: MTExNDYw.jpg (50 KB, 400x710) Image search: [Google]
MTExNDYw.jpg
50 KB, 400x710
i didn't text him back after this but we talked on steam (another reason i cant fucking just disappear) today and i pretended it never happened. so far i just plan on skipping another day of school unless a better plan comes along.
>>
...just reject the guy if you don't wanna. No one needs to know why you wanted out - people try to get out of sexual things all the time. The girls will still think you're fine.
>>
>>27034989
Damn, he's packing! You're one lucky peter-puffer.
>>
File: 1455316375151.jpg (149 KB, 637x480) Image search: [Google]
1455316375151.jpg
149 KB, 637x480
>>27034989
>>27034501

It's too late, OP. Who knows maybe you'll even like the dick.
>>
>>27034989
Lube up OP.
>>
>>27034989
>too forward
You reply with yes and say you're creeped out that he'd do that.
>>
Say you want to remain a pure virgin until gay marriage.
>>
>>27034989
"I don't date guys without foreskins"
>>
>>27034989
fake
faaaaaaaaaaake
ariel font with cleartype rendering in IOS yeah sure pal. you generated this with some online "iphone conversation generator" thing didn't you
>>
>>27034989
THIS IS FAKE CONVO, LOOK AT TIMEZONE
>>
I don't even care if thats fake thats hilarious

That should be the next Adam Sandler movie
>>
File: 1419299667101.png (16 KB, 213x334) Image search: [Google]
1419299667101.png
16 KB, 213x334
>>27034501
That was a funny green text OP.
8.421/10
>>
Don't worry OP I met a dude at the gym who seemed pretty cool and we agreed to get drinks at on of the local bars. This motherfucker shows up in full flame on and orders a martini.
I downed my beer and left him hanging fucking faggots
>>
>>27034544
thats because i made it up. get memed on, kiddos.
>>
post his dick
>>
>>27035196
do this tbqh senpai senpai desu
>>
File: 1431443230507.jpg (159 KB, 500x656) Image search: [Google]
1431443230507.jpg
159 KB, 500x656
>this will never happen to you
I'll be a useless NEET my entire life
>>
>>27034501
This is just a bait post, but you didn't just think of acting confused and saying you zoned out? People do that all the time in classes, just stare at a random thing that they aren't even actually looking at.

Even if she was a literal incarnation of every /r9k/ stereotype, it'd be hard to prove that you weren't in fact, zoned out, and no guy is going to actually give a shit even if you were looking at her ass, even the most chad of chads all do the same shit if they see an attractive chick.

And if you don't know anyone, you should focus on a social group before romantic or sexual relationships, and any social group for a guy will likely be mostly male.
>>
>>27034545
Well, if we pay attention.
His lie was made up on the spot like in movies and they bought like in movies so take off like 3-4 points for that only.
Girls don't just strike up conversations with you because you're gay.
>>
>>27034989
Send a dick pic back, saying you're ready to decimate his anus
>>
>>27034501
Try it out OP, you might like it.
I'm not saying you can just turn gay, just take it out for a test drive, you might like it.
You get all the benefits of a GF without having to deal with woman bullshit.
>>
>>27034501
im sorry op but your have spilt an unrecoverable amount of spaghetti. best thing to do would be to fake your death and move to mexico
>>
>>27036506
They do. My best friend is gay and when people started to find out girls were all over him.

They kept trying to hug him even if though he showed his disgust clearly.
>>
>>27034501
fucking beta like should just end your self
parasite and waste of life
it irritates me we share the same oxygen you fucking thief
>>
>>27034633
This is a good plan but i suspect op is too awkward to adequately explain this to some cute girls.
>>
Tell him about your 2D Boifu
>>
>>27036506
They really do. The gay friend thing is legit. They love it. It's weird.
>>
>>27034565
he wants you to be on top of it didn't you read the text?
>>
Just take it in the ass you faggot.
>>
>>27037870
As in he wants op to ride his meat if you didn't read the text?
>>
>>27034989
Fake as fuck. Wrong font and the dickpic speech bubble looks jaggy as fuck
>>
>>27034501
Lol, where do you live? In Scotland we just say piss off u twat in such situations
>>
Be a fucking man OP.

Go with Stacy, she will stop talking to you anyway so you get in front of her, and give her a fucking kiss. Then she will look surprised and you say this:

>yeah, I'm straight

She won't tell you Shit, they are going to say this to the gay man, and you are done. Straight, kissed Stacy (she won't talk to you again but, yiuakrrady know this will happen) and no more gay men. Alpha points +3
>>
>sent you a picture of his penis and expressed a desire to put it inside you after a single date
I mean, he's gay, but that is really degenerate.
>>
Creative + Funny - Could be better. 8/10
>>
File: 1440478419425.jpg (54 KB, 834x960) Image search: [Google]
1440478419425.jpg
54 KB, 834x960
>>27034501
seems like the ONLY way to have a clear head on this is to gather them all up and tell them you aren't gay

they'll probably hate and be disgusted by you, but personally I wouldn't want to live a lie

also this didnt really happen
>>
File: 1441832756809.png (16 KB, 320x287) Image search: [Google]
1441832756809.png
16 KB, 320x287
>>27034501
>>27034548
>"Yep, I admit it. I was staring at your thong like a creep. I'm sorry I made you uncomfortable. It won't happen again."
>walk away

how hard is this
>>
>>27034501
Say you're not interested in hooking up like that and are waiting for marriage.
>>
>>27034648
>>27034633
women are disgusted by bisexual men
>>
Only been called out once for something like this and I just told them the truth. I didn't even feel that awkward. She had a nice ass. Her friend got pissed so I said "I'll look at your ass as well if I want to" and people laughed. I think that was the only time I made people laugh.
>>
>>27039515
>apologizing for staring at a whore that is exposing her undergarments
>>
>>27034501
Dude wtf just say make up something, that you just got out a relationship and that you're not looking for something right now idk

But really >>27039515
>>
>>27039515
He doesn't have to apologize for shit
I'd fucking own it
>>
>>27034548
women get off on public shaming

just another reason they don't belong in civil society
>>
File: 1440125312398.jpg (100 KB, 998x810) Image search: [Google]
1440125312398.jpg
100 KB, 998x810
Just say he is pushing for sex too hard and you aren't comfortable being pressured so hard
>>
File: 1442362155696.jpg (12 KB, 385x299) Image search: [Google]
1442362155696.jpg
12 KB, 385x299
>>27039940
if that girl felt the need to call him out, both of them thought he was and ugly creep. attractive guys don't get called out on that shit.

if you tried to own it, flirt with them or whatever, you'd just be digging a deeper hole into creep status
>>
>>27036506
They do mate, i consider myself as..."""aromantic""" (snowflake alert), and a girl and a guy thought i was gay because i didn't want to have a relationship with girls (but i didn't want them with guys either, but THAT went over their fucking heads)
>>
>>27034501
Too late you're already a fagit.
OP is always fagit.
Funny how the other mo claims you as his Bitchboi too.
That's just the way it goes for Bitchboi.
>>
i know this is fake, but i just want it to be true
>>
>>27040257
Right?

Don't desu me Desubot
>>
Sad thing is im not sure if this is fake but with how awkward you fuckers are it is believable
>>
>>27034501
you were always a faggot op.
>>
>>27034501
HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

seriously just fucking an adult about this and STOP THE FUCKING LIES. Who cares if they hate you afterwards, that's not your fuycking problem. jesus god you fuckers have no balls
>>
>>27040745
fuck off normie originale commentary nigger
>>
>>27040834
*sigh* there's no helping you guys
>>
Your only chance to get out of this, is setting him up with another dude. Find some gay dude that is better looking than you and introduce them.
>>
>>27034501
REEEEEE
straights get a qt mtg bf without even trying i'm going to blow my fucking brains out
FUCK
YOU
>>
just sit on his cock already, you have nothing to lose anyway.

just make sure there's enough lube, and do some practice home. If you're lucky enough he will even let you fuck his boipucci
>>
>>27042210
oh, and watch some "Looking", it's a HBO series about a bunch of gay people who fuck each other. It'll help you to get in the mood for some tough love.
>>
>>27034563
Bitch, don't ruin this for us.
>>
>>27034501
You can just say you don't have sex that early in a relationship. I waited like 6 months before being gay with my bf

And bonus if he dumps you because of that :^)
>>
>>27034501
Say you're asexual or demisexual op, that you're not into sexual acts. That's usually a turn off to normies, and boom, now you have friends who would love you if you feel like living them back. It does feel like a orbiter situation so don't play with his heartstrings k senpai?
>>
>>27034501
thoroughly enjoyed reading this and wish well to OP whether it's true or not
>>
>>27038962
It's normal gay behavior, bro.
>>
>>27034501
You idiot, you should of went into alpha mode and said "I noticed you looking at my dick, why is that ok?" She will go in full embarrassed mode. Your only hope for redemption is this, text the fag and say you have a boyfriend and you feel really guilty about going to the movies and that you don't want to see him anymore. Be sure to post it here so we know you aren't full of shit
>>
>>27038962
most gays fuck on the first date...
>>
If this is real:

Him sending you a random dick pick is already enough to cut it off. Being gay doesn't automatically mean you have to be a promiscuous slut and just ignore him or tell him that its over because "you're not interested in that sort of dynamic" and then if he tries to apologise/convince you otherwise just say its cool to be friends but you know it won't work because of that.

Now you can continue the lie. Or come out as bi in case you ever meet a stacy.
>>
Same shit happened to me. I'm not gay but I sucked it anyway to go along. Wouldn't you know the second I started having feelings he fucks some girl and acts confused when I'm upset. He literally could not comprehend me being upset about him cheating and kept saying it's just a girl, he's gay and loves me, all that shit. Partly I was jealous that he fucked me and a girl but loyalty was a big part. He was a selfish lover to. I was too beta to ask but he never let me take his butt, only sucked for foreplay, never to completion, and if anything after swallowing or taking it up the ass if anything I just got a hand job while spooning to cum. He was a gym freak too so his balls usually reeked, and anal never stops hurting no matter how much lube or how many times you're used.

Enjoy it while it lasts op. Instead of mtg it was smash for us. Now I'm all alone and have lots of fucked up baggage and back story meaning I don't even deserve friends or qtp2tgf now.
>>
File: 1449433460662.jpg (33 KB, 500x429) Image search: [Google]
1449433460662.jpg
33 KB, 500x429
>>27034989
I wish other boys would shove their cock in my mouth... you have it easy pretend anon
>>
>>27042849
>I'm not gay
>writes all this gay shit
You're gay.
>>
>>27034989
Fake, nothing to see here.
>>
File: Homophobic-Seal.jpg (12 KB, 350x282) Image search: [Google]
Homophobic-Seal.jpg
12 KB, 350x282
>>27042921

I mean actually gay, not Internet gay. Maybe homosexual is a more accurate term.
>>
>>27034565
I doubt this would interest you, but if you took female hormones at a low dosage you'd become a much cuter male and likely exhibit attraction to men as well. Plus if you don't have an orientation change you'll be such a pretty boy you could bang girls.
>>
Just take it in your boipucci. You'll be fine.
If I were you I'd have just straight up agreed that I was staring at that girl's ass and continued doing so. You gotta learn to not give a fuck. If getting your fudge packed is what it takes for you to learn to do the same, then you should hop to it.
>>
>>27034565
>if i could press a button and become gay
Well anime made me gay, so I guess it's a possibility. And my favorite genre is harems ironically.
>>
>>27034989
Take this chance to dump him. Say he made you uncomfortable or some shit.
>>
>>27034501
Tell him you're religious and want to save yourself for marriage. Works for women, might work for gays too
>>
>>27043197

My favorite genre is slice of life, I'm still straight. What harem hospital Sol comfiness but can still turn people gay?
>>
>>27043283
>What harem hospital Sol comfiness but can still turn people gay?
Think moeshit, so something like Yuru Yuri. They're even dykes!
>>
Say that you are not ready to get intimate.
>>
>>27034501
Say you are a top. The gays I know either give dick or take it, not both. You both want to give it so you are incompatible.
Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.